getting it all out

Shuffeling about, type felt a familiar warmth. Opening his eyes a bit He peered them down to see familiar arms wrapped around him.
Re closing his eyes, he was in bliss.
Moving about, he placed his head on that wide chest he knew so well, to cuddle into it a bit, with a slight smile.
"Hmmmm type?"
He breathed in deeply.
"Tharn? Mmmm.....i had a horrible dream....."
Tharn brought up his hand to stroke types head.
"What did you dream about?"
"In my dream.....we broke up. Spent a year away from each other because we miscommunicated, things drove us apart and i found out you stole from your own.company."
Type slightly chuckled to bring up his hand to his chest to push him down to get on top to straddle.
Leaning down, he brought up his hands to place them on either side  of tharns face to give him a deep kiss.
Tharn placed his hands to either side of his waist.
Types brows furrowed in confusment.  He could tell tharns lips were turned down and type could feel his lower was in extreme pain.
Finally opening his eyes, tharn was looking to him, eyes darting.
Unlocking there deep kiss, type leaned up, there eyes darted.
Taking a hand around, tharn stopped him from feeling his lower.
Type raised an eye brow.
"It.....was a dream right?"
Tharn took a deep breathe to look sullenly at type.
"I.....wish it was."
Bringing up a hand, he placed his finger in types eye.
Blinking rapidly, he saw tharn had taken out a blue contact.
Type looked to it and breathed in deeply to take a hand up to take the other one out.
Flicking it to the ground, type looked about to see he was in a hotel.
"Where.....am i?"
"Mmm in my hotel, i stay here for my new company, i don't live in this region."
Looking to the side, types eye darted, he had his hands to tharns pectorals to give them little squeezes. He was trying to think how to go about this.
Sighing, he gave up. Type was caught.
Leaning back down, he placed his body onto tharns, then leaned his head to his chest, listening to his heart beat.
Tharn kept his arms to the side, to slightly chuckle.
"Even after a year......you still surprise me with your actions type."
Bringing them up, he wrapped them around his back.
Type breathed in deeply.
"I......know when I've been caught. I'm.....tired of running. So..... none of it was a dream. Us, breaking up, me flying off the handle when i thought you cheated on me getting a woman pregnant? Me ruining a marriage, again, with my pictures, you finding me, you stealing your own money? You fucking me into unconsciousness?"
Type slighty chuckled by the end.
Tharn took a deep breathe in.
"Unforententally no........"
Type closed his eyes to cling to tharn.
"Mmmm what now?"
Tharn peered his eyes down.
"Your asking me?"
"Well, what you did in your own company was highly illegal."
Tharn looked to the ceiling.
"I didn't steal it type. I only moved it around so i could bring you in."
Type shifted his head up and down.
"Mmm how long? How long have you suspected it was me?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Type......I've known it was you for the last 8 month's."
Types eyes opened wide to move his head about to place his chin on tharns chest to look at him, a bit wide eyed.
"How?"
"Well, purely accidental. 8 months ago i was scouting locations for my new company. When i went to an eatery, i waited for my food, not even trying to look and when i heard your laugh, i immediately looked about. I didn't think it was you at first, you were quite slender and had longer hair and when you turned you had blue eyes. But once you got up with a gentlemen, you took out a cigreatte, held it in your own special way, when you laughed again and smiled, i knew right then and there it was you. That is when i started to plot. To my surprised has i started to research you, you still were a private investigator but we're named differently. You are good though type, there were times i thought i had been mistaken, however has i went to your place, there were things that called out to me confirming it was you, despite you trying to lie to me."
Types eye narrowed.
"The ash tray, my place smelling of alcohol and the Camera."
Tharn nodded.
"Preciously, You couldn't think i was naive enough not to think right then and there it was you."
Type grumbled.
"When......you came back in my life. I....couldn't sleep. The camera helped me....."
Tharn lightly smiled to bring up a hand to run his fingers through types long hair.
Type closed his eyes enjoying.
"You have done so much to stay away from me type."
"Mmm, you and i did not.....part Well tharn, did it really surprise you i would leave in that manner after i convinced you i.........with that other......"
Type gritted his teeth.
Tharn stayed calmed to play absentmindly to types hair, eyes stayed glued to the action.
"Not.....really. Given your past i could understand it. I....still hate you lied to me. They told me the next morning the truth. I hoped you went back to your place but by the time i got there....."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
"Why did you lie?"
Type moved his head to lean it back down to tharns warmth to breathe deeply.
"I....ruined another marriage tharn. By taking pictures. Felt like a cold hearted bastard. Needed to get away, start anew."
"Mmm have you've researched into them?"
"No. Didn't want my past to find me. Guess that didn't work."
Type lightly chuckled.
"Well, i should let you know, i worked hard on it, we convinced the husband of the truth, despite the pictures. However, she stayed divorced, you opened her eyes too see that her husband was not a trustworthy man. Going to the courts, we were able to get half of everything. She is in a new relationship and he is in depression about losing her. Even quit the company."
Type nodded.
"And....the baby?"
"She gave it up for adoption."
"Wasn't yours right?"
Tharn playfully hit types back.
"Mmmm ooow.....be careful, i can now feel the soreness, jeeez what did you do to me?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
Getting up, type quickly grabbed him by his wrist, has he stood next to the bed.
They looked to one another.
Type knew he had no place to do this but he couldn't help it, his body acted on its own.
"I'm drawing you a bath type."
Tharn smiled.
Nodding, type took his hand back to place both under his head looking to the wall.
Both submerged in the tub, tharn behind type, started to clean him with a rag to his chest.
"Tharn?"
He smiled at his first name.
"Yes?"
"When i first awoke why didn't you let me feel my ass? Is it torn? Bleeding?"
Tharn shook his head.
"No. A bit swollen. I thought you were trying to reconnect us. You need to heal, i was a bit rough last night. Also i wanted to stay in ignorance for a bit but.....i couldn't lie to you type when you asked."
Type. slightly smiled.
"Mmm thank you for that."
The two stayed in that embrace, sharing stories of there year apart.
Has there laughter died down, a serious atmosphere surrounded the two.
"Type?"
"Mmm?"
Tharn let the rag fall into the tub has he wrapped his arms around types body. He brought up his hands to lean his head to the side.
"What is it tharn?"
The two looked to another, eyes darted.
"I....do not know what is going on in that head of yours type rentuno but i have no intention of letting you go."
Types eye widen.
"In 2 weeks, i have to leave. Since the money has been found. I.......want you to come with me and.......move into my place."
Type turned to move back, his body was to the other side of the large tub.
The two looked to one another. Type wore an surprised and conflicted expression has tharn wore a very stern and serious one.
Type gulped.
"Are........you serious?"