we are done

2 weeks passed and type awoke on his back peering his eyes to the side to see the escort he hired, asleep, arm.wrapped around his torso.
Sighing, type looked up to the ceiling to gulp.
Grabbing there arm he took it off roughly to get up and go straight to the bathroom to take a shower.
The escort leaned up to sign shaking there head.
They placed there head back down.
You know.....if you actually slept with me maybe you wouldn't have such an attitude.
In the shower, type hung his head moving his neck about, letting the warm water wash through him.
After, he broke.up with mr. Xiao he went to his place to get every thing of necessity, then booked a hotel with money and an alias for the last two weeks.
Blurrying out, mr. Xiao's face, he sent the pictures to the husband to get paid.
That day type left everything behind.
He couldn't believe mr. Xiao cheated and got someone pregnant.
Right now, type made sure to keep his mind occupied and thoughts of mr. Xiao out.
By the 2nd day he couldn't sleep, not wanting to stay drunk, type hired an escort to be his body pillow but nothing more.
Type just couldn't, mr. Xiao's face would pop in his mind, it would piss him off. He was in self hatred for allowing this relationship and falling in love with him.
Peering his eyes up, type punched the wall, shaking a bit. Looking down blood started to circle the drain.
Taking his fist back he did a number on his knuckles.
Done, he turned off the shower to get dressed in the bathroom. Type would not allow the escort to see him undressed.
To the bed, type went to the side table to gather his wallet.
The guy sat up to eye type.
"So....what is on the agenda today?"
Type shrugged.
Turning he went to the edge to bend over to put his shoes on.
The guy went to him to wrap his arms about.
"Mmm yuoi? Let me take good....care of you today."
Type straightened up to turn his head giving them a glare.
They gave a pout to lean off arms behind them.
Type turned his head to stand.
"You are getting a good deal here draxi. Free food, free room, free tv and you don't really have to do anything but stay here and be my body pillow."
They looked up at type.
"I'm an escort not a pillow. Come on yuoi? I.....can give you pleasure."
Type turned to eye him.
"Just stay here."
Turning, he left. Draxi grabbed the remote and turned the tv on a bit peeved.
Going to a place. Type knew his next plan of action. He just needed the guy for a few more days. Type needed a warm body to sleep Next too nothing more right now.
After, he went to a side store to get a pack of cigarettes. For the last 4 month's he had quit for mr. Xiao but now, that they were over, he didn't see the point. He also bought a bottle.
To the side, he grabbed out his burner cell to call for a taxi.
After the breakup, type broke his phone in pieces in his apartment has he grabbed only his necessities.
With his back against the wall, type cleared his client list to hide out until he's next step.
Right now he was trying not to think or feel.
Peering his eyes up, he saw the taxi, Someone was being dropped off.
Sighing, he opened the door for them trying to be nice.
"Mmm thank you..."
The person got out. The two eyed another in dis believe.
"Type?"
His lips parted to furrow his brows.
Grabbing mr. Xiao by the collar, type pulled him then got in the car slamming and locking the door prattling an address to the driver.
Mr. Xiao immediately got up, to try and open the door before it drove off.
Looking behind, mr. Xiao was running after the taxi to then stop hunched over to breathe.
Type turned back to grit his teeth.
Why won't you fucking leave me alone?
To the hotel, type went straight to his room, drinking half of the bottle.
If mr. Xiao was there then he has to be researching your were abouts type.
Sighing, he stumbled out the elevator.
To his Room, he heard the shower going.
Inside, he stumbled his jacket and shoes off.
To the bed, he placed the bottle to the edge, to go to his back pocket to lit a cigarette, to flop on the bed to his back.
He took a long inhale.
"Mmm"
Moving his arm to the side he let out a huge cloud of smoke.
Finished, draxi left the shower to come out to be suprised he came back.
Peering down he saw the bottle, he raised an eye brow.
Being in nothing but his boxers, the escort got in the bed to lay to his side watching over yuoi.
Type kept his eyes closed to take another inhale.
"Mmm bad day?"
Type nodded.
"Saw......my ex."
"Sorry to hear that."
Draxi then placed there hand to types shirt, eyes to there face to slowly unbutton.
His eyes opened to look to draxi.
"Let me help you yuoi....i can relieve your stress."
Type breathed heavily not stopping it.
To the last, draxi opened the shirt to run his finger tips up and down.
"I can be whatever you want and need. You can fuck the stress out onto me or i can fuck the stress out of you. Anything.....you.....want.....im...open to everything."
Type breathed heavily has draxi took his hand down to unbutton and unzip.
They then grabbed a hold of types member.
He gritted his teeth. The guy stroked but his member didn't get hard.
"Mmm stop thinking of them. Let me help."
Type leaned up to drop the lit cigreatte to the carpet to bring up his hand to grip the guys head.
He leaned his head back to Moan.
Type raised an eye brow.
"Masochist?"
Draxi nodded.
"Among other things."
Type took his other hand to stroke his cheek.
"Can....i call you by another's name?"
He kept his slightly intoxicated eyes to the guys lips.
"Anything you want."
"Mmmm tharn."
Type leaned his chin up to give draxi's a deep lathered kiss.
His brows furrowed when he didn't feel anything.
He wasn't even getting hard, no matter how this guy stroked.
Hearing a knock on the door they parted to look.
"Mmm let me..."
Type shook his head to get up.
"Stay."
Draxi nodded to sign.
To the door, type opened to look wide eyed.
Mr. Xiao stood before him, to look him up and down to look then behind to see the guy sit up, eyeing him.
He looked back to type, to wrap his hand around his throat to step in, pushing him to the wall. Draxi gulped and didn't move.
The two eyed another on anger.
Type brought up his hands to dig his nails into mr. Xiaos arm.
"Let.....me.....go!"
Mr. Xiao shook his head.
"Really type! Fucking another! Your cheating on me with a...."
Type brought up his knee to his stomach then pushed mr. Xiao to the other side of the wall fuming.
"Don't you fucking dare! You cheated and got another pregnant! You have no..."
Mr. Xiao took.a step forward to place his hand over his mouth.
"You fucking listen to me type! They were raped! I was helping her out! We have Been friends for the last 10 year's. She didn't know what to do! We were trying to come up with a plan for her to tell her husband but she was scared he was going to leave her, which he did from your fucking pictures!"
Types eye widen.
"Also, the only reason i have been so god damn busy,not only by my promotion, helping out my friend and co worker, but because my family was investigating into your past i was trying to get them to stop!"
Types eyes darted.
Mr. Xiao then stepped back to look at type in anger, has he peered his eyes down, they moved rapidly.
Draxi took a deep inhale. Mr. Xiao looked to him then to type.
"How....could you type....how could you cheat on me?"
Type gritted his teeth.
You.....need to let him go type. You two are not meant to be together.
Looking up, tears started to fall down.
"Needed.....to get over....you."
Mr. Xiao gritted his teeth.
"Your....not....going to....Deny it?"
Type shook his head feeling like a bastard.
Mr. Xiao stepped towards him, wrapping his hand around his throat, arm pulled back with a fist, it shook.
Type wasent trying to stop it.
Tears started to roll down mr. Xiao's face.
He pushed him against the wall to look at draxi, who's eyes darted, then looked back to type.
"I....don't want to ever see your cheating face again type! You can go to hell for all i care!"
Turning he opened the door and slammed it.
Type slide down, keeping his eyes to the other side.
Draxi signed to go to him to sit next.
"Why....did you lie?"
"To.....tonight will be the last i will be acquiring of your servicing."
Up, he grabbed the guy by the wrist too pull him to the bed, where they laid to there sides, type hugged him tightly, eyes closed, tears streaming down, thinking of mr. Xiao.
The next morning draxi, turned to pat the bed.
Leaning up type wasent there but a white envelope.
Sitting up, he looked everywhere, all his stuff was done.
Sighing, draxi got up, too dress and grab his things and the envelope.
Parting,he left to go outside to look around, he saw to the opposite side, that guy from last night, stitting at a table, eating eyeing the hotel.
Draxi took in a deep inhale to go to him.
Mr. Xiao, still mad, wanted to see type one last time.
Peering his eyes up, he leanes back seeing the guy from before.
"Let me guess. Type sent you to me, to leave?"
Draxi shooked his head.
"Listen, I'm an escort he hired for a week and a half. We....never fucked okay. I was his body pillow. What you.saw i.pushed, but he was also intoxicated. We did kiss but he called me tharn. Then we only slept with him crying on my back weeping for tharn."
Mr. Xiao's eyes widen to stand.
Stepping around draxi grabbed him by the wrist too stop him.
"Mmm no love. He left this morning. Whoever that was told me he was leaving town to move far away. I'm only telling you this because i think your That tharn, am.i correct."
He nodded.
Draxi let go to turn.
"Look. I don't know what happened with you two. But they were hurting and bad. Hope you two can make up."
Turning, draxi waved.
Mr. Xiao's eyes darted.
Hailing a cab, he didn't fully believe them.
To types apartment, he used his key to go inside to walk into an empty place.
Mr. Xiao looked around to nothing.
He fell to his knees, head hung, clutched his Heart to cry.
"Fuck! I'm sorry type! I'm so sorry!" He wept.