ever vigilant

Type leaned forward to look around, then tharn peered his eyes from the screen to look at type from the side. He settled back into his chair to raise his eye brows has he looked to mr. Xiao.
There eyes darted.
"Type....I'm not being followed.... enjoy the movie."
He grimanced to look forward, shuffling about to continue to look at the screen.
Mr. Xiao darted his eyes up and down. Type was being quite comical. Since they left his house, type had found a hat to place on, he never took it off. He wouldn't go in any taxi with mr. Xiao so he had to hire a driver for the day. Type also made the driver sign something to not speak about what he. Was seeing or where he took them.
Mr. Xiao was a bit impressed with this action but he didn't know why it pained him.
By 1, mr. Xiao was able to get type to come to the movies with him, but it had to be something no one wanted to see.
Keeping his eyes to type, mr. Xiao looked down to place his hand over the top of types. He looked to mr. Xiao seeing his smile. Lips parted, his heart beat erratically. Not wanting mr. Xiao to feel it he moved it away to wrap his arms about his chest to gulp and hard.
Mr. Xiao chuckled a bit under his breathe to look back at the movie. Unknown to type, mr. Xiao was able to feel it.
Gritting his teeth, type was not able to relax. He didn't know if he could trust the driver or the Person he sat next too. Also this was the first time ever he had been on an actual date. 
This all felt a bit over whelming too him.
Mr. Xiao has to be doing this for a reason but what? It could be because of the pictures or for sex.
Type was on edge. He couldn't believe mr. Xiao just wanted to become his boyfriend he believed there had to be another reason.
The movie went on with both staring at the screen.
After, they went to the bathroom to relieve themselves. At the sink type was washing his hands til mr. Xiao joined him.
"Well, its about 230...should we go somewhere to eat?"
Done, type went Around for the paper towels, to lean his back to the wall, head hung, drying.
"Mmm...maybe we should go back."
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes and went to stand near type to grab some paper towels to dry.
"I know of a recluse spot to eat. I can go into any eatery of your choice."
Type grimaced.
"I....think you've planned to much for this "date" lets just go back. I don't want to be seen with you."
Mr. Xiao gritted his teeth then threw the towel away to take a big breathe.
"If...that's what you wish."
Turning, type looked up lips parted.
"Did....i hurt his feelings?"
Type grimanced to throw the towel away with anger.
Damn it!
To the car, they sat to the back has the driver started to drive to mr. Xiaos house.
Type looked to mr. Xiao who looked forward with no expression. Types eyes darted.
Then he looked forward to sign.
"You.....will go into any eatery?"
Mr. Xiao peered his eyes too the side to slightly smirk.
"Yes."
"And....we're going to a recluse place to eat?"
Mr. Xiao turned his body to look at type, who turned to look out the window.
"Yes."
"I want spicy thai food then."
Mr. Xiao nodded. Grabbing the phone near the side of him, he called the driver to give him another address.
Type gritted his teeth.
Your a moron type, should have just gone.back.
Mr. Xiao then grabbed types hand to hold.
Types eyes Widen.then turned to look at him.
Mr. Xiao starred forward.
"Hey....let go."
He shook his head.
"Since I'm paying for the food, let me hold my boyfriends hand."
Types brows furrowed.
"We are not dating."
"Still..."
Then he squeezed types hand.
He gulped to look him up and down rapidly to turn to peer his eyes to the window.
"Mnm..."
Always leave me surprised type. Mr. Xiao smiled that he got his way.
Picking up the food, they went to a quite spot in to consume. They ate in silence for type was mentally kicking himself for allowing this "date" to happen. Anyone could be following him.
Eyes darted, head hung, type bit his inner cheek.
Are you more worried that if this gets out itll ruin mr. Xiao or your parents may be able to find you?
Type didn't know, felt like both.
He signed. Stop growing deeper feelings for him type, just stop.
Mr. Xiao leaned his head up to eye type. He could tell type was having a dilemma.
"Type?"
He looked up.
"After, let us go to my home. Will that be acceptable?"
Type grimanced.
"For a bit.....i....do need to go home."
Type lied. It was the weekend, he didn't have too but he needed to.
Parting, they went back for type too help mr. Xiao with his work and he helped type with his work. By 6 they went to the kitchen, together to make dinner. Type had stopped over analyzing everything and started to live in the moment. He had general fun with this activity. Other then with his mother before she started to hate him, he hadent made a meal with another.
After, consuming they talked in pleasantries about there jobs, a few likes and dislikes. Then once they were done talking type got up to help mr. Xiao clean. They got into a bit of a splash fight. Both soaked, they went down to wipe up the floor.
Mr. Xiao looked to type his eyes widen, lips parted.
Type....was smiling.
Standing, mr. Xiao placed the towel to the counter to bend down to grab type by the wrist, to grab his towel, placing it has well to the counter.
Types eyes widen has he was pulled to the bedroom. He signed. Knew it, this is why he is being this way.
To the bed, he pulled type around to sit him on the edge. Type looked at him, expressionless.
Mr. Xiao bent over to unbutton types wet shirt to take it off, then straightened, he took off his.
Types eyes widen, his heart started to race.
Then mr. Xiao went to.his pants to unbutton to unzip taking them off. Type gritted his teeth.
Mr. Xiao then pushed type down to go to his knees to take off his pants throwing them to the wall.
Type leaned his head up. There is always a reason. Only sex is his.
Up, he bent over to kiss types stomach. Closing his eyes, type couldn't help but let out a small coo.
Mr. Xiao smiled on his stomach.
"You....are so cute type."
Leaning back he got on the bed to help type to move back then under the.covers to hug him close to his chest. Types eyes darted confused.
He turned his head to see mr. Xiao with his eyes closed with a smile.
Settling a bit, type turned his head to the wall.
They were in a close embrace, mr. Xiao's arm over types body.
"Is.....that it?"
Mr. Xiao lowly chuckled.
"Type....i don't want you just physically. I....know you said you had to go home but.....after seeing that smile. Can you please stay?"
Types lips parts.
He relaxed more, type let his eyes drift shut.
"I......guess."
Mr. Xiao snuggled more to type.
"Thank you."
Moving his head up when he didn't hear a response he saw that type had fallen asleep.
He smiled.
Type.....i.....think i may be falling in love with you.
Settling back down. They both went into content slumber.