my treat

3 weeks passed, of over work for the two and only contact through the phone. They would manily talk business or how they were doing nothing really romantic. Even so, type felt content.
Through out the 3 weeks when he could type did check up on mr. Xiao and he never strayed. He did have a few meet ups with a boy named rae. With further investigation and finding a slip from.the persons social media a year ago, type could tell this was mr. Xiao's step brothers boyfriend. Rae tampia was 21, a delivery man, rode on his bike and a very happy person. With some digging, he found the photo with mr. Xiaos brother hugging mr. Tampia, he seemed to be drunk. Piecing it together, that is probably when they started to date, however type didn't really know.
Mr. Xiao's step brother was a different story, he was some what more recluse then mr. Xiao. He found mr. Xuio was his older step brother, only by a year, 26. Type cocked his head too the side, brushing his teeth, before he was going to bed, to Remember what he found about him.
Peering, his eyes to the side, his phone was going off on the side of the sink.
Spitting, he saw it was 6 and mr. Xiao was calling.
He placed the phone to his ear.
"Hello?"
"Type? I was wondering if you were busy? If not, could we meet at my house? Im preparing a huge feast."
Types eye darted.
He was starting to get ready for bed.
Signing, he was missing mr. Xiao's company.
"Mmm im not busy at the moment. I can come over."
"Can't wait."
Type took the phone down to eye it, with a slight smile.
He still wasent sure about this, however, mr. Xiao.had been right. He was a bit lonely.
Putting his tooth brush back, type went to his room to get dressed.
Dropped off by the taxi, type looked the house over, taking a deep breathe.
Stepping, he knocked on the door.
Waiting a bit, mr. Xiao opened with a smile.
Type gulped.
Moving away, type went in.
After he took off his coat and shoes he followed mr. Xiao to the kitchen his eyes widen, lips parted. He peered his eyes too mr. Xiao. He shrugged, with a smile of accomplishment.
"When you said feast....i....wasent expecting this much food."
Mr. Xiao grabbed types hand to hold. Type peered his eyes down
His heart raced.
Then a suspicion crossed his mind.
"Mmm why? Why did you do all this?"
Mr. Xiao stepped to type to Leave a kiss on his neck. Type took a deep inhale. They.both looked to one another.
"Even though we've been busy, its also been a month for us."
Types eyes narrowed.
So, your just doing this because its one month down before....us.....maybe...
Type signed, he took his hand away. Mr. Xiao stepped back too look at him questionally.
"Mmm. I forgot to eat. Let's...."
Type motioned with his head for them to go over.
Mr. Xiao watched him go.
Type sat, feeling a bit peeved. He felt mr. Xiao did this for one reason and not for them and the fact they haven't seen each other in awhile.
Type took a deep breathe in.
Walking, mr. Xiao joined. They ate in silence.
Before the two were finished.
"Type? Would you be able to help me with some work after this?"
With his eyes down, type shrugged.
"Why? Can't you do it by yourself?"
"Mmm i can but....i want more time with you."
Types body flinched.
"No sex. No sleep overs."
Mr. Xiao's eyes rolled.
"I've missed you type. I would like your company."
Types lips parted, he looked to mr. Xiao who wore a serious expression.
Maybe.....he's telling the truth.
"Mmm okay."
Mr. Xiao smiled wide, then he dig back in.
Type watched mr. Xiao look so happy, a smile spread across his face.
After, the two cleaned the dishes together. Oddly, this was making type feel happy.
Once they were done, mr. Xiao gave type some papers and he took some. Some time later has the two worked, mr. Xiao leaned his head to types shoulder. His eyes widen.it had been awhile since he had been this close to him.
His heart beat unevenly. Why though type?
The silence then started to get too type.
"Mmm tharn?"
"Yes?"
"I've....done some research about your step brother and his boyfriend. May i ask you some questions?"
"Why?"
Type shrugged.
"I guess getting to know you a bit more. I don't have Any siblings. Isn't this something we should know of each other?"
Mr. Xiao smiled.
"Well, when you put it that way. I don't know if you've been able to research my family but my mother died when i was young. However, i found out at age 10, my father had cheated on her with another making my older step brother yeo. Once a year passed of mourning, she moved right in. She is a very nice woman. Became my mother, she always does everything for me, looking apologetic all the time. Yeo and i are some what close. I some times have to deal with his boyfriend. You've probably have seen that if you've research into my whereabouts lately, I've had to deal with him."
Mr. Xiao shivered.
Type peered his eyes too mr. Xiao.
"Why did you shiver?"
He shrugged.
"My step brother has always been a bit jealous of me. Even though his boyfriend and i have stated there is nothing going on between us he still....that boy is not my type at all. He is nice but no."
"Why no?"
Mr. Xiao looked up, then raised an eye brow.
"Are....you generally curious or are you jealous?"
Type rolled his eyes then looked back to the paper, mr. Xiao chuckled then looked back to his paper.
"First he is very in love with my brother. Trust me when i say that. Second, he is too naive, ignorant and over talkative. Also a bad drunk. My brother is trying to reel him in."
Type chuckled a bit.
"Type?"
"Mm?"
"May i....ask you some questions?"
Type peered his eyes up.
"Depending."
"Well, i won't go into depth but can you at least tell me, do you have a mother? Father?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmm both and i don't want to discuss this further."
Mr. Xiao leaned up to eye type, his expression was a bit sour.
He nodded.
Peering his eyes down mr. Xiao went back into his work.
Moments of silence, type peered his eyes too mr. Xiao. He had his eyes down, continuing too work. Type chewed his cheek.
He could tell mr. Xiao wished too learn more but was being a gentleman and backing off.
Taking a deep breathe in, it was the end of the month. Being with mr. Xiao type could tell, he didn't just want one thing but maybe he really did want his company.
Type felt a bit nervous. The other would usually start things, when they knew it was the end of the month. Mr. Xiao didn't even try.
Placing his paper to the side, he took a deep breathe. Then He grabbed mr. Xiao's to place it to the side, type then sat on mr. Xiao's lap to place his arms around his neck. Mr. Xiao placed his hands to either side of types waist looking to him confused.
"What are you doing?"
Type leaned down to place his lips on mr. Xiaos, they both couldn't keep there tongues in there mouths.
Mr. Xiao then put his hands under types shirt to run his fingers up and down sensually on his back.
Type then start to grind up and down making them both hard.
They both breathed shakily.
Parting, type placed his hands behind to take mr. Xiao's hands to types pants for him to un button and un zip. There eyes stayed on each other's. After types was pulled out, he moved mr. Xiao's hands to his pants for him to unbutton and unzipped, to pull out his large length.
There eyes darted.
"But....i thought...."
Type smirked a bit.
Leaning his head forward he placed there intertwine hands to either side of mr. Xiao's head for type to start to grind his length on his.
They both moaned into each other mouths.
Mr. Xiao was confused but was letting. Type take all the control.
Parting, type placed his forehead on mr. Xiao's, still grinding slow, they both were close.
"Mmm Type....but....i.."
"I give treats.....rewards if you will....mmmmm....for being good. You....mr. Xiao...aaaah have been being very good....mmmm"
Mr. Xiao, opened his eyes too see types closed, biting his lip, moaning has he grinded. His eyes widen. This boy looked sexy has hell.
"Type? Mmm."
He opened his eyes too look to mr. Xiao.
He leaned up to lick his bottom lip, type Moaned louder.
"It's tharn, when were like this....mmmm...call be tharn."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Tharn...."
He leaned back to his lips for them to lather there tongues about.
Grinding a bit faster, the two then exploded.
Type after, had his body on tharns, breathing heavily, tharn had one arm wrapped around his body the other was to his head, running his fingers through his hair.
"You are so seductive type and sexy has hell." He lightly chuckled.
Type gulped.
"How am i sexy? Men can't be sexy."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Actually we can and..... Only i will know."
Type chuckled a bit. He was tired though.
"Mmm mr. Xiao? I'm sorry but I'm a bit tired....i need to leave."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Still tharn and.....if i promise not to touch you.... can you spend the night? Its already..."
He moved his arm up to see his watch
Then placed it back to type.
"12 at night. Please type. After that....i really wish to wake up next too you tomorrow."
Type opened his eyes and wide, his lips parted.
Something always happens with a sleep over. However, tonight mr. Xiao did surprise type with not trying anything and trying to get to know him and that dinner. However, was this his plan? Get him tired for a sleep over. Type re closed his eyes. You did this not him.
They darted under his eye lids.
Should i spend the night? Will something happen? Does mr. Xiao have something planned?
Type took a deep breathe in.
What should i do?