not what it seems

"Fuck!" Type breathed hard has he was pushed to the wall on his stomach. He tried to push himself off til, mr. Xiao grabbed his arms into one behind his back, shuffling about, mr. Xiao took off his tie to wrap it around, types wrists, binding them.
Type hit his forehead on the wall.
"God...damn it! You....do not have my consent to come into......my place of business! Get out!"
Mr. Xiao had his forarm across types back keeping him to the wall, his other wrapped itself around to place it over his heart too feel it beat frantically.
They both breathed hard.
Even though type was slightly drunk, this Action seemed to snap him a bit out of it.
Mr. Xiao then took a deep breathe in while types mind started to work.
Wait! How does this son of a bitch know where i live? Breathing heavily, he remembered that day where, mr. Xiao was staring intently too some papers, that the boy gave him.
Did.....He have me followed again? How? No one around here had anything.... Types eyes darted. Fuck! should have extended my base a bit.
He started to thrash about when type remembered what played out that day. Mr. Xiao was with another. Why the fuck is he here!
"Get......off!"
Mr. Xiao slightly smirked, he leaned his head to types ear.
"You.....hesitated."
Type turned his head to give mr. Xiao a glare.
"Fuck off! You should.....not be here!"
Mr. Xiao chuckled.
Grabbing type by his intertwined arms, the place was small, mr. Xiao, eyes darted, could tell where the bedroom was.
He pushed type forward has he shuffled about.
"God damn it! This is rape! I don't....."
Type gritted his teeth, has he was pushed, stomach first on his bed.
Mr. Xiao hovered over his body, too pull him gently back by the hair.
"Nnnn."
Mr. Xiao went right by his ear.
"You don't what type?"
Type gritted his teeth. He breathed heavily, the mind was muddled, he gulped.
"Mmm how about this....if i reach down and you are hard....ill stay to fuck you....if your soft ill go...never to come any where near you again. Deal?"
Types eyes Widen. He had been hard since he was on his stomach pressed against the wall, even though he was slightly intoxicated.
"Nn.....no! Just leave you p.... Nnnn"
Mr. Xiao, turned his body around to peer his eyes down with a smile. He could tell type was hard. Peering his eyes up, he raised an eye brow, type breathed heavily, his fingers grabbed the bedding tightly behind his back.
"I.....didn't agree to Any thing! Get......"
Types eyes widen.
With a quick motion, mr. Xiao had gotten off to kneel on his knees to the side of the bed, while types legs dangled off, he unbutton and unzipped to take out types member that somehow, grew harder in his hands.
Types eyes darted. He didn't know why he wasent fighting harder against this.
Tharn smiled wide.
Leaning his head a bit forward, he kept eye contact.
Type slightly shook his head.
"Don't! Don't you fucking...nnnn"
Type bit his lip has mr. Xiao took a lick on his head.
Precum ozzed from his slit, types body shivered. It had been several months since any one did this for him.
"Mmm."
Mr. Xiao smiled.
"Do....you wish me to stop?"
He then took another lick.
Type leaned his head up, to moan closing his eyes.
"Aaaah."
At that point mr. Xiao, placed his whole length in his mouth, he then took down types pants then boxers to throw wherever.
Types whole body fell.backwards, he winced a bit has he laid on.his hands, but this was something else. Then a thought crossed his mind. How many guys has he done this too?
Type shivered a bit, common sense came back momentarily.
"Nnnn ssstop! Mmmm"
However, has he said that he started to thrust his groan up.
Mr. Xiao rolled his eyes.
After a few moments, mr. Xiao took.his mouth off to stroke softly, teasly.
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmm can......i Fuck you type?"
Type breathed heavily. He was just with another, didn't they? Why would he want too again? How much of a playboy is this guy?
"Nnn.....no! Go back to the other if you wish to.....hey!"
Mr. Xiao quickly got up, to turn type around, to pull his waist up, placing 3 fingers into his cavity lubed by the saliva that dripped down has mr. Xiao sucked, he dragged them in and out. Type had his body, in a semi balled position, head turned to the side moaning, his member twitched painfully.
He twisted his fingers to hold onto tightly to the tie that binded him.
His brows furrowed, eyes were squeezed shut.
"Mmmm fuck!"
This felt all too good.
Tharn leaned to types ear has he was to his side.
"That was my brothers boyfriend. I was helping him.....He was drunk. Before you called, i called my brother to notify him. If you actually stayed for a few moments more you would have seen him come in for what was his."
Tharn shook his head.
"In some.parts you are a bad private investigator. Did you even fully research me? Didn't you know i had a brother?"
Type leaned his forehead to the bed to moan loudly.
"Of......course i.....mmmm....did....he's has recluse has.....fuck....."
Mr. Xiao quickened his pace.
"Can i fuck you type? Please?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Un.....tie me..... make me.cum! Then.....fuck.....yes."
Mr. Xiao smiled.
Maybe it was the alcohol, but type at that moment got swept away.
Both undressed, mr.xiao had his back to the wall, type on top, back to his chest, type leaned his head to the side of mr. Xiao's shoulder moaning heavily, has he was being thrusted hard into and stroked harder.
With his arms to either side of mr. Xiao, he gripped the bedding tightly.
"Aaaaah fuck! Your....so deep! Mmmm I....can't hold on much.....mmmm."
Mr. Xiao turned his head to nip and lick types neck.
He bit his lip.
Mr. Xiao.then brought up his free hand to tease his nipple.
Type moaned more heavily and loudly.
"Oh god!"
Mr. Xiao smiled.
"You like this don't you type? Being fucked by me?"
"Aaaah shut up! Mmmm"
Mr. Xiao then.licked his neck.
"Aaaaah ffffuck! I'm cumming!"
"Mmm so am i! Gonna fill you up type!"
"Your....aaaaaaah god! Such an...mmmm"
They both quivered has they came hard.
They both breathed heavily, types body went limp. Opening his eyes, he was able with some what strength pushed himself off, to then flop to the side, surrendering too un consciousness.
Mr. Xiao peered his eyes too the side with a smile starting to breathe slowly.
"I..know you liked and wanted it type rentuno."
Moving his back down, mr. Xiao settled in. They needed to have a serious conversation after they woke.
Moving to his side, he kept his eyes slightly opened to stare at type has he slept on his back, head turned to mr. Xiao.
"Mmm you are so cute."
Drifting his eyes shut, they both fell into a blissful and content sleep, waiting for tomorrow.