Disappearances

(Gore warning in this chapter!)

Some years past, and the reports of missing people have gone up in your city, and neighboring cities.

All because of you and Alastor of course. And it's a miracle you haven't gotten caught or found out. Al helped you get the hang of things, and made sure you didn't make any 'rookie mistakes' as he liked to call them. Whenever you did kill, your instinct took over, so you didn't have to think much and be left with much guilt.

During this time, you bought a mask one Halloween, for a costume party (F/n) invited you too. It was the mask from your dreams, but the realization didn't bother you anymore. Nothing really 'surprising' really caught your attention anymore.

As for Alastor, he helped with finding an abandoned building to take most of your victims too. You would end up killing your victims there, and you let him do what ever he wanted to the bodies. 

He mostly cut up the bodies into pieces and cooked them into meals primarily for himself. When he told you he was a cannibal, it did shock you for a moment, then you started laughing. You found it oddly entertaining that you fell in love with a cannibal. 

~~

You knocked on Lizzy's door on a weekend afternoon. She wanted to talk to you about something, but she wouldn't specify over the phone.

After a minute of waiting, she opened the door and gave a small smile. Gesturing inside, you let yourself in and took off your shoes by the door. You both went to her room and she shut the door behind her.

"What's this about Liz?" You asked, sitting on her bean bag chair.

She sighed. "It's about the disappearances (Y/n). I'm worried." She ran a hand through her hair.

You smiled to yourself. "You think who ever is doing this will go after you?"

She nodded. "Yes, I am. My older brother disappeared (Y/n), what if I disappear next?" 

You barely get to see Lizzy worried at all. The last time she was like this, she was worried about you a few years ago. The emotion was cute.

You remember Alastor arriving in the abandoned place with her brother over his shoulders. He chuckled when you told him who it was. To be fair, he was an ass hat half the time, his friends made him worse in your opinion.

"I won't let anything happen Lizzy, I promise. You have my word." You stood up and extended your hand. No one moved for a moment, then she embraced you in a hug. You hugged her back before she let you go.

After the serious bit, you and her hung out for awhile and had fun, watched a movie and ate some popcorn.

(Alastor PoV 1st Person)

I expected more of a...Moral fight with (Y/n), but seeing her give in was just as pleasing. My plan worked better than I thought it would. 

Maybe in my twisted heart, I am starting to love her. Though, it's a slim possibility.

I left a note for my fawn to read in case she comes back before I return with another victim to slay. 

Making my way through the town, I kept my mask hidden. (Y/n) told me it was a good idea, to mask our identities. How times have changed. She said that it's needed so the camera's won't catch our faces.

I walked into a dirty alleyway near a bar, I could smell the alcoholic fumes from here. It didn't look as crowded as the ones down in hell though. Time to wait for a drunkard to pass by.