𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

~Samantha's POV~

~Samantha's POV~

The next day Maya, Riley, and I were back in the hole looking at everyone against the rail.

"Riles?" Maya called out to her. "Peaches?" Riley asked.

"How you feeling today?" Maya asked her. "Well, I didn't cry all night." Riley informed them.

"That's good." I nodded. "Because I stopped when I passed out from crying." Riley explained.

"Well, you seem better now." Maya told her. "That's where you're wrong." Riley shook her head.

"Okay." Maya nodded. "But the seniors wanted us to stand here, watch what goes on, and learn from it. They have their reason." Riley smiled.

"To make fools out of us?" Maya asked. "Why can't we just tell Essa? I'm sure she can get all this sort out." I turned to Riley as Maya nodded in agreement.

"Because what is she going to think if we can't even handle our first week alone?" Riley explained. "Plus if we can do this then she's going to be proud of us. Don't you think?" She asked as the two of us agreed.

"She's like our mom." I added in which they agreed with. "But we're fools without friends." Maya commented.

"They made their choice." Riley responded. "They have started their high school careers without us and I wish them well."

"Yeah." Maya and I nodded. "Maybe we shouldn't think about them today." Maya suggested.

"Yeah." Riley shrugged before she had changed her face to a sadden expression. "I hope Farkle remembers that science can't explain people and he keep himself open to love."

"You gonna do one for each one?" Maya asked as I sighed. "Yes." Riley nodded.

"Give me a couple bucks for a brownie." Maya had her hand out. "Get me one too." I gave her a couple bucks.

"Okay, Maya. I want juice." Riley handed Maya the money before Maya went to the vending machines. "I hope Smackle looks up from her books every once in a while so she doesn't miss life. I hope Jace doesn't isolate himself from everyone."

"Apple?" Maya asked. "Grape." Riley responded.

"I hope Zay stops using comedy to cover up his inner turmoil." Riley continued. "Uh, they're out of grape." Maya informed her.

"Surprise me." Riley frowned before Maya came back to us. "They're not really out of grape!" Maya handed Riley her juice and my brownie.

"What a nice surprise." Riley smiled. "So what about Lucas?" I asked Riley as I started eating my brownie.

"I hope Lucas... I hope Lucas... I hope Lucas has a very bad day." Riley whispered darkly making Maya and I share a shock look. "Gosh, you're cute." Maya and I responded with sarcasm.