darkness

Driving, type kept his head down now wanting to be there, but this is the only way tharn would meet his father.
Parked, they both took a deep breath in.
Tharn unbuckled to turn to type, who kept his head hung.
Bringing up a hand, he placed it to the back of types neck to rub a bit, eyes to his face.
"Type....are you sure about this?"
Type took a deep breathe to look sorrowfully to tharn, eyes darted.
"Mmm, itll be the only way to meet him."
Type gripped the base of the bouquet.
Tharn got out,to go to types door to open, holding a hand out.
Type turned his head to eye the hand taking one last deep breathe to grab it.
Out, tharn closed and locked the door.
The two made there way to the rows of headstones trying to find types father.
To the last, they stopped to look down.
The headstone: here lies gred rentuno.
Type looked it over to sign.
Did no one think to put More then that?
After tharn proposed, a month passed, type researched his parents. His mother had moved further away from them to live with her new husband and was pregnant. When he researched his father, type discovered he had died from liver and kidney failure at his mother's house. Gred drank himself to death. Since that discovery, type had not touch a bottle.
Standing before the headstone, they both looked to it.
"Hello mr. Rentuno. I am tharn xian. Even though you had a strained relationship with your son, i still wish i was able to know you. Type is an incredible, intelligent, coning, remarkable private investigator. You would be proud. I am deeply in love with him. Even though he can be thick headed and...."
Type looked up to turn his head to eye tharn to poke him in the ribs.
Tharn lightly chuckled to keep his eyes to the headstone.
"Mr. Rentuno......rather he believes it or not. It was not his fault your marriage failed but yours. Should not have...."
Type turned to grab his arm.
"Tharn.....don't."
He took a deep breathe.
"Can.....you give me.....a mintue? Ill meet you in the car."
Tharn nodded to kiss his forhead.
"Take all the time you need my love."
Parting, tharn departed.
Type took a deep breathe in to go to his knees gripping the bouquet.
He kept his head hung.
"I.....really don't know.....what to say here..."
Type lightly shakily chuckled.
"Before.....i took that picture. You were a great father. Before....i took that picture i never thought you would go away....."
Tears started to run down his face.
"I.....do play a part in your marriage crumbling.....however, mr. Xian is right. You shouldn't have cheated on your wife and left her and your child. That is not my fault. It has taken me 9 years to know its not entirely my fault. Mr. Xian, being by my side, is helping me has well. I love him. I.....hope to marry him, but......because of you And what happened to my mother......i am so afraid.....all the time he is going to cheat on me one day. I still don't understand the appeal, i have over him. But....dad.....i think he loves me.....he has done so much for me and to get me back. That speaks volumes. I.....really wish i could have talked to you face to face, but i guess....this is how i will have to let go. This is my only resolve.... talking to your headstone...."
More warm tears fell.
"I.....wish i had been there. Wish to know why you never tried to look for me.....did you even care? Did she even tell you i left?"
Type gripped the bouquet a bit in anger.
"I.....have to let you go now dad so i can have a future with this man who loves me......i think for me......i hope....for me.....he still hasent met her......so dad...."
Type looked up too then stand throwing the bouquet down.
"I will not return. Your misery will end with you. I do not plan to drink my sorrows away anymore. I'll let the pass go and look to my bright future hopfully with mr. Xian. Even after all this dad......i still hold love for you.....good bye....."
Type brought up his hand to whip his tears to turn to leave.
To the car, tharn watched has type went in to buckle, head hung.
"I....think its too late to see her so....."
Abruptly, tharn leaned forward to grab type to turn him for a tight hug.
Type brought up his hands to grip, tears rolled down.
To a hotel, the two took a warm bath together to then now lay in a close embrace, under the covers, hands intertwined.
"Type......i love you."
Type smiled wide.
"I love you too tharn."
Turning type wrapped his arms around to lay his forhead on tharns chest. Bringing up a hand tharn patted his head.
"What.....kind of man was your father type?"
"Mmm....before i took that picture. A reasonable, loving, always there for me, type of man. I remember i was bad, i think when i was 8 or 9, i was in my bed with no dinner, i had been bad, then my father came in to sneak it in. My mother the next day found out she was so mad, but my father somehow calmed her down, then we all went to a park. I still have no clue why he cheated."
Tharns eyes darted.
"Have....you've ever tried to track her down and ask?"
"Thought.....about it. I don't know why.....but i don't want to talk to her. Maybe one day but...."
Type held tighter to tharn.
"No rush type. You also don't have to ever. I'm here. I love you so much."
Type lifted his head, there eyes darted.
You say that.....but just wait til You meet my mother. After you see her pain, that i caused.....will you still love me so.
Bringing up his hands, he put them on His neck.
"Mmm prove it to me then. Make love to me."
Moving closer, tharn placed his mouth upon types, melting on his lips to move them. Where type was to his back, tharn hovered.
A small tear, ran down types face.
This may be the last time, so I'm sorry tharn. I'm being selfish and taking all the love from you.
"I.....love you tharn.....aaah i love you..."
Type said between kisses.
When we part....this will destroy me but right now....i can't get enough of you......