feeling too relaxed

Sitting at the bar, type took his rum and downed it. He could not believe mr. Xiao was there. What did he want? Type made it clear for mr. Xiao to leave him alone. He took.in a deep inhale. If i actually release those.photos they will come back too me. Type did not want to be found out.
They sat in silence while type thought and mr. Xiao ordered two more drinks. Types eyes narrowed, at what was now in front of him.
Just talk, then get him to leave, then find someone to release your frustrations out on.
Taking the cup, type sipped then placed it back down, brows furrowed.
Mr. Xiao turned his head to eye him.
"So.....are you not going to ask me why i am 10 miles away from the city to be here in this.....place. Type?"
Types eyes widen. He never told mr. Xiao his Name, how did he know?
He gulped.
"How.....do you know my name?" Type never looked too mr. Xiao.
He turned his head to look forward taking a sip of his drink.
"Had a little.....conversation with my ex. He only told me of your first name. Doubt you gave him your full."
Type gritted his teeth.
"What do you want?"
"First.....too find out if you are true to your word."
Type took a sip of his whiskey.
He made a sour face, type was a rum guy.
"And?"
"Seems you are. Bao said you would not give up those pictures too him."
"Mmm"
"Second, i wish too know your name. Only got a first, do you have a second?"
Type shook his head.
Mr. Xiao lightly chuckled.
"You are a very hard man too find. Had to have my ex actually take me here, to.....this area. He wouldn't show me where you worked though. Without taking me any further then this street i threated him, with stalker charges and a few other things. He'll leave you and i alone. Once we parted i came in here and look who i found."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I.....can handle myself."
He took another sip.
Placing the cup down, he took a deep breathe in.
"Let me guess too why you wanted to find me. You want the pictures? Guess i have to release them when i get back. I did tell you to leave me alone."
Tharn slightly smirked.
"Do you know, i tried to find your agency, i honestly can't. Why? What are you hiding?"
Type peered his eyes over to give mr. Xiao a dark look.
He looked back with an eye brow raised.
Type signed heavily.
He then took his eyes back too the drink.
"Why won't you leave me alone?what is it you want?"
"Mmm i.think your interesting."
Type scoffed.
He took another sip of his drink.
"And?"
Mr. Xaio went to types ear.
"I....Also think your cute."
Types eyes widen.
Elbowing him back, types phone from his back pocket, fell to the floor. Signing, he bent to the side too retrieve it. Has he came back up, he eyed mr. Xiao questionally. He had a huge smile on his face.
Type sat has he did before, forward. His eyes narrowed at the drink.
The cup had been slightly moved. Did i move it when.i went to get my phone? Did mr. Xiao do something to it? He....wouldn't....do anything....would he?
Eyeing mr. Xiao, he turned to drink.
Placing his phone in his back pocket, type shook.his head to down the drink.
Must have moved it when i went too get my phone. Someone like him wouldn't do anything.
Placing the drink back, almost instantly type started too feel really relaxed.
Odd, he thought.
Shaking his head, the night was a wash. He needed to get home. Type was happy that his place was just 5 blocks up.
"Mmm thank you for....the drink. However, i need too leave. Don't....try to find me again."
Mr. Xiao then placed his hand on types keeping him from getting up.
Types eye lids slightly shut, he didn't feel tired just really relax. His whole body seemed really relaxed for some reason.
Mr. Xiao, leaned closer to type.
"I'm....pretty sure you have liquor at home. Why did you come? I can taste the drinks are watered down here. Since its late i got a hotel room, would....you like to.join me?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Why.....i came here is not any of your god damn...mmm....business."
He took his hand away. Mr. Xiao nodded. He then leaned closer.
Type started to breathe a bit heavy.
Only thing he could keep his eyes on were mr. Xiaos lips.
God damn it type no! You do not sleep with people who you were researching and following.
Mr. Xiaos eyes went.up and down, he cocked his head too the side.
"I can guess why.you came here type."
Type gritted his teeth. His body feeling this relaxed was not helping him to try and get away.
"Why.....are you doing this?"
"I told you....i think your interesting and cute."
Type didn't know the reason but he leaned forward, chin up, to lay his lips on mr. Xiaos. He kept his arms to the sides. One to.the counter the other on the back of his chair.
This was the main reason why type was there.
Pushing type, gently back mr. Xiao looked around. Type hung his head feeling ridiculous. Why the fuck did you do that? Do you not know who he is? Do you not remember how many guys he had when you followed him? You cant do this! Fucking A! Why am i still so relaxed? What am i doing?
Has type sat to mentally kick himself. Tharn looked around, no one had been paying attention. Grabbing his wallet, he paid for type and himself. Grabbing type by the wrist, he pulled him along to go across the street.
Unknown to type be didn't struggle.
Inside, mr.xiao had bluffed about getting a room. At the front desk he was acquiring one.
Type was to the wall, head slightly hung, eyes closed, was trying too figure out what was going on.
He could still think accordly, however it was his body. What is going on?
Before he could really think, mr. Xiao once again got him by his wrist too pull him to the elevator.
Inside, type pulled his wrist away to step too the back, eyes down, trying to figure out why he was allowing this and what was going on with his body.
Has they got too the floor, mr. Xiao pulled him.
Inside the room, before type could pull away, mr. Xiao swung him around too lay his lips on his.
Types eyes Widen has he felt warm lips upon his.
Furrowing his brows,has he felt something a bit wet he could tell mr. Xiao was seeking entrance with his tongue. Oddly, type allowed it.
Closing his eyes, he had not felt anothers tongue on his for about a year.
He reciprocated it in full.
Type then slowly got hard, has there tongues swirled about one another's making wet noises, loud enough to fill the room.
Taking his hand down, mr. Xiao started to rub types hard on through his pants.
Type moaned a bit in.his mouth. His common sense was slowly drifting away.
Taking his hand from.mr. xiaos arm he did the same. His eye brows rosed on what he was feeling. This was going too hurt but he wanted it.
Has they both started to moan and there pants started to feel to tight, mr. Xiao pushed type onto the bed.
He sat with his body slightly on the edge,on his elbows looking up with slightly opened eyes.
"Take off your clothes type."
His eyes narrowed.
"Mmm you too."
Mr. Xiao made a face, he then compiled taking off his shirt. Type then did the same. Placing his leg to the side of types body, the other between his open legs, mr.xiao brought up a hand to types face, then placed his tongue back in his mouth.
With his free hand, he unbuttoned and unzipped too take out types length to stroke.
Type moaned and hard. It had been so long since another touched that area.
Leaning up a bit, he grabbed mr. Xiao's waist, then he unbuttoned to unzip.
Mr. Xiao opened his eyes too then lean away, straightening up before type. However, with such an action type was able to pull his member out. Type went into his early position, on his elbows, to cock his head to the side, raising an eye brow. Now he under stood why mr. Xiao, didn't sleep with anyone. He was massive, not only by length but by girth.
Type shrugged then eyed mr. Xiao confused.
"Why.....did you lean away?"
Mr.xiao looked down then too type.
He shrugged with eyes slightly shut.
"And?"
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow.
"Not many can take me. I....don't want to Hurt you."
Type scoffed.
"What you said at the bar was true. I was there for a reason....to fuck. You bringing me here......better be that. I dont do just duel masturbation like you have been doing, can do that at home. I'm breaking....my rule too be here. So lube it up.....i can take it."
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen in surprise.
"Are....you sure?"
He nodded.
Shrugging, mr.xiao bent to take off types boxers and pants then his own.
Type breathed in shakily, but still felt really relaxed.
Before tharn went back to type he held up a hand to eye tharns member.
"Mmm second thought, i need another shot. I....know there'll be pain tomorrow."
Mr. Xiao lightly chuckled.
He left to get him a shot from his mini bar.
Back, type leaned up, eyes still slightly opened, to grab the tiny bottle, to unscrew the cap to down it.
Has he consumed tharn went to his pants to get a thing of lube.
Lubed up, type tossed the bottle to the floor beside him to move up to grab mr. Xiao by the neck to pull him onto the bed.
They went to the center, kissing quickly.
Parting, mr. Xiao put four fingers into types mouth to get the saliva.
Once lathered, he took them.down to prepare types cavity.
With his arms around mr.xiao's neck, he pulled his head back down for another kiss.
Mr.xiaos body laid in the middle of types, his legs were fully opened, he moaned has mr.xiao.prepared him. It hurt a bit but pleasure took over.
Parting, he placed his forehead on mr.xiao's.
"Mmm do want me to cum by your fingers or your cock in me mr. Xiao?"
He slightly smiled, then he leaned his head to the side mouth too types ear.
"Being in this embrace. Call me by my first name tharn."
Type moaned, has he kissed his neck.
"Then, quit stalling....fuck me tharn!"
He gulped and took a deep breathe in.
"If it really hurts you better tell me mr. Private investigator."
Type nodded.
Taking his fingers out to place his hand to the side of types head on the bed, with his free hand he took it down to slowly insert himself.
Type felt a bit uncomfortable, he squeezed his eyes shut.
Mmm, you can take this. Just breathe.
Moving his forehead to types, he kept his eyes opened. Type was not making any pained faces so tharn moved his member inch by inch in.
Hating to wait, type moved himself down to be all the way connected. They both leaned there heads up to moan heavily. It had been over 7 years since he found someone who could take his member.
Type moved his arms to place his hands to tharns back to grip.
Tharn moved his head down, not thrusting yet, to eye type. To his surprise, type was breathing in heavily, but there was no expression of pain anywhere on his face. Tharn raised an eye brow. The muscle relaxer he put in his drink worked, not only too relax his mind but it seemed to relax his body has well.
Then types member started to twitch.
"Mmm why? Why aren't you moving?"
Tharns eyes darted. Type was about to start grinding but tharn lost it. He started to thrust slow then went harder. Type kept his head turned to the side moaning heavily, he gripped tharns back tighter.
"Mmm seems you can take this cock. Look.at the mess I'm creating."
Type breathed in deep.it sounded like an insult.
"Oh god just shut up and fuck me! Mmmm"
Tharn smiled, he leaned his head down to lick types nipple.
Type then took one hand to his length to start stroking, he was so close.
Seeing how much type was enjoying this tharn pushed. He went his full speed.
Type leaned his head back, moaning even.louder.
"Aaaah fuck! Your going to.make me cum tharn! Ssshit!"
Tharn moved his head up.
"Mmm.same here. Can.....i cum inside you?"
Type furrowed his eye brows.
"Mmm aren't....aren't you wearing a...fffuck!"
Tharn then chuckled has he's pace started to quicken.
"Why should i? You said you can take me....that means all of me?"
"You....you....play boy....mmmm.....might....have something!"
Tharn shook his head.
"I don't, but mmm shit! I'm about too.."
Type gritted his teeth, stroking his length faster.
Without another word, they both quivered a release.
Tharn hung his head, breathing heavily. It had Been so long since he had sex with another.
Types hand dropped from tharns back his other flopped on his stomach. From.the pain, pleasure and one too many drinks and what tharn put into one. Types body was spent.
Leaning his head up, tharn couldn't stop but laugh.
"Least you can take me."
Pulling out slowly, he moved back, types legs fell to the sides. Tharn examined the area. It was very swollen but type did not bleed. This was very surprising too tharn.
How many others have you've taken?
Feeling a bit jealous, tharn got off to take a quick shower. He couldn't Unforententally stay and he believed the investigator would be pissed tomorrow.
After, he was done he dried then dressed. Eyeing the bed, type had moved to his stomach, sleeping contently.
Tharn smiled has he watch him sleep.
Turning, he grabbed a pen and paper from the desk. He wrote down his number and a little note. Smirking, he left.