Remembering the Past

It wasn't hard to fall asleep, you were already exhausted from the earlier encounter.

~~

You woke up in your bed, in your bedroom at home. It looked the same as you remember.

Sitting up, you look around and find a note on your nightstand. When you pick it up, you noticed the writing. It read:

"(Y/n), there is plenty of food in the fridge to eat while we're gone. Have a good day and we'll see you after work. ~Love Mom"

You had a sense of deja vu, but you got up and headed downstairs.

Going to the kitchen, you made yourself a bowl of cereal and you sat down to eat when the door bell rang.

The noise made you jump a bit, and made the spoon drop into the bowl, causing some milk to splatter.on your face and t-shirt.

Huffing, you got up and walked to the door. "One second." You called.

Opening the door, you look at a tall man. He looked familiar too you, but you couldn't figure out where you've seen him from.

"Good morning my dear (Y/n)! How are you?" The boy beamed happily. When he spoke you remembered.

It was Alastor. Your expression contorted into disgust and shock. He just laughed and he seemed to morph into a terrifying demon form.

You scurried back in fear and he just seemed to laugh, it was distorted and nerve racking.

"What's wrong my little fawn?" He took a step closer and put a clawed hand around your face.

~~~

You woke up in a cold sweat and your throat was dry. You were confused by your dream, it seemed to be a memory but corrupted.

Forcing yourself to get up, you went to the bathroom to get a drink of water.

When you looked into the mirror, you saw your disheveled hair and there were black streaks down your face that started from your eyes.

Were you crying? To confirm the suspicion, you went back to your bed and found a black spot where your head was.

Black tears? How strange. Do demons cry black liquid instead of clear liquid?

You sighed and tossed the pillow cover into the laundry basket, taking a note to do some laundry later.

Deciding to try and sleep again, you lied back down on your bed and stared at the wall till you fell back asleep.

Though sleep never came. You were laying awake and your thoughts in a jumbled mess. About Alastor, the dream, everything that has happened recently.

Then suddenly, you heard a knock on your door. Strange, almost no one knocked on your door besides Velvet. She likes to style your hair, makeup and sometimes dress up.

You make your way to the door and yawn. When you opened the door, you were greeted by Vox.

"Vox? What are you doing here?" You asked.

He shoved his hands into his pockets. "I wanted to see if you were feeling better than earlier. And I wanted to talk about some things."

You nodded. "Yeah, I'm doing better. Come in." You stepped aside and gestured for him to come in, and he did, placing himself on a chair next to the window.

"So, what brings you here to my room?" You sat on your bed.

"Well, a few things. Like I said, I wanted to see if you were okay and I wanted to discuss your history with him."

You tilted your head. "Alastor? But why?"

He leaned forward and sighed a bit. "Because I have a hunch that I want to confirm."

You didn't respond, just gestured to continue.

"What's your real name? Before you died." He looked at you.

You rubbed your arms a bit, forgetting. "it's (Y/n). Why do you need to know?"

He nodded, like he was expecting the answer. "Because Charlie convinced me to try and warm you about him. Seeing that your here now, that didn't work." He huffed and stood up, gazing out the window.

"Warn? I don't remember..." You tried to rack your brain for an answer, a memory but nothing came to mind.

"That's not surprising. Gradually you forget your human life over time down here. Since your new, your memory is fresh, but spotty when it comes to major events in your life." He crossed his as.behind him.

"I see..." Was all you replied. You weren't sure how to process it all.

"Now, I doubt you remember this part, but one day, your TV was acting strange, wasn't it?" He asked, turning around.

You thought for a moment then nodded. It was a faint memory, but it was there.

"So you do remember. The princess convinced me to help her save you from the  radio freak. He was, and probably still is using you for his own entertainment."

~~~
(A/n)
Sorry for the late update but here it is finally! Hope y'all enjoy