breaking down a wall

"Mmm mrs. Seawa? I'm....not going to be able to...."
Type leaned his head up to stare at his ceiling breathing heavily.
Mr. Xiao peered his eyes up, with a slight smile has he thrusted slowly into type has they sat to the middle of the bed, legs and arms wrapped around one another.
"Nnn. I'm...feeling a bit under the weather....May we meet this Tuesday? I...."
Type took a deep inhale trying very hard not to moan.
Mr. Xiao lightly chuckled, to lean his head down to lick types nipple making him jump.
He peered his eyes down to widen.
Damn it mr. Xiao! Knock it off!
"Well, mr. Rentuno, do you have the pictures?"
"Mmm yes i do."
Type took his hand from around mr. Xiaos, neck to bring it down to push him onto.the bed to his back, keeping his hand on his chest, he couldn't stop but grind, squeezing his eyes tightly shut and keeping his mouth in a tight line.
Mr. Xiao raised an eye brow has he took his hands to either side of his waist.
"Okay....i Will see you this Tuesday. Will 5 in the afternoon work?"
Type nodded.
"Yes.....yes....mmm...it will. Talk....to...you then."
Hanging up his phone he tossed it to the side, to take his other hand to lay it on mr. Xiao's chest, to start grinding faster on his length.
Pain and pleasure mixed in an incredable way for him.
Mr. Xiao then brought up one hand to stroke his length.
Type leaned his head back.
"Aaaaah.fuck! I'm.gonna cum!"
Mr. Xiao took his other hand up to wrap it around types neck to pull him down to his lips.
They lathered and swirled There tongues about.
Mr. Xiao started to thrust harder and deeper.
Type moaned heavily into the kiss, while he started to thrust his length into mr. Xiao's hand.
After, there round, they sat to the table to consume the meal, mr. Xiao made from what he could.
Sipping, at his coffee, he stared at type who was gulping it down.
Setting the cup. Down, he picked up his fork to consume.
"Hungry?"
Slurping a bunch of noodles, his eyes darted from the food to mr. Xiao. To lean away, placing the back of his hand to his mouth.
"Mmm....sorry for my impoliteness. I....haven't really be eating."
"Mmm....i could tell when you were on me. You felt lighter."
Types eye widen to look back down to eat the remainder, slowly.
Mr. Xiao gulped, taking a deep breathe in.
"Type?"
"Mmm?"
"I....have a confession to make."
Type peered his eyes up to swallow and hard, the food in his mouth to lean back.
"What.....confession?"
He took another deep inhale.
"I....wasent going to tell you because i didn't want.....to lose you but.....a relationship on lies is not what i am seeking."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Type. You....didn't text me random things. I.....put only a small tail on you. They saw you were going into hotels but with no one. I....didn't know if you were meeting someone or not. The tail didn't go into the hotels. You also Didn't use your name."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Should have known you would do that."
He shrugged. Your not innocent in this either type. You have gps on his car and phone.
"Well, the way you were that day then never called or texted me back. I....didn't really know what to think type. When you started to stay in your apartment, i ended up coming over, knew you had been drinking from what you said but did not know the extent before we...."
Types eyes widen.
"What.....did i say?"
Mr. Xiaos eyes darted a bit.
"You and i.....are each other's first."
Types body shuttered to look down.
"And.....you couldn't have told me, when i asked earlier or before we...."
Mr. Xiao signed to roll his eyes.
"Type....you were very hung over and you jumped on me."
Type chewed his inner cheek.
"I've....missed you...couldn't help it."
Mr. Xiao lightly chuckled.
"Why is that a bad thing to.admit? Ive missed you has well type."
Type took in a deep inhale.
"I.....think you and i.need to end things now before things progress further."
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen, to narrow.
"Why?"
"Come on mr. Xiao....you are too high profiled."
He raised an eye brow.
"I.....really don't think that's it. Before you somehow found out we were each others first everything was progressing smoothly. Why does it matter? What are you hiding from type?"
Types eyes darted.
He gulped to peer his eyes up.
"I..... don't want you to....research into my past."
Type didn't know if he could be honest with mr. Xiao, but he really didn't know any other way to put it.
Mr. Xiao shrugged.
"Okay. I won't. Never planned too in the first place."
Types eyes widen in.dis believe.
Seeing his expression, mr. Xiao placed his elbows to the table, to either side of his plate, to place his head on his palms, looking to type with a serious expression.
"Type.....has our relationship goes on. I hope you will tell me about your past. However, i do not intend to force you into it. Has we are together, i can see the walls you have build up and I'm hoping you will break them down with me."
Type signed.
Mr. Xiao's eyes darted.
"So tell me type. How did you clue into us being each others firsts?"
"When you said something, when we laid with one another, a month ago, a buried memory came into my mind. Then i had a hazy dream. Also the things you said, when i questioned you, made it a reality."
Mr. Xiao nodded.
"Mmm still can not believe we were each others first."
Mr. Xiao peered his eyes too the side.
"Didn't think i was that drunk, but i honestly can not remember your face. You did hang your head quite a bit."
Type peered his eyes down, ears turned red.
"Well, i never did anything like that before.....i was heavily intoxicated. Also.....just caught someone....so..... also.....you....seemed sad that. night....also just wanted to lose it."
Mr. Xiao looked to type, to slightly smile. Type looked very embrassed and cute.
"Neither did i....has i.told you i tried with them. Didn't happen. My friends took me there for a good time. They were beyond mad and frustrated with me the next day."
Type nodded.
"So.....what now type?"
He signed.
"I....don't know. This.....is all weird to me."
Mr. Xiao nodded.
"Yes it is but....i still want us to date type."
His eyes darted to look up at mr. Xiao.
"I'm.....not hiding anything from my past that will do you harm mr..."
Mr. Xiao's eye brow rose.
"Tharn.....its....."
Type hesitate.
Tharn reached his hand over to place it on Types. There eyes darted.
"You can trust me type. Please. Just say what you what. I.don't need to know everything."
Type took a deep breathe in. He didn't like to be vulnerable but if tharn was being honest then.
"Other then finding out we are each other's firsts....which did knock me on my ass, i....also didn't want you to research into it or into my background. I.... do not have a.....great relationship with my parents. I... Do not want them back in my life. It explains why i wish to stay under the radar and you are a high profile guy."
Tharn nodded.
"Okay."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Mmmm okay?"
Tharn shrugged.
"I....still want us to be in a relationship. Whatever you wish to tell me....i will not research into it. It is your past. I....just want to be with you now."
Type nodded.
"Mmm......okay."
Tharn smiled wide.
Getting up he went to type, to place his hands to either side of his face to turn it to him.
There eyes darted.
"I....really like you type."
Tharn wished to tell type, he was in love with him but....After everything type had said, tharn didn't want to push him.
Baby steps tharn. Baby steps.
Looking to tharn, a bit in lust. Type moved his mouth up for them to lock in a deep kiss.
Type brought up his hand to tharns neck to indulge heavily more into it.
He didnt know, if he should let his guard down, but he really had missed tharn. Somehow without him, type felt the cold lonely isolation.
Parting, type looked to tharn, eyes darted.
"Well....til....Tuesday....i...am free..."
He raised an eye brow.
Tharn smiled.
"I....still don't want you just for your body type."
"Mmm....but....i ache for yours."
Tharn leaned his head back to widen his eyes in surprise.
Type smiled wide to lean his head up to lock them in another passionate, deep kiss, before he shuffled them about to lead the two of them back to the bedroom.
Maybe....Little by little tharn. I...can trust you, be vulnerable with you. I.....just hope you can keep your word and also do not cheat on.me.