can i ask for your hand?

2 months passed
To types office, he had his back leaned to the desk, arms over his chest, looking down at his client.
They sat in a chair, head hung looking through the pictures.
"Can't believe that son of a bitch stole my money!"
"Mmm sorry. Took me a mintue to since they kept covering up the key pad, but it is your number. Sorry to be the one to show your brother stealing from you."
The client signed to stand, grabbing a check book from his inside pocket.
"1,200 Right?"
Type nodded.
"That's right."
Writing the check he handed it to type.
"Mm thank you..."
Turning he left slamming the door.
Type signed to take a deep breathe in.
"Damn it..."
Type ripped the check to then move off the desk to then Go to his trash to throw it away. He then sat down to peer his eyes to his phone that laid on his desk.
Retrieving it, he smiled to call tharn.
He made a face has it picked up.
"Tharn.....i think you broke my hip last night. Your a bad boyfriend." He lightly chuckled.
"Um....Type.....your on my cell speaker phone."
Types eyes widen to hung up the phone call.
Type took his hand to his forhead to sign heavily.
"Fuck!"
Hearing a knock, type took a deep breathe in, to settle his nerves.
Up, he walked to the door.
That asshole.....why was i on speaker....
Type then opened the door to widen his eyes has tharn stood before him laughing.
"A bit of revenge. You shouldn't be saying such things like that. Could have been with people and you could have been on speaker."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Your an..."
His eyes widen then turned soft.
Bringing up his arms, he wrapped them around tharns neck.
They went into a deep kiss, swirling there tongues about.
Parting, type signed.
"Hate when you distract me so...."
Tharn smiled to push them inside to close and lock the door.
Within these 2 months, the two were very close. They went on dates, type and tharn divided up the cleaning, cooking and the bills (to tharns dismay, but type Would not allow him to pay for everything). They also went to tharns parents a few times, they still didn't accept type but they were growing to like him.
The only bad thing that distressed tharn was he didn't see or hear from his brother or his fiance at all. What type could find out was they were going to marry in 7 months, it was going to be a small ceremony. So far they were not invited, type was hoping to change that. He could tell this was weighing on tharn. Tharn would toss and turn at night, sometimes saying yeo's name to follow with an i miss you.
Type never told tharn, he would then make the next day very special for him.
To the present, tharn had type bent over the desk, types pants and boxers around his ankles to thrust hard into him making type moan loudly. He gripped the edge, body slightly up, head hung.
"Mmmm fuck tharn! Mmm harder!"
Tharn started to stroke types length more senually then he took his fingers to his tip to start to tease.
Type opened his mouth.
"Oh god! Fffff!"
Tharn smiled.
"But type.....if i fuck mmm you harder....i may break your hip..."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
Type rolled his eyes to push tharn away, to turn, to wrap his arms around, there eyes darted.
"Not if you don't fuck me harder you won't..."
They both smiled.
Leaning there chins up they locked in a deep passionate kiss.
Tharn then made type jump to the desk to lower him, to reconnect.
He thrusted, harder, deeper and quicker.
Type moaned heavily into tharns mouth to take his legs to the edge of the desk.
Leaning up, tharn placed his forhead to types.
"Aaaah....i love you type.....you feel amazing inside.....so fucking tight...."
"Mmm.....i love you too tharn! God damn! Think you grew another inch shit! Your fucking me so deeply! Aaaah feels incredible! Gonna cum! Aaaah Fuck I'm....."
They both then came in unison.
To types chair, he sat on tharn, with a smile, tharn and him had there hands intertwined, tharn was also kissing types neck.
"Mmm.....guess the dis advantage of having this place.....no bedroom to go to."
Type snickered.
"Didn't stop us. Still made love pretty nicely."
Tharn chuckled on his neck, to then hum.
"Mmm did i break your hip?"
Type relaxed further on tharn.
"You can try again....maybe tonight."
"You are so horny type."
He shrugged.
"I am the younger. Not my fault. Also...."
Type turned his head to eye tharn.
There eyes darted.
"Your length...mmmm..."
Type chuckled.
Tharn moved his head a bit up.
"If you Keep talking about it then I'll give it to you right here right now again."
Type raised an eye brow.
"And you say I'm the horny one."
Type shook his head. To bring up his hand to tharns neck to lower his head to his.
"So....naughty....mr. Xian."
They then placed there lips upon one another.
Then tharn started to move a bit uncomfortable.
Parting, type looked him over.
"Are you okay?"
"Mmm.....there's something in my back pocket.....can you get it out for me?"
He rolled his eyes.
"So lazy."
Type then stood to put on his boxers and pants to then move tharn. Feeling it, he took it out to step back looking down at a black box. His brows furrowed confused.
"Tharn....what is..."
Looking to the side, tharn had gotten off the chair to then kneel on one knee, to grab the box to open.
Types eyes widen looking to a ring.
He cocked his head to the side, keeping his eyes to it.
Tharns were to his Darting.
"Type.....i know we have been through a lot. Haven't made it a full year but.....i don't want to walk alone anymore. I wish to be with you til my last breathe. I know you and i are trying to keep us under the radar, but i do not care who knows about it. I love you type, i want to spend the rest of my life with you, don't Ever want to part. Please.....Will you Marry me?"
Type furrowed his eye brows, to chew his inner cheek.
He took a deep breathe in.
"Tharn.......no."
Tharns body froze, lips parted. Face fell has did his hand. He looked to the floor head hung.
Type gritted his teeth to sink to the floor on His knees, head hung.
"Tharn..... my answer is a no..... until......you meet my parents."
Tharns eyes Widen to look to type.
Dropping the box, to the floor, he wrapped his arms around type.
Type closed his eyes to take a large breathe.
Tharn......i love you but.....i know after you meet them.....you will probably not want anything to do with me.
Opening his eyes, type eyed the ring.
Would have been nice to be a xian.