horriable day

Types eyes darted, he shook.
Who the hell is in my bed.
The person moved a bit too turn, they wrapped there arm on the top of types legs.
His eyes blinked rapidly.
What.....the.... Hell!
The person opened there eyes to look to type with a smile.
"Mmm going to call me this time?"
Types eyes darted confused. It was tharn but he was 19. Turning his head, he looked himself over. He looked 16. Type raised an eye brow to look back.
"Tharn?"
Opening his eyes, type awoke on his floor, in his living room, naked.
He gulped feeling sick.
Groaning he got slowly up, to his knees, bringing his hand to his forehead.
Turning his head, he looked to his desk. His cell was still in pieces.
Types eyes darted confused.
"What the hell was that dream?"
Getting up slowly, he went to his kitchen to down the water, arms to the side, he hung his head confused.
"That dream.... Seemed so real.....why would i..."
Sighing, he stumbled to his bathroom to relieve himself and washed his hands to take some asprin.
After, he went to his bedroom, to the dresser, he grabbed some clothes.
Placing them on, he turned to go back to his kitchen to make a small meal, his stomach was doing flips.
With his food, he took it to his desk to sit, eyeing his broken phone.
Before he blacked out, he was sure he pieced it together.
Sighing, he bent over to retrieve it and its pieces.
Grabbing his sandwich, he waited has his phone turned on.
Chewing slowly, his eyes widen.
There were 20 missed phone calls and 30 text messages.
Consuming all of his food, he grabbed the phone off the desk to unlock.
They all were from tharn.
Each text was asking where he was, how he was and if he was still mad.
Type chewed at his inner cheek feeling bad.
Dialing tharn, it went to voice mail.
Taking the phone down he read the time, 1030.
He's at work type.
Signing, type needed to get rid of this hang over and go after the wife.
Opening his lap top, he started to track her movements with his software.
After an hour, he had a few places in mind to check.
Up, he ate another small meal, to gather his bag, filling it with necessary things.
On the prowl, he went to the few places to not find her til she stumbled past type.
He leaned to the wall, head hung, to look like a tourist.
Peering his eyes up they widen.
Tharn was right next to her.
Eyes darting, he groaned.
In his mind the husband name came across then tharns job website.
The husband worked in the same firm has tharns, so that would explain why they would be close.
Type signed.
Damn it.
Then he raised an eye brow has the two went across the street to a hotel.
Type gritted his teeth.
He's....not cheating on you....he's not...."
Leaning himself off the building, he followed.
Going inside, he was able to hide himself right behind them with a class of foreign kids.
The two were to the front desk asking for a room.
Types eyes widen in dis believe.
Taking a deep breathe, type raised his camera to take pictures.
Retrieving a key card, tharn was the one to hold her hand leading her to the elevator.
Type peered His eyes to the side, narrowly, still taking pictures.
He was fuming.
Fucking cheater! Did you get her pregnant too you lying son of a bitch!
Type breathed heavily, watching the two in a close embrace.
When the door opened type couldn't help himself.
Has the door started to close, type put his arm in to reopen.
Tharns eyes widen, lips parted has type went behind them breathing heavily.
Tharn gritted his teeth.
The woman placed her head on his shoulder and squeezed his hand.
"I don't know what i would do if you weren't here with me."
Tharn flexed his jaw and gulped hard.
Type placed his hands to the railing to grip. Muttering very low under his breathe. The two could not hear it.
When the doors opened, the woman went first then looked back when tharn didn't move.
She placed her hand to stop the doors.
"What are you waiting for?"
Letting go of her hand, he went into his chest pocket to retreve the card key.
"I think i handed them one of my bad cards. I wish for this not to be found out by your husband."
Type gripped harder, gritting his teeth.
You fucking bastard mr. Xiao!
She nodded.
"Please hurry."
He nodded has she parted. The two waited for the doors to close.
Tharn took a deep breathe to fix his jacket.
"Type....it's not.."
Type scoffed to look the other way.
"Go to hell mr. Xiao! Let me guess the baby is yours. This is the real reason why we haven't been able to meet. Your are a horrible fucking bastard! We are done! You fucking...."
Type widen his eyes has tharn turned to place his hands to either side of his face to pull his chin up to lock them in a deep kiss.
Furrowing his eye brows, type took his hands from the sides to bring them up to place them to mr. Xiao's chest to push him angerly back to then punch him fully on.
The two Breathed heavily.
Mr. Xiao came back up to put his hand to the side of his bloodied lip, to look angerly at type.
"Really......this is not the time for you to fly off the fucking handle! You need to.....mmmm."
Type went straight to mr. Xiao to knee. Him in his groin.
He looked up in pain, his eyes widen.
Tears were falling down types eyes.
"I.....am so stupid to....get into this relationship with you....to have fallen...."
Type gulped to look up.
The doors then opened.
He looked down at mr. Xiao.
"We....are....done! Stay the fuck away from me!"
He then held up his Camera mr. Xiao had bought for him.
"Or ill release these pictures to your boss."
Type went about, mr. Xiao tried to grab at his ankles til type kicked him and hard in the chest making him hit the floor.
Turning, type didn't care about the stares or the murmers he left the lobby in haste, has tears stained his face.