complication

In the Bath, type had too grow eyes in the back of his head when he came wobbly home. Taking a deep breathe in, he signed. What the fuck just happened! You are breaking your rule and did it twice!
Type signed again.
Taking the cloth from his eyes he placed it in the water with a bit of anger.
He leaned his head back and gripped the edges of the bathtub.
Maybe i need to scare him into thinking i might release the photos. I need to get him to leave me be.
Type didn't need any complications in his life. It had just started to get good. He made a steady income, could drink his weight if he wanted too and pick up whoever.
Type peered his eyes too the side. He could admit he was a bit lonely. Since age 10 he had been mainly on.his own because of what he enjoyed too do.
He shook his head and closed his eyes.
Mr. Xiao....is not the answer.
Type gritted his teeth. It was not has if he hadent tried to get into a relationship. Since 20, the last 2 year's he had 2 potentials, but they never could go over the 3 months. They would usually cheat, even though type at the end of the month would give them.a treat.
Type gave a deep sign.
"Guess I'm not worth the wait."
The only ones who keep coming back are my one night stands except my 1st. Still don't even.know where or who that guy was.
Type shrugged.
Type only slept with 4 including tharn. His 1st, never saw again. The other 2 were expanded for a few months and now he had mr. Xiao.
In the 7 years type manily had a lot of alone time with himself. Even though he wished for a healthy relationship, after what he experienced with his parents, type just didn't know.
Opening his eyes, type gulped.
"You need too get mr. Xiao to leave you alone, he's nothing but an complication. A very bad complication."
Getting sorely out of the tub, type went too his medicine cabinet for some asprin.
Feeling tired he was going to call it a night. Tomorrow he was going to deal with that other private investigator.
The next day, type knew where ho frequent.
At a cafe he sat down next too him, ho looked up wide eye. Type looked to him with narrowed eyes.
He gulped.
"Listen type, he was a client who paid well, what would you do?"
"How about tell me!"
Ho breathed in deep.
"Type, he didn't want me too take pictures or anything. Just find you, follow and text when i saw you. He paid me 3,000 baht just to follow you for 2 months. I needed to pay my rent. Don't be like this."
Type slapped him upside his head.
Ho bent his head to rub.
"Damn it!"
"After all the help i have given you, your such an.asshole! Is there anything else?"
Ho bent his head up.
"He wanted your last name. This mr. Xiao is trying to research you."
Type gulped.
"Did he say why?"
Ho shook his head.
"When i got that answer and i tried to ask why he looked down and smiled but said nothing."
Type rolled his eyes.
"Okay, so this is what will happen. Do not do this again! You know i have things on you. Understand."
Ho nodded.
Type stood to take some money out.
Ho signed.
"Thank you."
"Remember don't do this again."
Turning, type was constantly on guard.
Going to his home, he went straight to his computer.
He researched all the other private investigators, there bank accounts, mirrored there computers and phone records. He wasent finding anything.
Don't think mr. Xiao hired anyone else.
Leaning his back against his chair he didn't know what to do next. Swiveling his chair, he eyed the floor.
Should i release the pictures just too him so he knows I'm serious about being left alone?
Type signed.
He was a man of his word but type did not need a complication right now.
Darting his eyes, he started to think of something. Mr. Xiao seems to not want too leave you be, however, he is a playboy. Maybe follow him around, then when he has another expose it too him.
Maybe then has he sees it he'll leave you be.
Type leaned his head into his hands. That didn't really make a lot of sense.
This was his best option though.
Getting up, that is exactly what he did.
A month went by and nothing. Mr. Xiao was on the same schedule he was on when type followed him that first week. He indulged heavily in work.
By the start of the second month, type needed to work for money. Regretfully he had to ask for another private investigator too just keep observing.
This went for two weeks. Nothing seemed too change.
Type was taking pictures, in a corner at a wedding. The bride was already cheating on the groom. He shook his head. They were kissing sensually away from Other people. It was the grooms brother.
Why do people do this? She is such a bitch to do this on.the day of her wedding. Type had followed her for a week, she had multiple men. He started to feel sorry for the groom.
Feeling his phone go off in his back pocket.
He pulled it out , eyes narrowed. There was an address, "think i got something."
Breathing in deep. Type shook his head.
Fucking knew it.
Having taken enough pictures, he left. This hotel was not that far. Hopping in a taxi, he went.
Seeing the hotel, he walked, then hide in a alleyway. Mr. Xiao was on a couch, the opposite side sat maybe a 19 to maybe 23 year old.
Type rolled his eyes. Like them.young i see.
Being on the ground floor, they were near the glass so type could see everything.
Suddenly, the boy got up, too lay his arm around mr. Xiaos shoulder. He kept his eyes forward. Mr. Xiao had his eyes down, looked expressionless.
Types eyes narrowed. Bringing up his Camera he took pictures.
You think I'm interesting, you think I'm cute, yet your seeing another. Prick!
Types body twitched.
Why do i care?
Gulping, the boy brought up his other arm to hold more tightly. Mr. Xiao, then put his arms around the boy. Type brought down his Camera after taking a few pictures to look with angery eyes.
Hiding his Camera, placing on a hat from his back pocket, type went in. He could see where this was going.
Inside, well hidden, he was close to hear mr. Xiao's room.number. the boy giggled.
Type rolled his eyes.
Walking pass type without knowing, type looked them up and down. Mr. Xiao was pulling the boy to the elevator. He was drunk, you can tell.
Is that how you like them?
Shaking his head, type needed to go across the way, too see where this was going. To end everything and make sure mr. Xiao would never bother him again.
Outside, type could tell where he needed to go.
In the room, he pulled his bag across his torso, to grab his binoculars when he got close to the window. He shook his head. Not even trying to hide.
He saw mr. Xiao lay the boy down on the bed, the boy leaned his head back.
Mr. Xiao straightened up and started to do something with his tie.
Type took his binoculars to place them back in his bag, too then take out his camera.
Taking pictures of them.in the same room. He placed the Camera down then got his phone to take a picture of the screen.
With deep hacking, and using a burner cell, he texted the picture too tharns cell. Then he called.
Using his binoculars, this all felt the same.
Type however, didn't understand why his heart started to ache.
Don't be a fucking moron type! He is nothing by a playboy, he never cared for you in the least! Only cared because you could take him.
Taking a deep breathe, type shut the phone when he turned and answered.
Type saw through his binoculars, mr. Xiao looking at the phone.
Leaning his head up he could tell where this picture came from.
Moving to the window, he called the number back, starring at type.
Type scoffed and flipped him off.
Tharns eyes narrowed.
Parting, type went to a bar to wash this all away.
Has he sat he didn't know why he cared. They were not dating. Also both times were kind of forced. It was only sex, mistakable, drugged induced, incredible sex.
Types eyes Widen, he signed.
Maybe it was because he looked so serious about you, that your acting.like this.
Type shrugged then took another shot.
Probably looked that way because he found someone who could take him. Maybe this kid can too.
Type quivered.
Just stop.thinking! Your getting drunk he's getting laid. This is the end. Type took another shot.
Fumbling out of the taxi, he held tight to his bag strap has he wobbled a bit too his home.
To the door, it took a minute but he got the keys in.
He smiled.
Then abruptly he was pushed into his office slash apartment.
What the hell!