All is Fair in Love and War

You were shocked, for lack of a better word. Not sure what to say, you looked between Alastor and Vox, hoping that someone would somehow aide in your delima. But no one helped.

With a deep sigh and some unknown courage and anger welled up inside you and you glared at Alastor harshly. Maybe a bit more harshly than you intended.

"If it's my decision, then leave." You spat and turned around towards Vox and started walking down the street when suddenly, claws wrapped around your arm.

You whipped around and saw Husk looking at you a bit concerned. Which was odd compared to the grumpy look he usually has.

"(Y/n), are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

Staring at Husk, you were hesitant to answer but your anger took over again. Pulling your arm away from him harshly.

"Yes, I'm sure I want nothing to do with him." You snapped. You opened your mouth again but closed it once you realized what you were going to say.

They probably don't know what Al did and they shouldn't know.

Husk looked at you and sighed, then walked to Al, wobbling his way. Maybe he got hurt.

You started walking away when suddenly the static came back in your head at full force, and louder than it ever was. You couldn't hear anything besides the static and an almost inaudible voice that sounded angry.

"All....is....fair...in...love...and....war...." The voice growled.

You tried to scream bloody murder to the voice and you felt your voice give out. You held your head tightly but that only made the pressure worse.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the static went away and so did the voice. You were left curled up against the wall shaking.

"Hey.." A voice said. You looked up and saw Vox kneeling down to your level. "Are you okay? You started screaming suddenly."

You sniffed and nodded. You weren't sure about your voice yet.

He stood up and offered you his hand to stand up. You took it and you both started walking back.

Some bit of silence followed down the street between you both. You couldn't get the words that were said to you.

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

That little brat betrayed me. Though I suppose it's logical. It wouldn't be the first time someone has in my lifetimes. But she sure would be the last.

I'll make sure of it.

I wasn't going to get violent towards her but she made her choice. And now I've made mine. I will get what I want in the end, I always do.

When Husk and I entered the hotel, Charlie stood up, a bit shocked at my entrance. She walked up to us and looked around.

"Where is (Y/n)?" She asked. So it turns out that Charlie knew it was her. How strange..

"(Y/n) made her choice. She's not coming back so easily." I said, nearly inaudible from the growing static radiating in my voice.

Charlie seemed shocked by my words. At this point, everyone else gathered around for the news.

"Then where is she?" Vaggie asked, crossing her arms.

"She's with Vox and his little friends." I growled out. Why did she have to choose people so vile?

(Y/n PoV 2nd Person)

When you and Vox got back, the others were no where to be found. You assumed Val went to work at his porn studio and Velvet went somewhere. You weren't sure what she did.

"Hey kid, you should get some water or something. To help your voice get better." Vox said, patting your shoulder. "And maybe some rest too. It looked like that encounter tool alot outta you."

You nodded at Vox and you parted ways to get a glass of water.

Your thoughts were a jumbled mess and you were basically on autopilot on the way there.

Alastor looked more sinister than you remembered. Yet it somehow triggered a sensation of deja vu.

After you had some water, you felt a bit better. But still worn out so you decided to go to the room Val set up for you. It was next to Velvet's guest room when she visits.

Your room was luxurious and had a big bed that had the softest blankets you ever felt in your life. The room itself must have cost a fortune.

Laying down, you rested your head on the pillow and took a deep breath. Today was exhausting, hopefully tomorrow would be better.