breaking up

5 months later
Rae and yeo were in utter bliss with one another. Rae had stopped club promoting for 30 days to be at yeos home, even if yeo wasnt home all the time, to be the wife. Rae loved it and relished in it, the only thing he did not like was, he could be alone for days at a time, but yeo just got a promotion so rae understood.
A month ago he was able to meet tharns boyfriend type, was a bit awkward but he seemed nice, even though he didn't talk. Rae was starting to feel this relatinship could be the real deal, everything he had ever wanted. Rae was overly in love with yeo, even his parents were deeply in love with him.
Has he chopped, rae has a smile on his face, day dreaming of the day yeo would say those three words he ached for, i love you.
Lifting his head up he smiled wider. Familiar hands wrapped themselves Around his body, yeo then placed his head on rae's shoulder looking down.
"Making one of my favorites i see.....rae we could eat one of yours."
Rae gave a fake pout.
"Now what kind of wifey would i be if i didn't make my hubby happy when he comes home from a busy day....."
Yeo's eyes widen to turn him around, placing him on the cutting board, raes eyes widen to wrap his arms and legs about. There eyes darted.
"Wifey?"
He raised an eye brow.
Rae smiled.
"Well, i cook and clean and take care of you.....i think i have earned that title even if i don't have a ring."
Yeo slightly chuckled to look him up and down.
"You are....."
Yeo moved his chin up to kiss rae then to go to his neck planting kisses.
"So annoyingly cute....you do know that right?"
Rae moved his head to his side too bit his lip, squeezing his eyes shut.
"Mmm i know that."
Moving there heads they placed there foreheads on one another's.
There eyes darted.
"I love you yeo."
Yeo's lips parted.
"I...."
Then they're heads turned.
Rae signed.
So close!
"Mmm Let me down. I'll go see who that is."
Moving back he helped rae down to slap him on his butt.
Rae stopped to look back. Yeo smirked.
"Can't help it. Your sexy has hell rae."
Rae smiled wide to give him an air kiss.
To the door, he saw tharn, tears down his face.
Rae looked him up and down.
"Tharn? What's...."
He then fell to his knees.
Rae instantly went to him,to turn his head yelling for yeo.
Helping him to the guest room, it took yeo a few hours but tharn told him everything.
Rae, was leaned to the wall, head hung to bite at his thumb nail, eyes darting.
What is going on?
Peering his eyes up he saw yeo come out, to close the door, head hung shaking his head. Rae cautiously went to yeo to place a hand to his shoulder.
"Yeo....what's....."
His eyes widen has yeo turned to hug him tightly.
Rae reciprocated it. In bed, yeo told him how type broke his brothers heart and he would be staying with them has Long has he needed to be. Rae was behind yeo 100 percent.
During, that month, yeo took time off work and rae tried to get tharn to eat and talk, he rarely did.
Coming home early, yeo and rae were in a close embrace, parting they saw tharn actually out, yeo's face fell seeing his brothers pain.
After that he made a bad decision.
By the end, yeo stayed away from rae, wrestling with idea of breaking up with him. It was a week before there 3 year anniversary but he could not stand his brother being heart broken. They always were so close. If tharn hurt yeo was going to make himself hurt has well.
By there 3rd, yeo made up his mind.
Asking rae out, yeo waited for him at the coffee shop. His heart was sinking. He only hoped maybe one day, when he could get his brother on his feet, rae would give him another chance.
Coming in, rae sat with a smile that disappated when he looked yeo over.
"Yeo....what's wrong? You should be happy its our 3rd anniversary. Or are you making that face because you forgot.....my love?"
Rae chuckled a bit to lean in his chair, yeo looked to him all professional.
"Actually mr. Tamida i asked you out today to break up with you."
Rae blinked rapidly.
"Um.....you've never called me by my last name."
His eyes looked around.
"Is.....this a game?"
He leaned in, whispering, his heart was racing in his chest, hoping it was a game but didn't think it was.
Yeo took a deep breathe to shake his head.
Raes lips parted, he straightened up in his chair.
His body quivered.
"This.....isn't funny yeo......"
"This is not a game nor am i joking. You and i are on separate paths. Also..."
Yeo took a deep breathe, going along painfully with the lie.
"You have fulfilled your purpose."
Rae's eyes widen.
"Excuse me!"
"Well, this is the longest one night stand that i have ever had but I'm done now."
Rae's body shivered, heart raced he hung his head, his heart was breaking. Yeo had to grit his teeth. For tharn yeo.....for Tharn.
"That's....all I've.....been to you?"
"Mmm.....that you have. What did you really think....that i...."
Yeo fought hard against his tears.
"You think that i love you.....dear God rae.....your 23 and still a delivery boy. Its a bit pathetic. You have to wonder why i haven't introduced you to my parents or said those words to you. I'm a bit ashamed and embarrased....."
Yeo's eyes widen has rae stood up to reach across the table to slap him.
Breathing heavily, rae looked to yeo in anger.
"You are a piece of shit mr. Wuix! I.... can't believe i gave you my heart!"
He breathed in shakily.
"You.......are a cold heartless bastard! I did everything for you! And you do this! You prick!"
Leaning over he grabbed yeo's coffee to splash it on his body. Yeo immediately got up. Rae turned to go in haste to yeo's house to get his things.
To the house, rae got a bag to go to the bedroom, happy tharn was not there, to pack.
Gathering everything, rae looked to a picture of them holding one another close. Tears came down rapidly.
He threw it to the wall, it shattered.
"Can't believe i thought he was different....that he actually loved me."
Sniffing, rae grabbed the bag to part.
Yeo came in looking rae over, he gritted his teeth, to break his birthday necklace, that had his key to throw it wherever.
"Move!"
Yeo moved a bit, to then grab rae by the wrist. Looking back rae dropped the bag to punch yeo and hard making him laid to the floor on his butt. He looked up.
Rae bent getting the bag to then straightened up to stare at yeo to point at him.
"You are never going to touch me ever again! Go to hell mr. Wuix! I never want to see or hear from you again! Fucking prick!"
Turning rae, left slamming the door to get in the waiting taxi.
Yeo got instantly up to regreat this decision.
Rae in the Taxi was on the phone to a friend.
"Geri? Hi.....yes its rae....i know its been a bit but what club is hopping right now i want to party and get drunk....okay.....ill be there thank you."
Rae leaned forward to give the driver another address.
Yeo followed in his car, he felt like a real piece of shit, he needed to make it right.
I'm so sorry tharn but i can't be heart broken with you. I'm too in love with rae.
Getting a bit lost, yeo went to a few different clubs, he knew rae wouldnt want to be alone.
To the 5th, he stopped, on the opposite side to get out to freeze.
Rae was coming out with a guy, all over him. Hailing a cab, they both got in. Yeo followed.
To his surprise, they both went into rae's house.
Tears finally fell down his face.
Didn't take him long.....now did it.
Taking a deep breathe, he went to tharns.
They both drank each other under the table. The two were hopelessly heart broken, they both just let the tears fall, to cry for type and rae.