Chapter 39

"How pathetic, (Name)."

Upon hearing the man's voice in front of her vulnerable body, the (h/c) haired female's eyes widened in fear. She was still struggling to get on her two feet, she couldn't breathe properly and her heart felt like it would burst any minute.

"W-what did you do to me?" The girl on the ground managed to choke this words out. The man standing in front of her stepped on her right hand, fortunately, (Name) didn't feel the pain, in fact her body felt numb.

"Did to you? Hah, you did this to yourself." The daughter of Urek Mazino felt the man crouch on her level, she could see his familiar light blue hair.

The one red eyed female thought that why he'd answer that, she didn't do anything to herself. She didn't do anything but just see her brother's grave. She was mix of pain and puzzled look on her face.

(Name) managed to look at Haldin for the first time in months, he was smiling as she was suffering. She didn't know what she did to this man to hate her.

"I didn--" (Name) tried to speak but was cut off by her own coughing. Despite suffering from pain, she still held on to the white Camellia flower. She still needed to give this to her precious brother.

The girl began to cough much more violently, her blood and saliva mixed together as it hit the green grass below her. She could feel her heart beating fast, she can hear it beating.

"Ah, it's kicking in. Welp! Time to go!" The light blue haired male, Haldin, spoke in a sing sing voice. He picked up the almost unconscious girl and the  headed to the Workshop.

(Name) was tired, she let herself fall unconscious and laid limp in Haldin's arms. The white Camellia flower slowly fell to the ground as she lost her tight grip on it.

[Note: The reason why (Name) was having a hard time breathing and was feeling pain from her heart is that it was because of the 'Cure' that the scientist Keg put on (Name). This 'Cure' can only be triggered when something traumatizing has happened to the host. (Name) activated the 'Cure' because she was once again traumatized on Aki's death.

The 'Cure' was mentioned and explained in Chapter 11 if you forgot.]

• • • •

"Just a few more minutes and we're there." The black haired male yelled as he struggled on handling the wheel of Madorako's fast ship. The team heard his yell and readied themselves.

"You need help?" Shibisu said to the driving swordsman. Hatz' hands were trembling to control the wheel.

"No, no need." Hatz remained firm.

Behind the two on the driver's seat, there stood the blonde haired male, father of the one who ran away from home, he had a serious expression plastered on his face, this was rare.

"Khun? How do you think (Name) will react?" The dark brown haired male asked as he ate the leftover sandwich.

"I don't know, Bam. I'm not (Name)." The light blue haired male said, stating the obvious, clearly, he wasn't in the mood to talk. Bam just looked at Khun and then shrugged.

The brown haired Jahad Princess walked towards the direction of where Shibisu is, she looked at the windshield and saw that they were already near the Archimedes. Her sharp eye caught a glimpse of (Name)'s ship parked in the vast forest.

"There. Her ship's over there." Endorssi pointed at the direction of (Name)'s ship as she said this. Hatz, Shibisu and Urek were surprised enough for she saw the ship at such a large distance.

Suddenly, Urek held out a hand to pet the Jahad Princess' head before saying, "Nice eye, kid."

Soon after, the arrived in the forest, they parked near (Name) stolen ship. Once the exit was opened, Khun and the others immediately ran out of the ship with Urek and the other three following behind them.

"(H/C) TURTLE!!!!" The small alligator yelled as he ran around the place.

"Babies, don't yell. They'll hear us." The famous irregular said pertaining to the Workshop workers and then squinted his eyes at Rak who stopped yelling loudly as soon as he heard Urek.

Khun looked around the place and then started to walk, straight since this is what (Name) would probably do. Ah, he knows her too well. The others didn't question the blue haired male but just followed him.

"Blue turtle! I remember this place! It's here!" Rak said and then ran forward to only see a large rock.

"Ugh! That's a disgusting smell!" Endorssi said as she covered her nose from the smell.

"It coming from behind the rock." Even the green haired male who was sleeping on Hatz' back was awake because of the smell.

The light blue haired male calmly walked behind the rock and saw a rotting body, that was when he realised that, this body's head was missing. This was clearly (Name)'s doing four years ago.

"Is this.." Urek trailed of on his sentence, he didn't want to say his daughter killed this man.

"Yeah." Khun said in a breathy voice. The group stayed there for a few minutes looking at the rotting body in front of them.

"Khun." The dark brown haired male called for Khun's attention, his golden eyes looking at a certain direction. It was where the sun was rising, it was the direction to Aki's grave. Khun nodded as a reply.

"Let's go." The blue poppy eyed male said to the group as he ran towards Bam, who was already at the edge of the cliff and beside him was Aki's small grave.

"Huh.. so this is Aki." The green lizard said as she walked near the grave and then crouched. She held a small flower, she found this at the place where they landed. The group was silent, they stared at Anaak placing the small flower on Aki's grave.

This was a peaceful moment, this would've been complete if (Name) was here. The sun rose beautifully and breeze was enough make them satisfied.

"What's this?" The close cropped haired male said as he saw specks of blood on the ground. A single white flower laid on the green grass a few walks away.

"It blood.." Bam spoke mindlessly, different thoughts ran in his mind. Something bad must've happened to their (h/c) haired friend.

"We're too late."