surprise

The next morning, type was too his stomach, reaching his arm over to feel nothing, jolting awake he set up to dart his eyes.
"Tharn!"
Breathing heavily, heart raced erratically, types mind started to work and in over time, freaking out a bit.
Did tharn reconsider? Does he not want to be with me after what i said to him last night? Where is he? Are we broken up? Why isn't he here?
Looking to the side table, he calmed down a bit to see a folded piece of paper.
Gulping, he reached over to grab it.
He took a deep breathe.
Tharn: type forgive me for not waking you when i needed to leave for work. I love you. Ill text you later.
Placing the paper down to his lap, type took his hands behind him to wince.
He then went to lay to his side. Tharn really didn't hold back last night.
Types eyes darted looking to the wall.
"So.....this is what love makes you feel.  Jealousy, panic and uncertainty til you know where your lover is."
He took a deep breathe in to get up, stepping wobbly to the bathroom to take a shower.
Hanging his head, hands to the wall, palms down, he breathed in heavily.
"Can't....believe you told him...about your....past type....i....honestly can't believe.....He stayed."
Type smiled a bit.
He had never told anyone about his parents. Type could tell they were becoming very serious with another. He shuttered, to then take a very deep breathe.
"Your....22 now type....almost 23....let someone in....maybe.....tharn xiao....is different then the rest...."
Type straightened up to slick his hair back keeping his eyes down.
They darted.
"Don't..... Entirely break down all your walls though type.....even though you said you loved him....He still could...."
Type rolled his eyes to shake his head. He couldn't help but think that way.
Grabbing a soap, he started to clean himself to wince when he cleaned his rectum.
Looking down, he saw blood swirled the drain.
He chuckled a bit.
"You were too rough tharn."
Finishing, type got dressed to then go to a doctor. They told Type he tore a bit and go a few days maybe 2 weeks without sex. Grumbling, he took the cream the doctor gave him to depart.
Walking, he pulled out his phone to dial for a taxi.
Waiting to the side for it, a weird car came by.
The passenger door opened.
Type bowed his head to widen his eyes.
It was tharns brother.
"Mmm type rentuno please get in."
Type gritted his teeth.
Looking about he complied.
Driving off, type texted the taxi never mind.
They drove a bit in awkwardness both not saying a word.
"So....how long have you've been dating my younger brother?"
Type looked to him. He kept a professional expression on his face.
"First....tell me how you know of my last name?"
"Research, deep....but researched none the same. Couldn't find anything about your family though. I'm guessing you did that."
Types eyes narrowed.
"What do you want?"
Parked, type looked to the side, he was in front of his place, his lips parted to look back at yeo who looked to type.
"To know how long you two have been dating?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmm 6.....months."
He nodded.
"Do you love my brother mr. Rentuno?"
Type looked forward to sign.
"That's....not really any of your business."
He raised an eye brow.
"I'm his eldest brother, i look after him and his love life. He has been through enough pain. If you are only with him for money or some type of gain....you need to break it off with him and now!"
Type turned his head to see the seriousness, he lightly chuckled to look back, peering his eyes forward.
"An over protective brother. That's a change."
Yeo took his hand forward to grip types arm and hard.
Type looked to it then to him.
"I am serious! My brother had a horrible break up when he was younger.....i had to see him in pain til he went to a bar with his friends to have a one night stand that caused him to become silent when they never called him back."
Type leaned his head back, lips parted, eyes darted down.
"He.....went silent when.....they didn't call back?"
Yeo moved his hand back to look type over.
"Hmm.... even though my brother couldn't remember any thing of that night, or who the person was, my brother wished to see them again. Never happened. He become silent and less like himself. I Will not allow anyone to do that to him again. So if you are not truly in love with him, then let him go."
Type looked up.
"Yeo.....i was that one night stand."
His eyes widen.
"Really?"
"I....was 16 at the time, didn't....really think..."
Type looked down sullenly.
Yeo turned to look forward, sighing.
Type looked back to him.
"Your brother and i have discussed that night. He knows it was me."
Teo looked to type with an eye brow raised.
"I.....do love him yeo."
He smiled.
"Will....you prove it then?"
Type looked to him confused.
In his apartment, type leaned his back to the door, head hung, to look down.
Could....i really....
Type shook.his head to toss the bag with the cream to the side table.
Hearing a noise, he leaned his head up.
Stepping to where the noise was coming from, he rounded the corner to see tharn in his kitchen to his stove.
Types eyes darted.
Bringing his arm up he looked to his wrist, eyeing his watch.
It was 2 in the afternoon.
Placing it down he cleared his throat.
Tharn turned to smile.
"Welcome home."
Turning he went back to make the food.
Type kept, standing to lean his body to the door frame, arms wrapped around his chest, looking to tharns back in confusion.
"What are you doing here?"
"Making lunch. What does it look like?"
"Its....Monday. Shouldn't you be at work?"
He nodded to turn to plate then placed the dishes in the sink to sit, he eyed type.
"Not hungry?"
Type smiled to step to the table, to fork some food to consume.
Tharn leaned back a bit looking to him in confusion.
"Why don't you sit?"
Type looked to tharn.
"You.....went way to rough last night. I'm bleeding."
Tharns eyes widen, lips parted.
"Type I'm..."
He shook his head to laugh.
"Don't apologize. So why aren't you at work?"
Tharn took in a deep sullen inhale to peer his eyes down.
"It's my lunch....break....didn't like how i just left.... Especially after what you said to me last night."
He slightly smirked to give a sullen expression.
Type looked him.up and down to step to him, placing his hands to either side of his face making him look up.
"Don't look like that. I'm fine tharn."
He brought up his thumbs to stroke his cheek.
Tharn slightly smiled to bring up his hands to place them over types.
"Just....don't want to be the cause of your pain type."
Type smiled to lean his face down for them to lock lips.
Parted, there eyes darted.
"We....cant for awhile and you will apply the cream but....i think i have something to lighten the mood, something.....that will make you happy."
And me embarrassed and nervous has all hell.
Tharn cocked his head to the side, brows furrowed, looking to him in confusion.
Type took a deep inhale remembering what his brother had suggested to him.
His eyes darted.
"Can....you introduce me to your parents.....has your boyfriend?"
Tharns eyes widen with surprise.