Chapter 5

"I WANT TO FIGHT THE (H/C) TURTLE TOO!"

"NO! I'LL FIGHT HER FIRST!"

Endorssi and Rak continued bickering even though there's food in front of them. 'The food was heavenly.' (Name) thought. It was made by Bam with a bit of help from (Name) and Khun. Just cooking with them made her feel warm and happy. It was her first time cooking something-- no, it was her first time to be even in a kitchen. Back then, she wasn't given a food like this. There was always a tube on her throat, feeding her with nutrients that she lacks and needed.

"Oi, you're making a mess." Hatz warning remained inaudible to the two.

"I'll take your food away if you two don't stop making so much noise." Khun said, clearly looking annoyed. This made the two quiet and then glared at each other. They now ate there food in silence.

"So uh, (Name)! Didn't know you were that powerful." Shibisu spoke with food in his mouth, he was curious of why the girl was that strong.

The people on table turned their attention to the girl, making her the center of it.

"Yeah, how'd you get that strong? Surely you have to be trained first." (Name) stopped eating for a moment and stared at her food.

"Yeah." All those memories from the past flashed back in her mind. It was painful, that painful experience will forever be embedded in her mind. She gritted her teeth and gripped the spoon she held tightly to contain her anger and sadness that does days brought her.

"I-I'll excuse myself." (Name) stood up and went to her and Khun's room. She sat at the edge of the bed and then looked at the windows.

• • • •

After (Name) left, it became quiet.

"Must've hit a spot huh?"

"Look, she had a bad past." Shibisu tried to explain what happened on the day they encountered (Name).

"We still don't know why Fug and the Workshop want her." Khun said while he took a bite if the food that was in front of him. Bam was still silent, he was saddened that (Name) was lonely, like he was before. Bam stood up, he was unnoticed for they were talking about (Name)'s connection to fug and the workshop, he then walked towards the (h/c) haired female's room.

Bam knocked softly on the surface of the door before entering the room. There the girl sat, looking out on the window, looking at the stars in the vast sky. Bam approached her slowly as to not startle her.

"Are you okay?" He was showing his concern for her, Bam didn't want her to be sad.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." The girl's lips quivered as she said this. It was painful, containing those emotions. Bam did an unexpected action, he hugged (Name).

"It's okay. You can let it all out." This made the girl both happy and sad. She trembled as tears now finally pour down her eyes. She was happy because there was someone who genuinely cares for her. She was sad because of those horrific memories that followed her to the moon and back.

Bam. I'll never forget you. The girl thought as she cried on Bam's shoulder. He still held her in his arms.

Unbeknownst to them, the door opened slightly, and four people peeked in the room. They heard a soft cry so they followed the sound and it landed on (Name)'s room. Anaak and Hatz were on cleaning duty today so they didn't have time to look at Bam and (Name)'s scene.

"Why is he hugging her?" Endorssi said in a hushed voice. A hint of jealousy is evident.

"Maybe because she's crying?"

"Why is the (h/c) turtle crying?" After saying that, Rak immediately turned away and said, "It's not that I'm concerned but (h/c) turtle is a teammate." Tsundere.

Khun remained silent as he looked at the scene before him. He knew that she had painful experiences so why didn't he stopped the others from questioning (Name)? The sound of crying now died and the girl fell asleep on Bam's hands. The look on Bam's eyes was so tender and sweet, as if the girl he was holding in his arms was a baby.

That was the first time they saw Bam make an expression like that. They were all shocked and one thing on their mind was, 'Is he in love?!'

They didn't know that Bam thought of her as a family, like a little sister. He put the sleeping girl  to bed and the, covered her with blanket. He pet her hair and then looked out in the window, just like (Name), he stared at the stars.

"Bam. It's late. You should sleep too." Khun, who now stand in front of the door said. The blue haired male looked at the sleeping girl and to Bam.

"Yeah, I'll sleep. Goodnight Khun." Bam headed out of the room and was greeted by the trio who was also peeking earlier. He'll go to sleep but first, he needed his cold glass of milk. Milk for him is life.

Khun stood in the same position for a few minutes while looking at the sleeping girl's face. It was tear stained, her cheeks and nose were red due to her wiping it again and again.

The blue haired male sighed and the headed towards his bed to sleep. As he now laid in his bed he softly said, "Goodnight, (Name)." And his thought was:

I wish that I was the one to hold you like that.