turn of events

The next morning, they woke early to drive to types mother's house. Type was used all night long so he slept has tharn drove. The whole way, tharn held types hand going in the direction type instructed.
Parked, tharn looked to the house then to type.
He breathed in and out soundnessly.
Tharn smiled wide.
Leaning, he brought up he's hand to stroke types cheek.
Groaning a bit, types eyes fluttered opened with a smile to lean his chin up to give tharn a kiss.
"Are.....we home?"
Type was still very much sleepy.
Tharn took a deep breathe in, eyes darted over his sleepy face.
"Were at your mother's......"
Types eyes widen to gulp then he straightened up to look around tharn to see her new home.
Tharn leaned back in his seat, eyes stayed on type.
His stayed at the house.
Then he started to breathe in and out heavily.
Tharns eyes narrowed to then turn his head, to widen his eyes.
Types mother was wobbling out with her hand to her belly to the mail box.
She was very much pregnant.
Types face fell a bit.
She has a whole new family type.....you shouldn't be here...
Type peered his eyes down.
"Tharn.....we should leave...."
He turned his head to eye type.
"Type.....you need closure. Let's just talk to her."
Type signed.
"Tharn.....i...."
Types eyes slowly went up, to see his mother looking towards them, breathing hard.
Turning his head once more tharn looked over the woman.
Inside the house, type and tharn sat in the living room, heads hung, sitting to the edge, hands cupped together, waiting for her to come back with the tea, even though type protested.
Back, she placed the glasses to the table to sit in a rocker chair to deeply sign to rub her belly looking to type.
"Mmm....didn't think....id see you again....."
Type gulped.
Tharn raised his head to look at her with narrowed eyes.
She looked to him.
"I....am not saying that in a rude way.....just....really didn't think I'd be seeing my baby boy again....."
Types eyes widen to look at her.
She signed looking to type.
"When....you left......i was not in my best way type.....i am so sorry.....i was a horrible mother to you.....i blamed you for...."
Tears started to run down her face.
She took a deep breathe in.
"None of it was your fault......do you understand...."
Type looked her up and down.
"Why.....didn't you ever try to find me? You didn't even make a police report."
Tharn then looked to type with sullen eyes.
"I....did horrific things to you type.....i beat you when you didn't deserve it, i blamed you for my marriage failing when it was his fault, i.....got into alcohol and drugs......i was mentally, physically and emotionally destroying you.....i am so sorry......i was very much in love with your dad.....this made no sense to me.....we were happy.....in love.....at least i thought so....when i accidentally came across those pictures.....i snapped.....I'm only human type......I'm So sorry......you were 16, had money.......when you left.....i checked myself into rehab.....when i got out, i did try to find you.....however you didn't have any friends, you didn't really like any family members, about 2 years ago, i sat at an outdoor eatery, with a map, looking everywhere i could for you and then i saw you...."
Type straightened up to widen his eyes.
"You....looked for me? Found me? Why didn't you approach?"
Tharn looked back at her.
She smiled to look at tharn.
"I stood up about too but, i saw you with your head down, hat on, then i saw this gentlemen......you got so mad when he held your hand but you let it be for awhile, then you took your hand away."
She lightly chuckled.
Types lips parted. Darting his eyes, type remembered that day, it was one of there dates before things went bad.
"So type...... your gay i see...."
Type gulped.
She leaned forward, to then get up standing in front of tharn with a hand out.
"You must be his boyfriend. I am his mother tyruo rentuno. Even though i grow large with another's child, i kept types father's last name. Least for now.....who are you?"
Tharn looked to type, who looked to him but he seemed dazed, only thing he could do was shrug.
He then held out a hand to shake hers.
"Tharn xian and yes i am."
She smiled wide to then stumble back to sit.
She looked to type.
"I really hope you are happy and in love my baby boy.....i know i was not the best mom.to you......i just hope you are taken well care of and are with Someone who is giving you everything you deserve."
Type looked her over.
"Still....why didn't you approach?"
She signed.
"The way you smiled that day type.....i didn't want to bring you down. So i left you alone. Only 6 months ago did i find another, this all happened in one night. I'm......in a good place with him right now."
Type nodded.
"I'm....happy for you."
She smiled.
"I'm over joyed for you type. I....am so sorry......so sorry for how i was.....for what's it worth......I'm a bit happy it ended up that way..."
Types eyes widen, tharn looked to them.
She gulped.
"If it didn't, i wouldn't be sitting here pregnant, and wouldn't be in front of your boyfriend. If it didn't happen, i don't think you two would have been together."
Type looked to tharn to smile a bit. He smiled back.
"Mmm maybe...."
I did sleep with him when i was 16, maybe would have called him.
Type then stood, has did tharn.
"Thank you......"
He looked her over to then part.
Tharn watched him go. She then stood to look to tharn, tears started to go down her face again, bringing up a hand she placed it on his shoulder. Tharn looked to her.
"I have made so many mistakes in my life.....i know i have no right to ask you of anything but.....please continue to love him and never let him go.....he deserves all the love in the world......i am nothing but a horrible human being but......i hope nothing but pure happiness and joy for him..... Please.  Mr. Xian, give him what i did not....."
Tharn nodded to part.
She stood in the living room to bring up a hand to cover her mouth to weep silently, holding her belly.
The one gift i could give to you my baby, is to let you go, to be without someone like me.....I'm....so sorry.....