waking up on the floor

Another week has passed for the two and a routine had began. Type would fight against his desire to sleep over at mr. Xiao's to no avail. So for the week, since that one night, type would indulge in work, try to go to bed just to toss and turn. Grewing in anger, type would get a taxi to take an hour ride to mr. Xiao's for him to be laying on the couch to await type who would come at 1 in the morning.
Has he came, the two would go straight to bed to then fall asleep on there sides opposite to each other. Then has the dawn approached they would go into another routine.
Type would wake then to see mr. Xiao arm around his body to shove himself away to land on the floor.
This morning was no different. It was also the morning of the end of the 3 months, so mr. Xiao had a few surprises in store.
Has he woke, type opened his eyes too peer them down and up to see he was laying on top of mr. Xiao's chest.
Eyes widen, type did what he had done for the week and shoved himself away.
Hitting the floor and hard he looked to the ceiling, shaking his head a bit.
Why are you like this type?
Opening, his eyes, mr. Xiao leaned over the edge, the two looked to one another.
"Hungry?"
Type nodded.
Mr. Xiao, smiled then got up to put on his sweatpants to retreat to the kitchen.
Type sat up, arms behind, to stare forward making a grimance.
Why can't i just stay in my place? Why do i come here?
Taking a deep breathe, type got up to go to the dresser where he's pants were and placed them back on. Turning, he went into the bathroom to relieve himself and wash his hands. Looking down, he saw an extra tooth brush. He signed.
Picking it up, he brushed his teeth.
We're not living together mr. Xiao.
Type however, smirked a bit that mr. Xiao thought of him.
Done, he looked himself over in the mirror, eyes darted.
You.....know what today is don't you?
Type peered his eyes down.
If......he was too ask you to be his boyfriend. What are you going to do? Say?
Type took a deep breathe in.
You.....like him.....you know you do but......you know he'll cheat type....they always cheat!
Peering his eyes up he signed.
He honestly didn't know what to do.
Feeling his stomach, growling, type took another deep breathe in to part.
At the kitchen table, he sat, eyes widen. It was a bouquet.
He peered his eyes up.
"Mr. Xiao....this is too much....you didn't..."
Mr. Xiao sat to raise an eye brow.
Type gulped then nodded.
"Tharn.....this is too much."
He smiled.
"When we're together in private you don't have to be formal type. Or I'll start to call you mr. Rentuno."
Type gritted his teeth to nod, grabbing a fork to dive in.
Tharn kept his eyes to type.
"Good? Delectable? Delicious?"
Type peered his eyes up slowly, to raise an eye brow, he become a bit playful.
He shrugged.
"So,so."
Type was lying but he was not going to stroke his ego.
Tharn smiled to lightly chuckle to start consuming.
Type smiled then started to consume more. It was all those things and more. Tharn had a nack with food. Has they ate, tharns eyes kept darting to type.
"Mmm do you know what day it is?"
Type gulped and hard to look at tharn, to narrow his eyes.
Tharn moved his empty plate to the side to place his elbow on the table to place his head in his palm looking adorly at type.
"Its Saturday, 3 months are now over. I'd like to take you out on an actual date."
He smiled.
"You mean.....you want to stay here and fuck?"
Tharn leaned back to sign, rolling his eyes, wrapping his arms around his chest.
"No.....Type i have told you that is not all that i want."
Type rose an eye brow.
Tharn signed.
"What i ment type, sex is part of every relationship but that is not what i am solely after. I want us to be in actual relationship."
Types eyes peered down to dart, brows furrowed.
Tharn cocked his head to the side.
"Isn't......that What you are seeking or is it just about sex? Don't you want to be in a relationship? With.....me?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"I...... Honestly don't know.....never been in any type of relationship with anyone....."
He grimanced.
Tharn nodded.
"Well, if your not working today..... can we spend the day together? I have a few things planned and they are not in my house."
Type looked up to raise an eye brow, questioning tharn.
"I......don't want to get caught being with you."
Tharn smiled to stand taking his dishes to step to type, he eyed him.
"Trust me. You won't."
Bending tharn placed his lips to types, for a brief kiss, parting tharn chuckled at types expression to go to the kitchen.
Type watched him go, shaking his head a bit.
Turning his head, he picked up the fork to consume more.
What does he have planned? Where are we too go? Why is he doing this? What could he be truly after? Could he still be after the photos? Type gritted his teeth.
If....he's not after just sex maybe he is buttering me up so he Can get the photos back. Type turned his head to look at tharn's back has he did the dishes.
Type bit his lip, narrowed his eyes.
He signed.
What are you truly after now mr. Xiao?
Even though he didn't want to admit it to himself, type knew the answer.