doesent remember me

Has type turned, mr. Xiao stood before him, there eyes darted.
Cocking his head to the side, he brought up his hand to shake his.
Type looked to it then eyed him.
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow to take his hand down.
"So.....are you mr. Lamon?"
Type chewed at his inner cheek. Mr. Xiao didn't seem.to know it was him.
Deepening his voice, type spoke.
"That......is correct sir."
Mr. Xiao nodded to turn to go to his seat followed by my. Ryne.
They all looked to type.
He started to shake a bit til he took deep breathes in.
Mr. Xiao looked him over to eye mr. Ryne.
'So.....is this the private investigator you hired to find out where your money has gone?"
Mr. Ryne nodded.
Types eyes darted between the 3.
Does....mr. Xiao really not know it's me?
Mr. Xiao looked back to him.
"Well, i do not know all mr. Ryne has told you."
"Um.....you are missing 145,000 baht. Your company is a month old and you have 15 to 20 day traders. He told him he did not think it was either of you and also he wanted me to take pictures, even though i am not that good at it, to then use them to discredit."
Mr. Xiao nodded to look to mr. Ryne.
Type hung his head, he hoped the lie would further make mr. Xiao not think it was him.
All looking to him, type lifted his head.
"Well.....it seems you know what you have to do. Since it is friday, have the weekend to then come Monday to start. Will that be acceptable mr. Lamon?"
Type stiffly nodded to gulp.
Mr. Xiao stood to step to him. Types heart raced in his chest.
"Well then let us work together. This is my new company and i wish to find whoever took the money."
Type nodded.
"Mmm then let me see you out."
"I'm....but fine. I can..."
Mr. Xiao stepped closer.
"I insist."
Types eyes narrowed. Something seemed off.
Nodding, they both turned to head to the elevator.
Inside, type hung his head, eyes darted.
"On Monday, i.wish for you to meet me in my office. I can give you all the employees profiles, you can go over them and figure out who it might be."
Type nodded.
"So....your not good with taking pictures?"
Type cleared his throat.
"Um.....no. I....just started to use a camera."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmm. Thought all private investigators were proficient with cameras."
"Mmm....I'm not."
"Hmm."
Outside, mr. Xiao held out his hand for a taxi. Type kept his head down to stand a foot away from him.
Hailing a taxi, he opened the door.
Type got in for mr. Xiao to stand with the door opened.
Type kept his head hung.
"Is......there anything else.....mr....um....was it?"
His eyes narrowed.
"Mr. Xiao."
"Well, it's there anything else mr. Xiao?"
He shrugged.
"Meet here at 1030 Monday morning."
Type nodded.
Mr. Xiao stepped back to close the door.
Type signed heavily.
You have got to be fucking kidding me.
To types place, he went straight to his freezer for a bottle. He downed the contents to step to his living room to stand, eyes darting.
"What the fucking hell! What is going on!"
Type was very confused.
Does mr. Xiao really not think it is me? Has....He forgotten me?
Type took a deep breathe to down more of the liquor to then sit criss crossed to look down.
Let's think type.
This is mr. Xiao's company, but mr. Ryne through a mutual friend hired you. Could this be a ruse? Is there stolen money? Could it be mr. Xiao found you and playing coy?
Does he really think you are this kia lamon character.
The only thing i really did was grew out my hair, changed my eye color, wear different clothes and became slender.
When He saw me did he not think of type rentuno?
Bringing up the bottle he took a sip.then placed it to his side, head hung eyes darted.
Should i just give the money back to mr. Ryne and tell him i can't help? Should i move again?
Getting up, type went to his bedroom to get a shoe box to grab. Turning he went to his bed to open it, eyeing the camera mr. Xiao gave to him.
A single tear ran down types face.
Even though type changed a bunch, mr. Xiao looked the same, smelled the same and smiled the same.
Looking down, just thinking of mr. Xiao, type saw he had gotten hard.
Flopping onto the bed, he looked up to the ceiling feeling conflicted.
Should i do this job?
I....can tell i still have feelings for him.
Peering his eyes down he saw his erection to roll his eyes.
Looking back at his ceiling he started to think on another way.
Maybe.....He really didn't know it was me. Maybe....He forgot about me.
Type then took his hand to his chest to place it over his sinking heart.
"We.....deserve this."
Sighing, type took.a deep breathe.
Maybe if i solve this, then mr. Xiao will go back. Maybe i won't have to uproot my life again because of him.
Type....it could be possiable he does not know it is you.
It's.....Been a year....things could have happened, he might have moved on, maybe he has another.
Taking a deep breathe in another tear fell.
Turning his head, he grabbed the Camera out of the box to raise it above to stare.
He took in another sober sullen breathe in, filling his lungs.
"Just....do the job type. He......probably forgot all about you. You do this, then he should leave to go back.what other reason would he have to stay here?"
Type gulped. Something still seemed off.
Turning he knocked the box off the bed to cradle the Camera to his chest to let his eyes drift shut.
"Mmmm tharn......."
Then type fell into sweet drunken unconsiousness.