Chapter 19

It took two years for Khun to wake up frome the deep slumber because of them trying to find a solution. Khun was woken up by Woon Yeon's hammer. In those two years, Bam strengthened himself by learning from different martial artists and with the guidance of Evankhell.

"Khun-!!" Bam said as he ran over to the blue haired male with two kids following him at his back.

"I heard you woke up from the pocket! You look good!" The black haired male said with a large grin on his face, Bam was extremely happy that his friend was safe and awake again.

"You bet! Thanks to you!!" Khun opened his arms for Bam.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Bam spoke, very concerned of Khun.

"I'm having a bit trouble controlling my body temperature, but aside from that, I'm fine."

"Where's Isu?" Bam asked the male in front of him, still with a soft smile plastered in his face.

"He wanted to give us some time to ourselves, so he stayed in the floating castle." Louie thought that the blue haired male was shining and handsome, Dengdeng just looked at the thinking Louie.

"Any news about.. (Name)?" Khun asked, a longing feeling in his heart present. Even though they've only spent a few days with the (h/c) haired girl, they've become attached to her.

"..No. Not a clue." After Bam had said this, Khun let out a long sigh and then ruffled his hair.

"We've been apart for too long.. I wonder how she's been.." Khun said as he started to walk towards the ship. Four years, they've been apart for four years.

"Emily's also been out for years." Bam gave this information to Khun.

-------AFTER A FEW MONTHS OF TIME SKIP------

Team Bam was finally given a time to set out and try to find their (h/c) haired friend. After saving Jinsung Ha, the high ranker gave his knowledge on the whereabouts of the girl.

Their first clue was the 'Workshop' but, when they got there, the researchers didn't give an information. So they forced them to talk in Rak's methods.

However, despite having much more power than this scientists, they still wouldn't talk.

"Tell us where (Name) or we'll--" Bam tried to threaten them but was cut off.

"You'll what?" The man with glasses and orange hair said, he looked confident, despite the fact that these people in front of him was shooting daggers at his face.

This made Khun sigh at the situation. "We'll call Urek Mazino." This sentence made the orange haired head scientist shiver at the mention of this powerful man's name.

"How would a regular like you could possibly call this man?" Upon saying this, the other scientists began to snicker at the blue haired male.

"Do you want me to do it here?" Khun smirked evilly at the man in front of him. As he said this, Khun took out his A-rank pocket and began to dial Urek Mazino's number, it was now ringing.

Within just a few seconds of ringing, the high ranker answered. "Hey baby, you need anything?" With hearing the famous irregular's voice, the researchers began to tremble as Khun looked at them expectantly.

"Hey--um Mr. Urek? Could you put this call on hold? We have something to tell you in a few minutes." Bam talked instead of Khun. The man on the other side of the pocket obeyed since Bam is his favourite regular anyways.

"Ok! We'll tell you!" The head scientist yelled in defeat and then ordered the man that was present on the day where (Name) was taken away from the workshop, he was ordered to tell the specific city on where their subject was taken.

"We took her to the 'Unknown City'." Khun let out a 'tsk'. The 'Unknown City' is basically a city for black markets and corrupt businesses, the people who lived their would either be a slave or some rich person buying illegal items. Somehow, the ten families didn't bother to wipe out this city despite it being corrupted.

"The place, specifically." Hatz demanded at the man. He himself didn't have a great time in that city when he was sent out in a mission there.

"She's in Lord Haldin's place." The man replied immediately.

"Haldin?!" Khun is surprised. Haldin was part of the Khun family, and apparently he was exiled from his home because of an unknown reason.
The blue haired male let out another long sigh upon hearing this troublemaker's name.

After a few minutes, the team left the workshop peacefully. "Mr. Urek, are you still there?" Urek Mazino didn't answer for a few minutes. "Yes yes, so what do you have to tell me?" It was clear that the man was getting impatient.

"Do you have a daughter?" Bam said emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Uhuh, yeah?"

"Is her name (Name)?" Urek was somewhat surprised that Bam knew the name of his only daughter.

"Yeah, her name's(Name)." When Urek said this, his voice was a little breathy.

"We may or may not have found her location." The black haired male replied as he looked at his teammates whether he was answering everything right or not.

"What?! You better not be kidding with me, baby." This time, the famous irregular's voice sounded a tad bit angry.

"I-I'm not kidding, Mr. Urek." Bam said, stuttering.

"Then tell me what she looked like."

"She has (e/c) eyes, (h/c) colored hair---"

"..I guess you're not." Urek cut off Bam and then let out a loud sigh after.

"Send me your location. I'll come there." And with that, their call ended. Bam immediately hands Khun his pocket back and then the blue haired male sent their location to the famous high ranker.