tired of being alone

A month passed for the two, they were over worked, barely slept and didn't have much time to see one another til the end of there 7th month.
They were on types bed, ripping off each other's clothes after a trying day for both.
Tharn sat to the edge, type sat on his legs with two hands into his unbutton, unzipped pants to take out his member to stroke.
Tharn had his hands to types shirt unbuttoning.
They were locked in a passionate kiss, swirling there tongues about, a bit roughly. They breathed heavily into it.
Type then leaned back to take his hands off of tharns throbbing member to take off his shirt to then take his hands to tharn removing his shirt, then brought his hands to his chest to push him down onto the bed.
Tharn took his hands down to types pants to unbutton and unzip taking out his member to then hold the both of there's in one hand.
Type placed one hand to the side of tharns head the other to his side.
Hanging his head, he looked down, eyes widen. Type looked small compared to tharn.
He lightly chuckled to look up biting his lip starting to grind.
There eyes darted.
Tharn then brought up his hand to wrap it around types neck to pull him down.
"Its been a month since I've really had those lips pressed onto mine."
Type smirked to then lean the rest Of the way down to lock lips.
They went into a rough and hard round.
In a close embrace, tharn kept thrusting in not allowing himself to go soft.
Type shook he's head to look back.
The two were on there sides hugging each other close.
Tharns eyes widen.
"What?"
Types eyes darted up and down.
"Tharn....get your dick out of my ass please."
He chuckled.
Tharn made a pouty face.
"It's been a month since I've been in this hot...."
He went to types ear to nip the lobe.
Type moaned a bit, his limp cock twitched.
"Sexy......warm...."
Tharn then took his mouth down to start licking types neck sensually to then suck peering his eyes up at types closed eyes.
"Tight.....impressive....body my love."
Tharn then took down his hand to types memeber that was rock hard.
"Mmm ttharn! Damn it! You cant just keeping using that word to...uuum...."
Tharn started to thrust and surprisly type couldn't help but move his ass up and down his length, to then bite his bottom lip and moaned into his mouth.
Tharn leaned up a bit too watch type turned into a sexy and hot mess.
Bringing up his other hand he turned his face towards him.
Type opened he's eyes to look lustfully at tharn.
"I.....can't stop myself when I'm.with you type......i love you so much."
Types eye brows furrowed to sign.
"Mmm."
Moving his mouth to tharns they locked in another deep filled kiss, going into another round.
Waking up on his stomach, types ass hurt and a lot.
Groaning, he turned his head, to pat, opening his eyes he leaned up a bit too look around to flop to the bed.
Looking to his side table, he saw a folded note.
Taking a deep breathe, it was Monday.
Of course he wouldn't be here type, he has work....so do you.
Groaning, he moved his arms underneath him to get up, rather painfully.
Wobbling, he made his way to the bathroom to relieve himself and start his shower.
To the sink he washed his hands and looked himself over.
Type was starting to get tired of this arrangement.
Sighing, he wobbled to the shower to hold his head up, letting the warm water wash threw his face.
Even though a month ago he met tharns brother his lover and tharns parents it didn't change anything.
Type thought when you started to meet family the two would become closer, him and tharn seemed to drift further apart.
He knew why, they both were workaholics before they got into this relationship and now it separated them a bit more.
Tharn also received a big promotion for his work ethic so he had more people around him. He also had late nights at the office. Type also started to work more to try and keep the thoughts of tharns possibly cheating away.
The two saw less and less of each other and couldn't sleep over at each other's houses. Type was starting to get on edge with all of this, it started to show him how deep his feelings for tharn were growing. He wished to keep a low profile but he also missed tharn to no end.
Signing deeply, he cleaned his body.
Awhile later, he stood with his body to the desk looking down at his client.
"So you want me to gather information on your supposed cheating wife?"
The man scoffed.
"There is no supposed. The woman took a pregnancy test. Didn't even hide it."
Type looked to him confused.
"And?"
The man's eyes narrowed.
"I got a vasectomy two years ago. I don't want children."
Types eyes brows widen.
"Mmm okay."
He rounded the desk to open his lowest to come back up wincing a bit.
The man's eyes darted up and down.
"Are you Okay?"
Type nodded to hand him a contract.
"Mmm part of the job, going places that can get you hurt but i get the evidence."
The man nodded to look down reading over the contract.
"I also need 500 non refundable, then when the job is done 1200."
The man nodded to sign.
He stood to hand it to type then wrote out a check.
Type looked down to read it over.
"Mmm thank you for this."
He peered his eyes up to nod.
"I should have the pictures soon. Did you leave a number i could reach you. On the last page?"
He nodded.
Turning he placed the contract to his desk then left.
Type placed the check behind him on his desk to peer his eyes down.
He was missing tharn.
Taking out his phone from his back pocket he texted.
Type: can we meet today? Could i spend the night?
Tharn: I'm sorry but i am busy today. I could spend the night tomorrow.
Type signed, he had to get these pictures.
Type: can't. Wednesday?
Tharn: i couldn't until next month. Im swamped.
Type raised an eye brow. Why are you not trying harder to see me?
He peered his eyes up, they darted. Type started to get a weird gut feeling something was up.
Type: next month.
Tharn: i do apologize type.
Type gritted his teeth.
Type: you make time for those...
Type reread and erased.
Type: are you cheating on me? Just be up front and honest....
Type rolled his eyes to sign, erasing.
Type: whatever. Meet when we can.
He hit sent.
Tharn: type. Please don't. Be that way. You and i are working very hard, by next month itll slow down. Trust me.
Type eyes darted, he looked up, taking in a deep breathe.
Why am.i.acting like a kid and a spurned lover?
Type gritted his teeth. Feeling his phone vibrate in his hands he looked down to smirk.
Tharn: i love you type. Be patient.
Type: mmm.
Tharn: type.....
He signed heavily to take the battery out of his phone before he could do more damage.
Looking to the ceiling, type couldn't go out today, his lower really hurt him.
Going to his freezer, he grabbed a bottle to go to his bathroom to fill his tub.
Undressed and submerged, he laid back drinking out the bottle, to look forward,one hand to the side holding the bottle.
Why am.i.acting this way?
What....do you want to be made public? Be seen? Be spotted? Have your business ruin and run the chance your parents could find you and hit you up for money?
Type took in a deep breathe to chug down the bottle.
Making a sour face, he bend over the side off the tub, looking at the bottle to the ground watching the water droplets hit his floor.
Type loved his low profile life but....He wanted to be with tharn.
Being with that man made him feel loved and wanted in ways he hadent felt since he was 10 but.....they barly could see each other.
"Are......you cheating on me mr. Xiao? You......tried so hard for me in the beginning and now...."
Type sputtered.
"Is.....it just my body you seek? I....don't have anything else to keep having you come to me."
Type gritted his teeth to grab the bottle to down.
Taking it off his lips, he bend his body over the edge to look to his wall, it spun a bit.
"Mmm should....have eaten....today....."
He pouted.
"But my so call boyfriend didn't leave me anything to eat."
He sputtered a sigh to raise up the bottle to down the contents.
Emtied, he threw it to the side where it shattered.
He slightly swayed eyeing the broken pieces.
"Mmm shit!"
Sighing, got out of the tub, to stumble to the hallway, peering his eyes to his phone, he was feeling lonely.
"I....m....sick of being alone......."
Swaying and stumbling he somehow managed to put his phone together, to text someone.
The next morning he woke up with a major headache on his stomach, arm over the side.
Gulping, he signed, to turn over to open and close his eyes.
Seeing something he jolted up to sit up breathing hard. That was not tharns back.
Types eyes widen.
What the hell did i do?