Special One-shot: Highschool AU! |||

P A R T - T H R E E - O F - T H R E E

"(Name)! What the hell?! You're bleeding!" The brown haired female immediately rushed her friend into her living room. Of course, she was worried, her friend came to her with a cut on her cheek and an obviously tear-stained face.

"Ah, my suitcase." The (h/c) haired girl couldn't lift up her suitcase for her body felt like it was jelly. She was still shaken after what happened, she needed a lot of things to be done.

"Just leave it near the shoe rack. I get the boys bring it over. C'mon, let's treat that cut." Endorssi said as she placed an arm over her friend's shoulder, supporting her as if she'll collapse anytime.

When they were almost near the living room, (Name) quickly stopped walking for she heard different voices talking. She sighed, they already heard Endorssi's yell so why not just ignore them like she usually does.

"Seat here. I'll go get the medkit." (Name) didn't say anything, she only looked down, staring at her hands placed on her lap. She didn't know why she was still trembling. She could feel the group staring at her figure.

"(Name)..? "Ah, this voice, it belongs to Bam. Khun was probably here too. A lot of people saw her being pathetic today.

".. Yes?" The girl replied calmly, she felt a weight on her side when she said this. Bam didn't reply to the girl, instead, he pulled out a handkerchief and then placed it on (Name)'s wound. The girl flinched at the contact.

"What happened?" The golden-eyed male said softly. The wounded girl shook her head as a reply, she didn't want to tell it because there were people that she doesn't know personally.

"(Name), you better explain what happened later. Bam, can you please carry the suitcase and the backpack upstairs, place it in the guest room."

"Okay." When the dark brown haired male left, the room became quiet. Despite the wound on (Name)'s face, she didn't feel pain when Endorssi dabbed a cotton ball with alcohol on it for she felt numb.

Khun was somewhat worried for the girl, being her classmate and all. He thought that it was probably because he took the first place. Bam came back to the lounge after a few minutes.

After patching (Name) up, Endorssi asked her friends to leave the house. They silently obeyed, the group left the house.

"Can you te--" Endorssi was cut off by (Name) stating her reason.

"I left. I couldn't get the scholarship. I didn't want to burden my relatives with the school's tuition fee.."

"What about your parents?"

"Parents? They're already dead." The girl said this as if she didn't care about them. Unbeknownst to the two females, the light blue-haired male was eavesdropping on them. Khun wanted to know (Name)'s reason.

"Sorry for asking.."

"It's alright. I'm already used to it." The (e/c) eyed female managed to force a smile on her face, however, Endorssi frowned at her.

"You can stop smiling y' know." With that, the girl in front of her dropped her smile. Her lips quivered and her hands trembled as tears once again poured out of her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry.." Loud sobs escaped her throat. This was it, she broke down in front of her only friend, those tears she held in finally came out.

Khun finally walked out after listening, it was his fault, he felt guilty even though the (h/c) haired female didn't blame him. He did aim for the first place just for fun, he had everything, the money, looks and popularity. He didn't have any problem with the school's tuition fee since he's the son of the man who is part of the world's richest.