I'm.....a piece of shit

Tharn slowly let type down, to move him behind his back, to bring up his arm, palm opened to look to his brother with no expression.
"Yeo....i would like my key back."
Type made a face. Why would your brother have a key?
Yeo raised his eye brows to step to tharn going straight to his face.
"What the hell is the matter with you tharn! That little shit broke your heart! Why is he here?!"
Type hung his head.
Tharn took that hand to place it to yeo's chest to push him back.
His lips parted.
Tharn brought up his hand again.
"Key yeo."
He shook his head.
"You are a fucking moron tharn! And type!"
He lifted his head to move to the side of tharn to look an angery brother. Type shuttered a bit. You deserve this.
"Don't get too comfortable you prick!"
Turning yeo left slamming the door. Tharn gulped to turn, seeing type with his head Hung. He felt miserable.
"Type?"
He shook his head.
"I'm.....tired."
Walking past tharn he went to his bedroom.
Tharn signed.
Fuck!
After a quick shower, he went to the dresser to find his clothes were already put in.
Sighing, type put on some boxers then went to the bed.
To his side, he looked towards the wall.
It was a mistake to come back. If yeo is acting like this then.how will his parents be With you type. What happened to tharn after i left? What did he say to his brother?
Before he could really think about this, his door opened and closed.
Tharn sat to the front of his bed, head Hung, looking to his cupped hands.
"You and i need to talk type."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Yes."
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"After, i saw that your place was empty, i.....lost it type."
Type quivered.
"I......was hollow. I immediately and i think now stupidly went to my brothers. For an entire month i stayed there, didn't go to work, barely ate and i caused my brother to do something moronic."
Types eyes darted.
"What....did he do?"
Tharn signed.
"He.....broke up with his boyfriend for me."
Types eyes widen to get up to go to tharn sitting to the edge, looking to him.
"I'm.....confused. Why would he do that?"
Tharn looked sullenly at type.
"His boyfriend went over there a lot. Anytime i actually got up, when i saw them together, it hurt my heart. Yeo saw that, so one day came and then another, when i didn't see teo i asked yeo. He said they broke up. Yeo told me, if I'm in pain so would he be."
Type gritted his teeth, to hang his head, arms behind his body.
"Great......because of me......i ruined another relationship."
Tharn shook his head to place his hand to his leg.
"Type.....i never asked my brother to do that. I Also think he was being stupid. Just because i got my heart broken did not mean he had to do that."
Type signed.
"What.....all else happened?"
"Well, i felt guilty after that. I left the next day to indulge myself into work and finding you, to no avail. When 6 months came, i wanted a fresh start somewhere else for a bit, while me and my brother took care of another. That's why he has my key. That is when i stumbled across you."
Type slightly smiled.
"All because of my laugher and smile?'
Tharn nodded.
"Did......you tell your parents?"
"Mmm i did. They tried to set me up with women but with yeo's help it never happened."
Type turned his head to.look to the side.
"I.....guess I'm hated by them now too for breaking there sons heart."
Tharn brought up his hands to place them on either side of types face turning his head towards him.
They starred to another.
"I don't care what they think or what my brother thinks type. I have you. I am whole again. It'll take a mintue to win them all over again. But we can together."
Types eyes darted.
"Tharn.....i don't....."
He immediately pulled types lips to his to lock them in a passionate kiss.
Parting, there eyes darted.
"Type......don't. Just don't. It all will work.out, please don't think about leaving me again. If you do, i won't ever recover."
Types eyes widen.
He signed, to get on tharn,placing his hands over his.
They looked to another, eyes darted.
"I love you tharn."
Leaning his head down, they placed there lips upon another.
Type then started to grind on tharns lap.
Tharn moaned in types mouth has he started to get hard.
Parting, type looked to tharn in lust.
"We......should Christine the house tharn."
Taking his hands down from tharns he took them to unbutton his shirt to then get off to go to his knees.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Unbuttoning to unzip, type took out his massive erection to stroke the shaft and place has much has he could in.his mouth.
Tharn leaned his head back to moan, placing his hand to his head, to grip at his long hair.
"Mmmm type! Been so long.....to have that warm mouth around my aaaaaaah!"
Type kept his eyes peered up has he took has much has tharn has he could, lathering his cock with his saliva.
Up, he took off his pants and boxers to take off his own to get up on tharn.
One hand to his shoulder too take the other around to place tharn inside of him.
Tharn bit his lip.
Type leaned his head back to Moan.
"Aaaaaah tharn!"
Type then took that hand to his other shoulder to move himself up and down.
Tharn took his hands to wrap them around types member to stroke.
"You look so sexy riding my cock.like that type! Mmmm"
Type started to go faster.
"Aaaaah it's because.....you feel so amazing.....inside of me.....aaaaaah your massive cock feels.......so.....aaaaaahhh!"
Leaning, his head back, they then placed there foreheads to another, enjoying to the fullest.
After, they laid to there sides. Tharn fell asleep, type was awake looking him over.
I'm.....sorry Tharn.
Getting up, type put on his clothes a bit in pain, to go to his computer to do some research.
Finding what he needed quickly, he found a piece of paper and a pen to write tharn a note.
Going to the bed, he placed it right near him.
Darting his eyes type left.
The next morning, tharn was to his back, rolling to his side he patted the bed to feel a piece of paper.
His eyes opened instantly, to sit grabbing the paper to read it in full.
Sighing, he flopped to the bed on his back.
"Mmm type........"