Love is a Riot

"Don't get involved with her. She's Crisologo's bitch."

I refused to look their way as I walk back to our house. As much as I want to wring their necks, nanatili na lang akong kalmado. Ayaw ko nang makarating pa kay Deuce ang mga ganitong balita tungkol sa akin.

Not because I'm afraid that he's going to think I'm a whore, but because I don't like what he does to people who gets involved with me.

The moment I opened the door, bumungad sa akin si Deuce. He's leaning towards the wall while crossing his arms. "Saan ka galing?"

I looked up at him and shoved the paper bag I'm holding to his face. "Bought condoms."

Pagkatapos noon ay nilampasan ko na siya, pero laking gulat ko noong hawakan niya ang pulso ko. "Deuce, it hurts."

"Don't fuck with me," he said in a very tight voice, at kaagad na ikinulong ang pisngi ko sa palad niya. "Who were you with just now?"

"C-Cain..." nauutal kong tugon. "We went to buy it together, but he saw a friend. That's why he told me to go first..."

He didn't respond, but I felt his grip loosening. Nakahinga ako nang maluwag nang umalis siya at dumiretso sa sofa. Kaagad siyang umupo doon at nilingon ako. He motioned me to come closer and sit with him, and I obliged.

Noong makarating ako sa harapan niya, he made me sit on his lap. When I got an inch closer to his neck, I immediately breathed in his scent. He smelled musky, comparable to the scent of leather. I can even smell his aftershave. It is somehow frustrating for me to know that this is his natural scent, hindi katulad ko na kailangan pang bumili ng mamahaling pabango na tumatagal ang amoy sa balat ko.

Deuce Crisologo and I are very close friends. Ever since he was a child, he was taken in by his cousin's family, na kapitbahay naman namin. From friends, we became lovers and eventually, pagtuntong namin ng college, we decided to live together, since we are legal on both sides.

Deuce is really protective, caring, and even though he doesn't seem like it, he's always on the Dean's list sa kinukuha niyang kurso.

On top of that, everyone knows him. He's got a pretty face, fame, and his cousin's family is loaded, and so he is too. He can immediately get out of trouble if he wishes to, and that's why some people really feared him.

But there is something that only I and his close friends know.

My boyfriend, Deuce Crisologo, loves seeing me getting pounded by other guys.

DISCLAIMER: The story you are about to read may not be suitable for all audiences. It contains substantial sexually explicit scenes with multiple partners and graphic language which may be considered offensive by some readers. All sexual activity in this work is consensual and all sexually active characters are 18 years of age or older. Please read at your own risk.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.

If you have any concerns regarding my work, please contact my Wattpad or Twitter account @dessthetic, thank you!