Chapter 22

tHIS PIC I CAN'T--- 😂😂😂

• • • •

"Babies! Get to the ship immediately! I'll deal with this myself." Urek yelled at the group while picking up the unconscious (h/c) haired girl, who was also his own missing daughter.

The others ran immediately out of the entrance after hearing the famous irregular's words. Khun was left behind, still standing behind the fence, he was staring at the bandaged girl's bloodied stomach. Khun's fingers trembled as his mouth quivered. He thought:

I lost her before and I'll lose her again.

"Khun!" Bam yelled at Khun. The black haired male returned back just to get Khun. Yes, he was also worried about (Name), but if they don't act now then who knows what could happen.

The golden eyed boy took Khun's hand and then dragged him to the direction of Urek's transportation ship. Both of them ran in a hurry as they want to catch up with the others.

In Urek Mazino's situation was much more worse than Bam's. People inside the stadium were screaming in fear because of the amount of power that the blonde haired male had. Urek stared at the little girl in front of him while held the bandage girl in his arms, the little girl trembled in his fierce gaze.

The famous irregular was about to walk away but, was stopped by a light blue haired man.

"Where are you taking my thing?" This man looked confident despite standing in front of the man who was fourth in the tower's strongest.

"...Your thing?" The red eyed man glared daggers at the man who called his daughter a 'thing'.

"Yes, my thing." Upon hearing this statement, Urek cannot hold his anger any longer, he launched at his enemy while carry (Name) over his shoulder. Despite being very powerful, Urek held back and only used five percent of his strength. "Tsk."

The light blue haired male, Haldin, was pushed back by a strong wind and pressure made by Urek. It knocked him to the stadium's wall. Haldin stood up again and ran to where Urek was before, but he wasn't there anymore. Not even a trace of his presence was there. There was a very large gap in their abilities, that's the fourth strongest in the tower for you.

The people who failed to get out of the stadium had seen how the two high ranker released only a little bit of their power.

Haldin was frustrated, that girl was his money maker, and he had made a deal with that wicked scientist. It would be a shame if someone like him from the Khun family failed to do this task. He only was supposed to wait for the 'cure' they called to take effect, he tried to give the (h/c) haired girl the most traumatizing experience but it had no effect whatsoever.

Khun and the team had finished preparing the transportation ship, they only had to wait for Urek Mazino and (Name) to get there and then they'll be good to go.

"Shibisu, You drive to our place." Khun said as he took out the first aid kit that the blonde haired male had in a small compartment.

Bam's hands were tremble due to the fact that they just saw (Name) today and she already got hurt. Endorssi came to Bam's side and then comforted him. Anaak was in a chair beside Shibisu, helping him on driving the ships, consider her as a second pilot.

Hatz walked to Khun's direction, who was busy preparing the first aid kit. The black haired male helped Khun in sanitising tools that wilk be needed and the place where they'll place the injured (Name).

Within just a few minutes of waiting, Urek Mazino had finally came and placed the (h/c) haired girl in the table that Khun and Hatz prepared.

"Shibisu! Drive now!" The blue haired male shouted at Shibisu as a crowd of people appeared near their ship.

The one leading the crowd of people was someone who looked like Aguero, it was the exiled Haldin, he was staring at him with anger in his eyes. Thankfully, Shibisu and Anaak can drive the ship fast enough before the crowd people can even follow.

"Baby, do you know how to do this?" The blonde haired male said with a serious look in his eyes as he faced Khun.

"Yeah, I've treated a lot of Bam's injury before." The blue haired male said looking confident. After saying this, Khun used his power of the fire fish [lol i forgot the name] and (Name)'s injury had instantly healed, Khun wiped a sweat on his forehead as he was feeling rather hot after using that ability. However, the other injuries in the girl's body was not curable, Hatz let Khun sit this one out as he was already tired from healing such a large stab.

Hatz' took out the (h/c) haired girl's old and poorly done bandages and replace them with a new and clean ones. Hatz was careful enough to not touch any of her wounds, he hands were steady as he was also a swordsman.

Urek, on the other hand stared the his daughter. She may not remember him but he hopes that (Name) will still love him. He tucked  a strand of stray hair on the girl's ear.

Unbeknownst to him the others were watching his actions towards the still unconscious girl. They noticed that the red eyed male smiled softly and then said,

"This time I'll give you a life you should've deserved from the start."