condition

Feeling a bit groggy, type shuffled a bit and turned to feel something strange. It was warm and soft.
Pinching a bit, his brows furrowed confused.
Opening his eyes slowly, they widen.
He saw mr. Xiao asleep in his bed. Darting his eyes the night before came back in waves.
He gulped in anger.
Pushing him self off, he kept his eyes to mr. Xiao, with anger.
You have some fucking nerve to be here!
Opening his eyes, mr. Xiao looked about then to type with a slight smile. He then moved himself up, raising an eye brow.
"Why you so mad?"
Types eyes narrowed, really, you have to ask that.
Anger got ahold off Type.
He punched mr. Xiao and hard in the chin.
Then he got abruptly off just to fall. His legs gave out.
Mr. Xiao leaned forward to rub his chin, peering his eyes over, he bent his body a bit that way to see type rubbing his lower back, wincing.
"Hungry?"
Type looked up, lips parted to sign.
He nodded.
After an hour, they went to a place that was outside under some umbrellas, to eat.
Mr. Xiao, kept rubbing his chin.
Type kept his eyes down and consumed his coffee and meal.
Why are you here with him? Why didn't you kick the living shit out of him for what he did? It took type 30 minutes just to get up, while mr. Xiao took a shower in types apartment.
"Well, i can say you really can hit." He lightly chuckled.
Type peered his eyes up.
"You deserve worse you prick. What does this make, 3 times you've raped me."
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes.
"Tell me what part was rape? You never said no. You never pushed me off, didn't really fight me. You seemed to quite enjoy yourself."
He smirked.
Types eyes narrowed.
He shook his head grabbing his cup to sip.
In some part, what he was saying was true. There was a part of type that did want it. He didn't know why. This was not something he should be getting into or entertaining.
Peering his eyes to the side he heard a click.
Type looked to mr. Xiao, leaning back in his chair, arms wrapped around his chest.
"Hiring a private investigator to document this....really?"
Type shook his head.
Getting up he was about too leave. Mr. Xiao grabbed his arm.
Type stopped gritting his teeth.
"You and i are not done yet type rentuno."
His eyes widen, heart raced, breathed heavily.
How the fuck!
Peering his eyes to mr. Xiao, he looked up, with an eye brow raised.
Type took a deep breathe in.
"If i....stay and only if. You go over there right now and make them destroy those pictures and get them to leave and answer all my questions mr. Xiao."
Mr. Xiao's eyes narrowed.
He let go of type. Then motioned with his head for type to sit.
Type took a deep breathe and then sat.
Mr.xiao eyed him. He raised an eye brow and motioned with his head for him to get up. Nodding, mr. Xiao went to the private investigator has type sat in dis belief.
How the fuck does he know my full name? What else does he know?
After a few minutes mr. Xiao came back. The private investigator went to them handing his camera to type. Handling the camera, he looked through it. All the photos were gone. He gave it back without looking at them.
The investigator nodded to mr. Xiao who kept his eyes to type.
Then they departed.
Types eyes narrowed.
Mr. Xiao then brought his coffee to his lips to take a sip then placed back to the table.
"Ask."
"How do you know my full name?"
"Remember yesterday with the youth?"
Type nodded.
"Well, hiring a hacker, i found out about you....however i got very little. The boy brought me the paperwork. That is why we met up."
Type took a deep breathe in.
"He.....is your brothers boyfriend? How old?"
"Yes and 21. He was drunk because of his friends. Gets handsy."
"What did you find out?"
"Your last name, place of business slash apartment a few doctors visits only from when you were 20. Can't find anything prior. Did.....you do that to your record?"
"Mmm. Why....are you doing this?"
"Wanted to know more about you. Before you caught me with them i hoped to have Been.invited to your apartment, but since you never answered your phone i had to take a different course of Action. You were under an illusion what happened in the hotel room. Needed to correct that."
Type rolled his eyes.
"What does it matter? You can do what you want. The both of us are not in any type of relationship. Fuck who you want. Leave me alone."
Mr. Xiao scoffed.
"Then why did you have me followed for a month and a week? Why did you look so upset?"
Type gritted his teeth, turned his head to the side.
"Shows you care for me type."
Type took a deep breathe in. Nothing but a fucking complication.
"What.....now?"
Mr. Xiao leaned forward.
"Will you go out with me?"
Type eyes widen. He looked back, lips parted, heart raced.
Then he gave a business like expression.
"No. You only want a relationship with me since i can take you. Go find someone else."
Mr. Xiao lightly shook his head.
"That is not all of it. I told you type. Your interesting."
Type raised an eye brow.
"There are plenty of men.out there who are more interesting, go find them. You are someone who makes the news from time to time. I.keep a low profile. This wouldn't work."
"I'm not a celebrity type. Unless i get followed by a private investigator, you won't be found out. I've had boyfriends before. When.you researched me did you find them?"
Type gritted his teeth. He didn't, couldn't even find mr. Xiao was gay til the client came to him.
"Still.....no."
"Will....Dating.me bring up what you don't want from your past?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"You don't need to know."
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow.
"Are you a criminal? Into drugs? Gang...."
Type made a face.
"You watch to many crime movies. My past is my past. Keep your nose out of it."
Mr. Xiao nodded.
"Well, you can't tell me your not lonely....i felt you grabbing tightly onto me this morning."
Type gritted his teeth, then he raised an eye brow. Mr. Xiao was being persistent.
"You....really want to date me and not just because i can take your length?"
Mr. Xiao nodded.
Type made a face.
"Well, i.have a condition."
Mr. Xiao widen his eyes.
"Condition?"
Type nodded.
"For 3 months no sex. Then maybe we can....."
"What are the perimeters.of this condition? Can we kiss? Hug? Hold hands? Go on dates?"
Types eyes widen, lips parted. No one asked these types of questions.
Hearing his watch alarm go off, he checked it.
"Mmm i need to go."
Standing, type stepped too mr. Xiao to look down.
He had gone into his back pocket for a business card to write a Burner cell number. Then he handed it to type who looked down.
"This is a Burner cell. Ill await for your call."
Type signed.
"I highly doubt you will last the 3 mouths, you are a play boy after all."
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes.
"This coming from someone who keeps trying to pick up someone."
Type scoffed.
"You've had more."
"When i like someone, i don't want to be with another."
Types body froze at the word.
"Mmm, let's just see."
Turning he stepped forward to stop.
Mr. Xiao grabbed his coffee and drank.
Type turned to place his hand to his shoulder, mouth to his ear.
"I......hope you will. But....not expecting."
Turning he had to meet with a client.
Mr. Xiao smiled. He could sense there was a reason for this condition. Mr. Xiao had waited longer, this was going to be nothing for him, he was hoping to destroy those walls and be able to be in a relationship with him. Type rentuno, you are very interesting and i like you.
Later that night, type researched mr.xiao's place of residence too put a tracker in his car. At his apartment he was able to put a tracker on his phone.
Leaning up he starred at the luxurious house, shaking.his head. Why am i entertaining this notion of mr. Xiao being a possible potential?
Well, let us just see.
Shrugging, he parted, not knowing if this was a good idea or not. He won't make it type.....you know he won't... But why are you hoping he will?