type rentuno

In a small town, type lived a middle class life always wanting to find the truth about things. His father for his 10th birthday gave type a camera, too see what he was finding.
At first, he took pictures of people stealing or doing deceitful things.
By age 14, type didn't have many friends because he would take pictures if they did things wrong, type often would come home with a bloody nose.
His parents didn't fully understand type and why he did these things. The main answer he had was it interested him to find the truth. Type found the truth to be better then the lie.
Has his school life was pretty lonely, his attentions went else where, mainly his home. Unforentally, that is where tradegy struck.
Type started to really watch his father. Things were different about him. He came home late, barely touched his mother and started to become silent.one day he followed his father when he said he had to go to work even though it was late.
Type was very good at sleuthing.
To his dismay, type found his father meeting with a woman, They then went into a hotel. Only thing he did was take the pictures.
Once he developed them.He didn't know if he should show them to his mother.
When he was at school, he forgot them on his dresser top. Has his mother went to his room for a cleaning she found them.
Coming home with yet another bloody nose, he stood before his house With widen eyes. His parents were yelling at each other in.the front yard, peering his eyes to the ground all of his father's clothes were there.
His mother raised her Arm.telling him to leave. Shaking his head he did Just that. Has he parted he pushed type down in anger.
"Should never have bought you that camera!"
Then he stormed away.
Gulping, he looked to his mother who had tears streaming down her face.
Getting up, he didn't understand, has he walked he felt stupid.
She had to have found the pictures on your dresser.
Standing before her, he looked at her apologetically. Type did not mean for that to happen.
His mother was like his father.
"This....is all your fault!"
His mother turned to part, slamming the door in his face.
For the next 2 year's, his life was awful. His father never came back and his mother treated him.like shit. After what un folded, type didn't touch his camera.
One day his mother got drunk and slapped him.hard against his cheek.
Running out, he went too a club with a fake id. Has he starred at his drink a boy he did not know was very nice to him.
After a month, he was pressuring him a bit into sex. Type didn't know if he was gay or not. He knew he didn't really care for girls other then having a friend ship with them.
Type often told the boy he believed sex was over rated and they shouldn't  have too have it to have stronger bond because sex can often comlicate things.
Bon kept at it since he was 2 years older and he liked type.
Also because of what happened with types parents he didn't know if he wanted to fully connect in that deep level. Sex was also to show someone how vulnerable you could be and type didn't feel ready. He also did not really knowing bon, would he end up cheating like his father did to his mother after the two had sex?
Even though, bon was a very nice and gentle boy, type barly hung out with him unless it was at a club. He hadent even met his family nor were they even in a relationship. Type Also didn't know if he loved bon or not.
By the 3rd month, he had a horriable day with his mother. They fought when she got drunk.
Running to the club, he found bon.
he saw bon was all over another boy, kissing and touching.
Type took a deep breathe in has he saw them kissing.
Stepping to him, type punched him and hard in the face.
Bon tried to go after, but type was too quick.
Going to another club, something snapped in him. Drinking and heavily, a boy stepped too him being sweet.
The only thing he knew of this boy was his age which was 19 and he was going to business school in.the fall.
Not really listening, type grabbed him by the wrist. They ended up at a hotel.  Type didn't want to lose his virginity to love so he was fine with this decision.
By the next morning, things spun, the boy left a number but type threw it in the trash. Going to a pharmacy, he had some bleeding, type was very sore.
Type in some part did regret the action but only a bit he just wanted it gone.
At home, his mother was drunk on the couch. Furrowing his brows, he had enough of this town.
Going to his room, he packed a bag and took his camera and all the money he had from his vary jobs.
By 20, he was becoming a licensed private investigator. He was very good at it and was paid well.
Now at 22, he was very much sought after private eye.
He mainly went after the bad people, deceivers, thieves, liars, cheaters, abuser and all other sorts.
On a Saturday, he stood on a roof top taking pictures of a potential boyfriend. After bon, type had a rule, wait 3 months to give it up and maybe go to another level. However, no one made it too 3 months. They all seemed liked bon. They all ended up cheating even though at the end of the months he would do something for them to relieve some frustrations. Since, 16 there were only 3 potentials and they all could not wait the 3 months. Type had Manily one night stands. Not a lot, but a few. Type never committed to any.
Taking a step back, this potential, was fucking another in a hotel, across from type, with the window open.
Taking his phone out he took a picture, from his camera screen to text the Cheating bastard.
Then he raised the phone to his ear, calling. Type watched has the boy looked about.
Pulling out he got he's phone. Type already hung up. He then looked through his binoculars.
The boy looked down to the text, eyes widen.
He then looked out the window. Type started to wave.
The boy tried too call type, but he turned with all of his stuff to part.
To the phone:
Type: rin go to hell! I'm.blocking you from my life.
Then he did Just that.
Going to his home slash office, he pulled out a bottle of rum to take a shot.
He never told his potentials or one night stands, his name or address so they never found him. He also found them away from where he worked so he didn't get stalkers.
Breathing heavily he was in different to it.
Putting it down, he opened his lap top to research his mother. Type kept tabs on her every now and then. She didn't even fill a police report when he left.
Taking deep breathes, she still lived at the same house. Her financials were a mess and she still worked at the same place.
Taking the cup, he took another sip.
Type then researched his father. It made him happy that his father lived in a hell hole, didn't have a job and lived with his parents.
Type lightly chuckled by that fact.
Type then shut the laptop when he heard knocking.
Putting his drink away he went to answer.