how is it possible

Leaning, his back to the chair, starring ahead at his computer, he peered his eyes too the side to see his phone go off. Types brows knitted together to sign heavily, to get up, going to the fridge to go to it's freezer to grab a bottle to take a shot.
Making a sour noise, he turned to lean his body to the fridge, head hung to look at the bottle.
Type signed heavily.
It had Been a week of no contact with mr. Xiao and he didn't know what to do.
Type put two together, mr. Xiao was his first even though he had no idea how that could be. However, what mr. Xiao had said about his first sounded like how type had his. Also, the almost exact same phrasing to a point was dead on.
Grimacing, type this week indulged in work and hadent been really thinking of it but when he was Alone the impossibility came back.
How could he have been my first? How can i not remember my first face?
Type clicked his tongue.
He was wasted that day, that was the main reason why he couldn't Remember anything other then bits and pieces.
Darting, his eyes he could hear his phone going off on the table. Mr. Xiao was a bit relentless. Since type left, he texted him to get no answer. Type honestly didn't know what to say.
Taking the bottle with him, he stepped too his desk to pick up the phone with his free hand to see it was mr. Xiao.
Type took a deep breathe in to unlock. Time to put your private investigator skills to work. This all had to be in your mind type.
"Hello? Type? Are you there?"
"Yes."
"Mmm, what has been going on? I've been trying to reach you."
"I know. I have a few questions for you."
He could hear a sign through the phone.
"Can you tell me why you haven't picked up my calls or texted me back?"
"Answer my questions first."
"Fine. What is it you want to ask?"
Type took a deep breathe in.
"Your....first time. Do you remember where you went to drink?"
"Why.....are you asking?"
Type brought up the bottle to take a shot.
"Just answer."
"Uuum the bamboo, i think."
Types eyes Widen.
"In....bangkok? Do you remember what month? You....we're 19?"
"Uuum yes and i believe June and yes i was 19. I.....can't remember all of it. I just can remember the boy was 16. I....drank heavily and he grabbed me to a hotel that was next door. Should probably have stopped it.... Now why are you asking?"
Type looked to the floor to shake a bit.
Mr. Xiao....was.... my....first. Type breathed heavily.
"I.....have to go."
"Type...."
He hung up the call to take out the battery.
Turning, he gulped to stumble to his bed to flop on his back to look at the ceiling to take the bottle up to down it. Once empty, he threw it to the wall for it to shatter.
How the hell is this possible!
How can you two have been each other's first!
Fucking alcohol! Fucking bon!
Closing his eyes he took up his hands to place them over his eyes to rub.
This can not be real! How is this even fucking possible for us to be each other's first and not know it?
Taking down his hands, he placed them under his neck.
Eyes darted.
To a point he knew why They couldn't remember each other. They were both very intoxicated at the time.
Type took a deep breathe in. Feeling the alcohol and the lack of sleep since he didn't have mr. Xiao, even deep in this chaos, type couldn't stay awake anymore.
Dream state
Type was at the bar, he thought was a club to drown his sorrows after what he witnessed with bon.
Should have seen it coming....
Type took another shot. He smiled a bit has he put the cup down. His fake id worked. This was a new place for him and he just wanted to get away.
He signed.
Your father is gone, mother hits you and now a potential boyfriend is a cheater.
Moving his hand up he motioned with his hand for another.
The bartender went to type to fill it up.
Downing, it a boy came to stand next to him.
Type peered his eyes too the some what blurry person to look back down to his shot glass, that was empty, with a pout.
"Mmm do....you need another?"
"Would.....seem....so."
The boy looked to the bartender he filled his and then the boys.
"Mmm thank....you."
Leaning his head back he consumed.
Type laid his hand to his palm listening but not hard to the boy next to him.He was a chatter box.
What he could remember was, the boy was 19, came in after finals or something to that affect.
Sitting the boy signed to ask.the bartender for a couple more shots for them.
Downing, type listened to what the boy muttered to then widen his eyes.
Peering them over at the blurry figure, he felt bad for him. Type just learned the boy had caught his boyfriend cheating on him and he was dragged to this unfamiliar bar to drink away.his sadness.
Being in the same boat type then grabbed the other by the wrist. They looked to it and to type, questionally.
"Mmm.... do.....you....wish to....get out of here?"
The other raised there eye brow to down there shot to pay. Type wasent waiting for an answer, he dragged the other along behind him to the hotel. Since, the other paid the bar tab, type paid for this, not caring that he was a virgin.
To the hotel room, type was being the aggressor at first.
He pulled the other along to push him to the edge of the bed to wrap his arm around the back of his neck, foreheads on one another to start to grind.
The other had never done anything like this before and he didn't know how to act. So he kept his arms to the side, hands gripping the bed, turning there knuckles white.
The two starred in each other's eyes but did not fully see each other in there drunken haze.
Type gulped not really knowing what to do next. He hadent even done anything like this with bon. What....should i do next? Don't....even have a condom nor lube.....mmmm....what....should i be doing?
Shakily, the other brought up a hand to be able to move type to his back, to pin his hands to either side of his head. There eyes darted.
"Mmm....are....you a top?"
Types lips parted. He really didn't know.
"Uuuum.....i.....don't.....really....know....
I'm....16 and ...a....virgin."
Type gritted his teeth. It was embarrassing to admit.
The other leaned up a bit too smile.
"Mmm has am i....well...to a point...i tried....but...um...so can i be the top? You....the bottom? But....i have to warn you..."
Type gulped.
"Do you have a condom then? Lube?"
The other nodded, eyes slightly drift shut.
Type shrugged.
"Then....let's do this."
The other nodded.
Both undressed, the other got them into a position, where he placed on a condom and the lube but didn't let type see his length nor had he gone inside yet.
They both laid to there sides, for the other to stroke Type off making his cheeks and ears turn red.
He had he's head up moaning. Type had never had anyone do this to him.
"Mmm.....this.....is.....hheaven.....aaah...but....aren't You?"
The other gulped.
"You....sure?"
"Didn't....come here for just.....aaaaah this....sure i can take it..."
Taking a deep breathe the other, started to place there length in and type opened his eyes and wide.
The pain was unimaginable.the other put there head to his shoulder looking up.
"Are....you okay?"
Type gritted his teeth and hard.He could only nod.
"Look.....you don't have to force your....ooooh mmmmm"
Feeling has if the other was going to pull out, type moved his butt all the way.down on his length. Without there knowledge that is when type tore a bit too bleed.
Type moaned heavily, has the length hit against his prostate.
"Aaaah fffff! Mmm don't....just....not....move....mmmm....mmore....move!"
The other looked to the boy with surprise.
"How can you take my length.....mmm....not complaining though."
Thrusting, type gritted his teeth and winced of the pain if the other started to go slow. The pain seemed to dwindle if they thrusted harder.
Type gripped the bedding and hard.
"Mmm....harder.....fuck me harder! Quicker! Mmmm"
The other raised there eye brow in dis believe.
Peering his eyes up at the boys face, he was over whelmed with a desire.
Moving his free hand up he turned the boys head to his, there eyes darted.
"I....will....if....can i kiss you?"
Types lips parted, eyes slightly drifted shut.
"I.....guess....if you fuck me harder."
He winced a bit.
The other smiled to lean forward to give type a deep and sensual.
Then he complied, to thrust harder and deeper.
They both moaned heavily into each others mouths.
After awhile they both came in unison and fell asleep in that embrace.
The other woke up first to see type, breathing heavily, the other smiled, to lean slightly up, til type turned to wrap his arm around his torso.
The other looked down with surprise.
Moving his one hand he stroked at the boys hair. He felt this was going to be a one night stand type of thing but the boy who laid on top of him looked so cute and he was gripping.
Peering his eyes forward, it was 3 in the morning, the boy grimanced.
My friends are going to be pissed. Quietly and some what quickly he moved the others hands off to lay him on the bed. The boy breathed in deep but didn't wake.
They other bent over to retrieve his clothes to dress then turned to look at the boy, seeing only a some what blurry figure. He took his hand to his head.
Damn.... Alcohol.
Moving about he saw the desk with stationary paper on it and a pen.
Bending he wrote, he hoped for, his cell number.
Up, he went to the boy to lean over to kiss him on the cheek.
Straightened up he smiled.
"Mmm I'm tharn xiao i hope we met again."
Turning he had to leave.
To the present
Types eyes opened wide to jolt up placing his hand to his forehead to then close his eyes.
The room spun a bit.
He signed to shake his head a bit.
So.....mr. Xiao....was....your!
Type went slowly back to lay to his side, eyes still closed.
"Fuck! How the fuck is this possible!"