Lost and Found (part 1)

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

It's been a week or so since anyone has seen (y/n). Charlie has been trying not to worry, but I can see it on her face that she is.

The hotel was a bit livelier with (y/n) around, even though it was only for a few days.

I plan on getting her back. My lost little fawn is out there probably terrified in the city. I need to get back what's rightfully mine.

I put on my suit and ready for the hunt. I wonder if she's still alive, she's weak and frail, she wouldn't last a day.

"I'm going to go look for (Y/n), I'll be back once I find her." I called out to the staff. There were mumbles of responses, I didn't care to pay attention to them.

Walking along the street, many demons stayed out of my way out of fear. Rightfully so, I'm on a mission and nothing will stop me.

I spotted Mimzy's little bar on my way to the busier side of town. Maybe she has seen her. I cross the empty street to her bar so I can ask a few questions.

(Y/n PoV 2nd person)

Shortly after your introduction to the group, you learned that the pimp looking demon is Valentino, the richest overlord in hell. The girl who dragged you to the place is Velvet and the tv overlord is Vox.

They seemed to be chaotic, yet nice in a way. You mostly were at Velvet's side, since the other two made you feel a bit uneasy for some reason. Even though you were sure that the others weren't going to hurt you.

You and Velvet were out shopping today at one of the fancy stores. It kind of looked like an assorted version of Nordstrom.
She dragged me to the side of the store where most of the lolita looking dresses were.

"What style of dress do you want? I should've asked first. And don't worry about the price, Val covers it." She smiled at you.

You look around at the dresses and shrug. "I never really wore dresses." And Velvet gasped.

"Let me pick out a few then! I'll be right back." You watched her make her rounds around the dress shop.

You were still waiting for her to return when suddenly you heard a familiar voice call to you.

"Doll? Is that you?" They said.

Turning around, you saw AngelDust looking at you confused and surprised.

"Angel? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Just trying ta' find a slutty dress for some services tonight! How about you? I thought the tiny neat freak made you a dress."

You nodded. "Yeah, Niffty did make me a dress and I love it. But I came here with a friend and she's helping me pick a new dress to wear."

Angel nodded along. "A new friend? You must be likeable then! Not many demons 'round here want to be friends."

You shrug. "Maybe I'm just special then. Her name is-" before you finished the sentence, Velvet came back with two dresses in tow.

"Hey! I think these dresses would look....good..on..you.." her sentence slowed and stopped suddenly when she saw Angel talking to you. Her expression changed like she saw something sour.

"Angel, what are you doing here? Don't you have some lowlife to duck off or something?" Velvet's whole attitude changed from the bubbly happy tone. It startled you.
"Velvet...I was just leaving. Don't worry about me." He idly waved at her and gave you a bit of a worried look before walking away entirely.

Once Angel was out of site, Velvet's attitude turned back to normal.

"So! Anyway, I found two dresses you might like to buy!" She then grabbed the dresses from behind her and showed them to you. (Pictured below)

 (Pictured below)

(The color parts are (f/c)You stood there in awe for a minute, wondering how much the dresses cost

You stood there in awe for a minute, wondering how much the dresses cost. They must be expensive, and way out of your normal price range when you were alive.

It was hard to choose which one you really wanted, but after a bit of arguing inside your head, you decided to go with (favorite pic).

Velvet giggled in excitement and took the dress you picked and brought it to the cashier. She told you to go to the limo parked outside and that's what you did.

A moment passed by and she got into the limo carrying the dress and a bag of accessories and makeup.

"When we get back, I want to dress you up in your new style! You'll look so cute!" She smiled and you nodded reassuringly.

Hey guys! I'm back with updates. I hope to have a more regular schedule again soon, hope you enjoy.
Stay safe and stay hydrated.