just sleeping nothing else

Has mr. Xiao was taking a shower, type stood by the edge of his California bed, that was huge and covered in deep blue bedding and large pillows by the headboard.
Type was waiting for his turn for the shower, while he waited he contemplated if maybe he should just call a taxi. He didn't give mr. Xiao his word that he would stay, also, how many others have been in this bed.
Types eyes narrowed at that thought. At that moment he wished he had his purple light.
Hearing, the shower turn off, type was a bit torn on what he should do.
Him being tired was weighing the discussion to stay but.what if mr. Xiao tried something. He is a bit aggressive.
Type closed his eyes to grit his teeth.
Don't think about it!
Opening his eyes he looked down to smile. He accomplished not to get hard.
Peering he's eyes to the side, his face fell and lips parted, breathed a bit heavily and heart started to race.
Mr. Xiao came out, no shirt, only in boxers and a hand up to run a towel through his hair.
Type chewed his inner cheek, taking his eyes back down to the bed.
God damn it! He had to breathe in deep to make it go down.
Mr. Xiao looked to type confused at what he was doing, shrugging he went to his dresser to grab some clothes for him. They would run.long but should be acceptable for one night.
Putting the towel in the Landry basket, he retrieve the clothes, to turn to type handing them to him.
He grabbed them, not looking at mr. Xiao to keep them in front of his lower.
"Mmm maybe this is a bad idea...."
Mr. Xiao signed.
"Type....i promise you. Other then maybe my arm wrapped around you during the night. I will not touch you unless...."
He then brought up an arm to.place it on types shoulder to lean his mouth to his ear
"Unless you give me permission."
Types eyes darted, brows furrowed. He shrugged him off.
They stared at one another.
"I won't. If you don't watch yourself tonight. There will not be a next time. I'm.... Going to shower...."
Going around mr. Xiao, type went to the bathroom locking the door, back to it, breathing a bit heavily.
Mr. Xiao chuckled a bit too get into bed.
Moving away from.the door,.Type did not know why he was acting like this. He felt like a scared little kid. Closing his eyes he took a deep breathe in.
Opening, he looked around to see a duel sink, a shower and a bath tub.
Type rolled his eyes.
"So extravagant."
Taking off his clothes, type went to the shower to go under its warmth.
He raised his head up, trying to calm himself.
Should you really be here? Should i really be allowing us to maybe get into a relationship?
This was all new.for type. He didn't do sleep overs, never stayed in such a luxurious place, didn't allow trying to get into a relationship with someone like mr. Xiao.
Type took a deep breathe.
This is not going to end well for you.
You want a quiet calm life and mr. Xiao might bring up things you'd rather not be brought up.
Especially your parents finding. Out where you live.
When they were talking about family, type didn't know why he wanted to tell mr. Xiao of his.
Type shook his head.
Do you really think he will last 2 more months? Everyone cheats. Mr. Xiao even told you his father cheated on his mother just has yours did.
Type gulped. He didn't know why His heart sank when he thought of mr. Xiao not being able to wait.
Type groaned.
"Don't grow feelings for him. Don't be stupid!"
Just try and think of all the men he had before you, and probably have been in that bed.
Type shuttered at the thought.
Then he smiled. There you go.
Its going to be just sleep, nothing more.
Turning off the water, he was done.
Out, he got dressed. The clothes were a bit large, but he could manage.
Grabbing his folded dirty clothes, he took them with him when he opened the door just to freeze. His heart was now beating out of his chest.
Mr. Xiao was on his side, head on Palm, under the covers, looking towards type with a smile, had the covers up for him to come underneath.
Type breathed heavily. Mr. Xiao looked sexy has hell. Clearing his throat, types eyes darted then he turned to place his dirty clothes to the top of the dresser, to turn, eyes down, got into the bed and wrapped the comforter around him tightly.
Mr. Xiao couldn't stop but chuckle.
He wrapped his arm around type, mouth to his ear.
"Is....someone being nervous?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Why....would i be....just tired.... Get off!"
Type pushed him away to lay to his side, back to mr. Xiao, taking a deep breathe.
Mr. Xiao laid to his back, peering his eyes to type, with a smile.
He knew type was lying.
Turning his head forward, the smile never left his face. He was in contentment type had stayed. Knowing he was an over thinker, this probably was a big step for him. So mr. Xiao was not going to over whelm him.
Type however could not settle. Other then when he was slightly drunk and they slept in the same bed, type had never slept in the same bed with anyone even when it was just physical.
God damn it! Why is my heart pounding so hard? Distract yourself.
"Mmm mr. Xiao?"
He rolled his eyes.
"It's tharn, or should i start calling you Mr. Rentuno?"
Type grimanced.
"Tharn?"
He rolled to his side eyeing types back.
"Yes?"
"Mmm.....can i ask....um....how many others have been in your.....um.."
Tharn brought up his hand to stroke types back making him jump just a bit. Tharn smirked.
"Your the first. I don't bring men to my home. Thus why all the hotels. Even my boyfriend's didn't come here. Just you."
Types eyes widen.
"Um.....why? And why only me?"
Tharn shuffled over to wrap his arm around feeling types warmth. Chest to his back, he could also feel his heart beat erratically.
"Ill tell you why at a later date. Need to have you keep coming back. Keeping things from you achieves that goal. "
He chuckled.
Type groaned, he pulled the blanket to his face.
"Mmm..... go to sleep then! If you do anything during the.night...."
Tharn held him tighter.
"Has you are a man of your word i am a man of my promises."
He leaned up a bit too put his mouth to his ear.
"I will seek your invitation, if not i will not do anything other then this."
Then in a teasing way, he licked types ear lobe.
He brought the blanket down.
"Hey!"
Tharn laughed to hold him tighter.
"Do that again I'll push you off and leave!"
Tharn placed his head to his shoulder closing his eyes.
"Mmm Type?"
"What!"
Tharns smile grew wider.
"Are you hard?"
Types eyes widen.
"You.... pervert!"
Type tried to struggle to Get out of his grasp to no avail.
Tharn laughed harder swaying them a bit.
"It is all in good fun. You don't need to take things always so seriously."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Go to sleep!"
"Okay."
Tharn shuffled his head and then started to relax. Type took a deep breathe in, trying to relax has well.
His eyes started to drift.
Feeling another's body heat on him was relaxing. He then drifted into un consciousness with a content smile.
Few hours later, opening his eyes, he opened them to peer his eyes up, to widen. He was laying on top of tharn, head on his chest, arm wrapped Around his torso.
Peering them down he saw tharns arm wrapped around him.
Darting, he looked to the side table to see it was 5 in the morning.
Taking a deep breathe this was all too over whelming for him.
Slowly, he took off tharns arms, got up, to see tharn shuffle to his side, back to him, not waking.
His brows furrowed.
Nodding, he went to tharns dresser for some pants. A bit big, they would work.
Looking around type found a piece of paper and pen.
Writing a note, he placed it to the other side table.
Bending down he grabbed his dirty clothes. Turning, he parted, feeling oddly sullen.
Tharn turned to his back to look at his now closed door gritting his teeth.
Peering his eyes up he saw the note, shuffling, he grabbed it to smile.
Type: hate to admit but didn't want to leave but had to because of work. Til next time.
Maybe....we can do this again...maybe
Hope you sleep well. Type
Tharn brought the paper to his lips to kiss.
"Til next time."
Placing the paper on his chest, tharn laid to his back going back to sleep missing type.