a realization

Groaning, a bit, tharn opened his eyes the next morning, to widen them then smile.
He was in a close embrace with type, to his side. Has the night progressed, the two had moved to lay on there sides, tharn chest to types back, arm over his body.
Leaning his head up, he looked to the side table to see the clock it read 7am.
Settling back down, he snuggled a bit too type. This is the first time in awhile type did not wake then push himself off the bed to wind up on the floor.
He then closed his eyes to relish in there close embrace. Tharn didn't know How long it was going to last so he savored it.
Tharn knew type was fighting against his feelings for him, but tharn knew he just had to keep trying harder, he planned too slowly break down types walls.
Tharn only wanted type now, he was truly in love with him, not only could type take him but also his personality was rare, tharn liked that.
Shuffling about a bit, type opened his eyes, to grit his teeth, to knit his eye brows together. His lower back was hurting.
"Mmm"
Tharn opened his eyes too take his arm off to place it under the blanket to go to types lower back to start rubbing it.
He could already guess that grunt was from pain.
Type chewed at his inner cheek.
"Mmm thank you."
Tharn moved his mouth to the side of types neck to lay light pecs, types lips parted.
"Shouldn't have gone my full speed.....but you seemed to want it. Was it enjoyable?"
Type rolled his eyes. Don't stroke his ego.
"Not.....in its entirety....now my lower back really hurts. Now you must draw me a warm bath in that huge bath tub of yours." Type scoffed.
Tharn instantly got up to comply.
Type leaned up a bit, to watch tharn bend down to retrieve his boxers then go to his bathroom.
He laid up on his elbow looking to the now open door.
"But....i wasent....being serious...." He whispered under his breathe.
Types brows furrowed.
Coming back, type still laid to his side, to get up on his elbow to eye tharn who then crawled on the bed.
Types eyes widen.
"What are you doing?"
With a smirk and speed, tharn threw back the blanket to grab type up in a bridal style position to take him to the bathroom.
He's legs kicked about.
"Tharn! I can walk!"
Hopping down from the bed he shook his head.
"No."
Type looked to him in anger.
To the bathroom, he placed type gently in the tub.
He looked to the side to see a tray with soap and shampoo. Type looked up to tharn.
"You bathe and I'll get breakfest going."
Types lips parted.
Tharn turned to dress and go to his kitchen.
He then leaned back to look forward, gripping the sides, his lower really did hurt.
Sighing, his eyes darted.
Something that happened last night came into his mind. The two separate phrasing.
One was from that night then the other was from a hazy memory of the past.
Type signed.
How are the two related? One was from tharn then the other was from my first time. Maybe the man i lost my virginity too was big has well, maybe that is how i can take tharn.
That didn't seem all it though.
What am i missing?
Peering his eyes down, his stomach growled.
He then submerged his head into.the water.
Cleaned, he got up to go to his bag once dried to put on his clothes to then turn to the sink to brush his teeth.
After, he grabbed his bag to place his dirty clothes from.the other night inside then zipped it to take it with him.
Placing it by the front door, type turned to go to the kitchen, following a delicious smell.
Inside, type chewed at his inner cheek looking down at the chair, questioning if he should sit down.
Tharn then came with food in a pan to put some on his plate then types to look at him.
"Why aren't you..."
Type turned to give him a glare.
Tharn had to turn to contain his laughter.
To the sink, he placed the pan inside to go back to the table to consume his meal, keeping his eyes down.
Slowly, type moved the chair back to painfully sit down.
Tharn looked up to see types eyes flutter a bit too then look down brows furrowed.
Grabbing a fork he then dug in.
"Mmm maybe we need to do it everyday so i don't feel like this."
He grunted.
Tharns eyes widen.
"Really?"
Type looked up, raising an eye brow.
"I'm.being sarcastic."
He peered his eyes down to shake his head.
"Knew you only wanted my body."
He playfully muttered under his breathe.
Tharn rolled his eyes to start consuming.
In truth, type now recognized that was not purely the case. He didn't quite know why Tharn wouldn't leave him alone, but maybe it was because he liked him and wanted his company has type wanted his.
Darting his eyes, what he was thinking about in the bathtub was starting to come back.into his mind.
What piece am i missing?
How could two separate people say the same some what phrasing?
Type signed, that is impossible.
Then his eyes widen at the realization.
Dropping his fork, it hit the plate and hard.
Tharn looked up a bit confused at types expression.
"Type?"
His eyes darted quicker.
They.....can't be from two different people....but the same and if so then....
Type looked up to tharn, heart raced, he breathed erratically.
"Type? What's going on?"
Type then stood up quickly.
"Um....i forgot....i have to see a client today before 12."
Pacing away, tharn watched him go in haste before he could even stand up.
He turned his head and peered his eyes too the empty spot.
"What the hell was that?"