Day Out

(Y/n PoV 2nd Person)

After having a conversation of what you remembered from your human life, you were exhausted. He understood and left the room, leaving you to yourself.

You decided to rest and see the others later in the day.

~~~

You were spending the day with Velvet this time, and she took you around the rich parts of the city. You guys borrowed one of Val's limos for the day.

"So (Y/n), where do you wanna go?" Velvet asked.

You thought for a moment. "Maybe to a bakery or a sweets shop."

Velvet smiled and squealed like a kid on Christmas. "Ooh! I haven't been to one of those in awhile!"

You smiled to yourself and you both went to the biggest sweet shop in the city.

~~

When you got to the shop, it was surprisingly less busy than you thought it would be, maybe because most denizens don't care about sweets?

You were browsing around when you accidentally bumped into someone shorter than you.

Saying sorry fairly quickly, you turned around to leave the area of the store but the person grabbed your arm and stopped you.

"(Y/n)?" The person asked. You kinda felt the voice to be familiar.

You looked behind you to see who grabbed your arm and you were surprised on who it was.

Vaggie. The small, thin demon who was around Charlie before you left. You kinda of liked her but didn't get a chance to talk before you fled.

"Vaggie?" Was your response. You didn't know what to say and it looked like you were caught with something red-handed.

She let go of your arm and stood cross armed looking at you. "So, what brings you here?"

You shrugged. "I cake here with a friend, thought we would enjoy some candy."

She tilted her head to the side. "Friend? No would that be?"

Just then, Velvet approached behind you and gave you a piece of fancy looking candy that you didn't recognize.

There was a pause of silence before Velvet put an arm around your shoulders. "Hey~ aren't you the princess's servent or something~?"

Vaggie glared at her like daggers and looked at you with the same furious look. "So you are with them now.. And here I thought you were nice."

"What is that supposed to mean?" You said with a bit of tone. What's her problem with Vel?

She set down what she was holding and turned away and started walking. "It doesn't matter anymore, goodbye (Y/n)."

You were left feeling confused and Velvet looked a bit annoyed and said something under her breath.

After shopping you both went back to Valentino's place in silence.

(Velvet PoV 1st person)

After we got back from the store, we parted ways and I went to see Val.

He was in one of the usual spots I find him at, talking with Vox.

"Hey guys!" I chirped and plopped next to Val.

"Hey doll face, anything happen when you two were out today?"

"Yeah.." I grumbled. "Charlie's pet was at the candy shop. She seems to know (Y/n)."

There was a pause of silence before Vox spoke. "I'm going to get in touch with the princess again and see if I can get any intel. It worked last time, let's see if she will be cooperative again."