understanding one another

Dropped off, type stood on the sidewalk head down, letting the rain hit him. Darting his eyes, a realization hit. Taking his phone out of his back pocket, he removed the battery.
That had to have been the way mr. Xiao knew where you were. There has too be a tracker in your phone.
Type signed. This was over but in truth he didn't want it to be.
A bit intoxicated, he stepped too go inside to find one of his other bottles to really get himself drunk.
In the elevator, types back was too it, arms wrapped about, head hung.
"Mr. Xiao has got to be lying.....why would he act has if he didn't know me to her hmmm..."
Type clicked his tongue.
"Covering his tracks.....prick!"
The elevator stopped to let him off.
Breathing in deep, he was.going to drink heavily and take a shower then bed.
This never happened type....He is the same has them....
Gulping, he got to the door to open then he was pushed inside. Stumbling, his ass hit the floor to look up in anger.
His eyes widen at mr. Xiao who stood before him, back to the door, looking down at him.
Types eyes darted.
"Get....out!"
Getting up, he tried to place his hand to the nob til, mr. Xiao pushed him back onto the wall, hands to his shoulders to keep him there has.He thrushed about.
"God damn it! Get the fuck out! We are do...."
His eyes widen has mr. Xiao placed his lips onto his. Furrowing his eye brows he bit his lip and hard Making him step back, back of his hand to his lip.
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen when he saw blood. He peered them up to look at type who was breathing heavily.
"Get.....the.....fuck....out!" He said shakily.
Mr. Xiao gulped.
"Not til you see this...."
Taking his phone from his back pocket he opened it to look down doing something type could not see.
His eyes darted.
Mr. Xiao, mid air, motioned for type too take it.
He scoffed.
Rolling his eyes he pushed it to his chest.
"Just look!"
Type grabbed the phone, while mr. Xiao stepped back placing the corner of his jacket to his lip to stop the bleeding.
Rolling his eyes, he placed the phone in front of his face to widen his eyes scrolling down. It was that woman advertising her services for home decor.
Types lips parted. He look to mr. Xiao who rose an eye brow.
"She....still called you by your first name and.....you acted has if you didn't know me! Explain that!"
Mr. Xiao signed heavily.
"Easily, I've known her for 10 years, she's a family friend and also she knows my father. I acted in a business. Stance so she wouldn't read to much into this."
Type gulped eye darted. He signed deeply in frustration.
Sliding down the wall, he threw the phone up at him, shaking his head in dis satisfaction at his own stupidity.
You are a private investigator type! Should have researched this.
He groaned going into a criss crossed position, eyes forward.
"I...am an moron."
Mr. Xiao chuckled to then sit copying types position, sitting a foot apart.
Type leaned his head back. Even a bit intoxicated he could think and with what mr. Xiao just said made sense. This is why type could never find anything on his relationships, mr. Xiao kept them very well hidden.
"Mmm.....so.....I'm the cheater....well technically...."
Mr. Xiao nodded.
"Type.....i am a very private person when i see someone. Who i am with are never mentioned, never photographed, you can not even find them. That is how i like it. I like my private life has it is."
Type nodded.
"You....could have at least said i was your work buddy or something. Maybe even show a facial expression to clue me in."
"I tried with the fake charity but you said nothing to then think the worse to then go do what you did!" Mr. Xiao said through gritted teeth.
Type gulped, eye brows softened, he looked too mr. Xiao.
"Type.....this is how it will be if you and i plan to date. If you and i accidentally run into each other, i will act the same."
"Mmm....like you don't know me?"
Mr. Xiao nodded.
"I have to know, right here and now if you can deal with that and not go and try to fuck another!"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Can....you deal with the fact i am a private investigator and may fly off the handle every now and then?"
Mr. Xiao's eyes narrowed.
"Will you try and fuck another? Can you at least research or try to let me explain first?"
Type gulped.
He nodded.
"I.....won't do that again.ill research first."
"Mmm i can handle you too fly off the handle every now and then, its what people do when they are jealous and like the other."
Types eyes darted.
Mr. Xiao placed his arm down to exam his Jacket to see how much blood was on it.
Type grimanced.
"Why did you come to my house?"
Types lips parted to get up, to sit on mr. Xiao to bring up his hand to look at the wound. Mr. Xiao peered his eyes up.
"I.....went to....."
Then he moved his hand away to lock there lips.
The alcohol was helping type to relax a bit and get his feelings some what out without the embarrassment tacked on.
Mr. Xiao eyes widen,.Type then wrapped his arms around his neck.
Even though mr. Xiao wished for this, he brought up his hands to types chest to push him slighly off. There eyes darted.
"Type.....your drunk.....you also were with...."
Mr. Xiao gritted his teeth.
"Mmm.....i am only slightly intoxicated. Still able to give consent. This is why i went over."
Mr. Xiao cocked his head to the side.
"We....still have 2 weeks left."
"Mr......tharn...i have been following you, checking on you and nothing came about for three months..... you have stuck to your promise.....i.....feel bad for how i was that one day. I.... want to end the 3 month probationary period.....to give you me."
Tharn raised his eye brows wide.
"Tharn.....i give you my word. I...Will not do that again. I've.....come to like you."
Tharn smirked.
"Mmm"
Raising his chin up they.locked there lips in a passionate kiss.