Chapter 26

LOOK AT RAN PLAYING BBALL LIKE A BOSS🤣

i wanna reread tog but it's like super long lol. it took me almost a week just to finish it.

omfg i fuckin forgot about laure I'M SORRY😭
i'll add him in this chap

• • • •

The door opened, and it revealed the blonde haired male and the (h/c) haired girl behind him. From what the girl was like to Urek Mazino, it seems that she had become quite attached to him in just a short amount of time.

"Ok (Name)! Do you remember any of them?" Urek pushed the girl who was behind his back to his side as he said this. He pointed a finger at all of them.

The girl shook her head as a reply. "No, I can't remember my past when I woke up in the white room." She remembered waking up in her bed with no memories or whatsoever. She lowered her head and said, "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, (Name)!"

"No worries, female turtle."

"We'll help you remember it." The group said this to comfort the girl, she already had a traumatizing life before and now, they'll help her forget the bad memories and remember the happy ones.

"Do you remember someone, particularly a child?" The light blue haired male spoke as he walked to the living room from the kitchen and then handed Bam his second cold glass of milk.

As Khun walked to Bam, (Name) was staring at the milk, it looked really good for her. It took her a few seconds to reply.

"Ah, yes. A child named Aki." The trio, Khun, Bam and Rak stiffened when they heard the child's name. They didn't want to tell the girl that Aki died because of the workshop.

The trio looked at each other and then at the blonde haired male beside (Name), Urek didn't seem to notice that they were giving him a sign that they didn't want to tell the girl about the kid.

"Come to think of it, this is the first time I've seen your other eye since we've been separated." Endorssi said as she stared at the girl's red eye, trio released a sigh. With the mention of her eye, the (h/c) haired girl instinctively covered it with her hand.

"It's pretty.." The black haired male said as he let himself lose in the game he was playing with the green lizard. Hatz stared at her eye and then her flushed face, he smiled softly at the girl.

"I'm Hatz and this is Laure." Hatz said as he pointed at the male who was asleep and covered in a blanket.

"I'm Endorssi Jahad. Nice to meet you again!" The brown haired female with a small horn said as she grinned at the (Name).

"Hi! I'm Bam the 25th and this is Ra--" The dark brown haired male was cut off by the loud alligator.

"THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRASER!"

"I'm Anaak Jahad." The green lizard said this while she was still playing a game on the television.

"I'm Khun Aguero Agnis." To be honest, (Name) was still kind of afraid of this man, it was because he have the same hair color as Haldin.

That wicked man did everything just to make her cry. But after everything he did, (Name) didn't shed a single tear. She'd gotten used to his treatment after a few days of being with him. The girl didn't want him to see satisfied so, she held in every emotion she felt and stayed silent.

"Where's Shibisu?"

"I knocked him out." The (h/c) haired girl bluntly said, surprising everyone except for the red eyed male.

"PFFFTTT!" Rak couldn't contain his laughter after he heard what the girl said.

"He got knocked out again!" Anaak was the one who always knocked him out whenever she got annoyed with him or if he kept on panicking over small things. Bam just sweat dropped at them and then drank his cold milk.

"(Name), want some milk?" The light blue haired male said as he walked to the kitchen again. The one red eyed girl nodded shyly.

Khun returned to the living room with an another glass of cold milk and a plate of cookie after a few minutes.

"Here." Khun said as he handed the milk and cookies.

"Thank you.. Khun." Finally, after many years-- four years, Khun finally heard the (h/c) haired girl say him name again.

The blue haired male softly smiled at the girl before him. He didn't smile at her before and now, he'll give her smiles that the girl will never forget.

"(Name), can I have some cookie?" Bam said as he looked at the delicious plate of cookies.

"Sure." The girl handed the plate of cookie to the dark brown haired male who happily smiled at her. (Name) released a soft giggle at Bam.

"Do you want some, Khun?" (Name) said as she handed the plate after Bam took some to the light blue haired male sitting beside her. Khun shook his head for he didn't like sweet foods.

It was all fun but then, Urek Mazino stood up.

"Sorry babies, I gotta head to Wolhaiksong." Urek said and then looked at his daughter.

"I'll be back tomorrow." The blonde haired male placed a small kiss on his daughter's forehead. After that, he walked out of the team's place with them saying their goodbyes.

(Name) placed a hand over her forehead where her father kissed. Ah, she know that she needed to get used to his fatherly attention.