Chapter 24

"Your little girl?" The (h/c) haired girl had a questionable look on her face as he pointed a finger at herself. The blonde haired male who was still hugging her, smiled brightly.

"Yeah! You're my daughter!" Urek couldn't contain his smile, this was the first time in years he had finally hugged his baby girl.

"You're.. my father.." (Name) looked down for she thought that if she had a father but why was she in that cruel place before?

The girl looked down and stared at the floor for a few seconds before pushing away the man that was hugging her. When Urek was had a look of surprise when his only daughter pushed him away.

Everyone's smile left their faces as they stared at the scene before them. The others stared wide eyed at the girl's actions to her father and the room became silent.

"..(Name)?" The light blue haired male spoke to break the thick tension in the room.

"I had a father all along.. but why was I there-- in that wretched place?!" The bandaged girl clearly had a look of anger in her face. The pain in her voice can be heard as she spoke. She faced Urek with a glare.

"Sit down first and I'll tell you why." The famous irregular said with a solemn face, and then he walked to the room where (Name) was asleep before.

Khun and the others knew that they should give the two their own time. The only thing they could do was watch the father and daughter walk to the said room.

As (Name) walked slowly behind the blonde haired male. Each of Urek's step felt heavy, he thought that if he told the girl why she was taken away from him, she'd hate him for being such a careless father and leave him again.

Urek opened the door and the room that was revealed was a mess, there was spills of water on the floor and pieces of a broken glass. Near the bed was an asleep close cropped male.

The red eyed male looked at the room before him and then look at (Name) before releasing a sigh. The two proceeded to ignore the mess of the room and the sleeping Shibisu now on the bed, for Urek placed him there.

The (h/c) haired girl sat at the end of the bed and Urek Mazino sat on the chair placed near the bedside table.

There was silence for a few minutes and then (Name) decide to speak. "Did you.. sell me?" To be honest the girl was hoping that his answer was a 'no'. The hug she had just received a few minutes ago was warm, she liked his hug. No one had ever hugged her before like that.

"What?! No!" The blonde haired make almost stood up as he said this. He moved forward and placed his hands under his chin and his elbows on top of his knee.

Urek told the story slowly as to not shock the (h/c) haired girl. He finished telling the story on why she was drifted away from him. The girl didn't reply for a few seconds.

"..Thank you for finding me again." (Name) did the unexpected thing, Urek thought that she'd get even more angry at him, but instead, she smile softly at his direction.

The bandaged girl was grateful that her father even after giving up on finding her, he believed that his missing daughter was still alive despite after many years. "Do.. Do I have a brother?"

"A brother..? You're my only child." (Name) replied with a small 'oh' when Urek had said this. She was hoping to know who was this Aki appearing in her mind a couple of times

"Can I see your right eye? I just have to confrim something." As Urek said this, he walked towards his daughter and then sat next to her. Shibisu was at the back still sleeping and even snoring.

The (h/c) haired girl took off her bandages little by little. She was told that she should cover it as to not frighten other people. When she was at the workshop, the researchers there would often look at her eye in disgust, saying that she was a some kind of monster.

When the girl took of all of the bandages, it revealed a red eye, if you look at it closely, it looked like it was glowing. The red eye looked almost exactly the same as Urek's eyes except much more pigmented.

"Haahh, I guess your really are my daughter." Urek spoke as he pets the girl's head in front of him. Thankfully, (Name) didn't push his hand away. "You shouldn't cover it, it looks cool anyway." The blonde haired male was still petting the girl's head as he said this with a large grin formed in his mouth.

(Name) had a flushed face for she was never given any kind of affection at all. She gave him a small smile, the girl was beginning to get used to this man as her father. Just a moment ago she was angry at him and now, look at the father and daughter having a peaceful moment together.

"C-can I have a hug again?" Upon hearing this, Urek immediately pulled his daughter in to his arms and them hugged her tightly. (Name) now also hugged him back.

"Um.. may I know your name?"

"It's Urek Mazino, (Name). But call me 'Dad'." The blonde haired male said as he nuzzled his head against the girl's hair. Urek thought that this was the best day in his life.

The two stayed in silence as they're still hugging for a while. Shibisu's snoring can be heard in the background. It was all good but then (Name) asked a question.

"Do I have a mother?"