please be mine

To the bed, rae laid to his stomach, wrists still bound, over his head, his head turned to the side, eyes to the wall, taking deep breathes.
Yeo was above him, kissing his back.
Rae gritted his teeth.
"Mr. Wuix......you...."
Rae gulped to close his eyes.
"You got what you wanted........i know why you said those words.......Please un bind my wrists and please leave......i need to buy a new bed now."
Yeo opened his eyes to lean up, to place either arm to his side's, looking down to rae's head, eyes darting.
"Why.....would you do that? Also......i ment them rae.......i do love you and...."
Rae moved up to push yeo away, keeping his head hung, to move the bind hands to yeo.
"Un tie me! Stop lying! You got what you came for.....my body.......stop saying those words! Just.......stop......"
Rae wept, his bound hands shook.
Yeo looked him over.
Slowly he went to him.
"Don't! Stop! You....."
Rae thrashed a bit but, yeo was able to un tie to then wrap his arms around, hugging him.
"I love you Rae! Even if you have a boyfriend.....i still love you. I'm an fucking moron for ever letting you go!"
Rae kept his arms to his side's, looking to the wall, not believing one word.
"Yeo.......please.......just stop! I....can't......your breaking my heart. You got what you wanted......a one night stand......just go! Leave me..."
Yeo moved back to place his hands to either side of raes face making him look at him in the eyes.
"Rae.......i love you. Not for one month after i broke up with you did i leave you alone. Every month for 15 months i went to the club, dressed has someone else, i watched you get drunk, dance with others, but other then that one, you never went home with any. We're you waiting for me? Did you stay with your rule before your boyfriend, no one night stands? Also......why didn't you ever tell me you were a club promotor?"
Raes eyes darted.
"You.......were stalking me?"
Yeo let his hands drop to look down, head hung, feeling embarrassed and ashamed.
"Yes.........you have no idea......how much this killed me Rae. What i did was moronic...... Pure stupidity, and I'm so sorry.......my brother did something for me.......to my ex.......took me awhile to find out about it. I.....never told you about the guy who destroyed my heart rae....the one who made me just want one night stands before you.......niran......used me to get to my brother.......my brother faked to like him just to beat the living shit out of him.....i.....owed him rae......that's Why...."
Rae breathed heavily, lips parted.
Yeo took a deep breathe in.
"I instantly regretted it.......but......when i followed you........i.....saw you came out with another that day, you two went to your house.....because of me....i had you break your rule....."
Rae then looked to yeo in confusion.
"I.......haven't had a one night stand yeo.......the person you are talking about is my friend, he is very much straight."
Yeo's eyes widen to look to rae.
"He.....was being liquored up so someone could rape him......had to get him out of there, i forget why he couldn't go home but he couldn't.....that's Why i took him to my house......i.....also don't have a boyfriend........"
Yeo slightly smiled.
"But......you keep going to this one guys house and he has been to yours."
"Yeo......that's my best friend. He......helped me through this.....ive.....also helped with a lot, from the money i get from club promoting. I bought him that house, also introduced him to his girl."
"Rae....why didn't you ever tell me you...."
Rae gulped.
"Because, you see my place. I dont do what i do for the money. I'm a humble person yeo......i use my money to help those close to me.....i....even made that one charity for you with a different name."
Yeo's eyes widen.
"That.....was you?"
Rae nodded to hang his head.
Yeo's eyes darted to bring up a hand to his cheek.
Rae took a deep breathe in.
"Yeo......please don't......"
Yeos eyes darted.
"The day of our 3rd anniversary, do.....you want to know what i had planned?"
Rae shook his head.
Yeo took down his hand to lean over the bed to grab something from his pants to come back up to kneel, close to rae.
Rae took a deep breathe too look slowly up, his eyes widen.
Yeo had a small black box in his open palm.
Rae then went from kneeling to sitting on his butt, looking to it, with tears flowing down.
Yeos eyes darted, to then open the box to then throw it wherever, to then sit crossed legged, looking to the gold ring.
Grabbing raes left hand he brought it his body to slide it on looking to it.
"I......was going to take you to my parents to ask for your hand rae and tell you i love you. I made a gigantic mistake.........i allowed the love of my life to slip through my fingers......for a brother who took back an asshole who destroyed his heart. I'm so sorry rae.........i love you. I'm in Love with you. If you say yes.......i will spend the rest of my life making it up to you......if you are thinking i am doing all of this just for your body. Then......i will never touch it again. Who you are, is what i want. You are more then your body rae. I'm so sorry, i let work and my brother cloud my eyes to what was really important. Being with you. I love you Rae! Please.......come back to me.....please marry me...."
Yeo hung his head to weep.
Rae let more warm Tears fall down him face, listening to yeo.
Shakily going to him, he wrapped his arms around, to then pet his head.
"Shhhhh yeo.......shhhh....." He gulped.
Yeo kept his arms to the side not really knowing what to do.
Parting, that two looked to another eyes darted.
"You.....left me alone a lot yeo.....i....started to become someone else for you......."
Yeo hung his head.
"I'm.....sorry...."
Rae slightly smiled to bring up a hand to his chin to Lift it up.
"I......don't like your house yeo.....too big.....too extravagant.....if.....i say yes.....i don't want to move in there."
Yeo raised his head to lightly chuckle.
"If.......i....give you total control.....can we move in a house together? I don't like this one."
Rae wrapped his arms around to move his lips about.
"Mmm maybe...... really....total control?"
Yeo nodded to wrap his arms around.
"So.....is this a yes?"
Rae shrugged.
"Will see. Have to meet your parents first......your not of the hook yet yeo."
Rae then pushed him down to straddle, raising an eye brow.
They intertwined there hands to either side. Of yeo's head. There eyes darted.
"Mmm say it again yeo...."
He smiled.
"I love you rae."
Rae moved a bit about.
"Say your mine now yeo......"
"I'm yours....."
Rae smiled to lean down.
"Say.....again i am more then my body."
"You are way more then your body. We.....dont have to..."
Rae then moved his chin up to kiss yeo deeply to then part.
"I....know but.....15 months without it.....has been a long time......"
Leaning down he started to plant kisses on yeos body to go lower to suck him off.
Yeo leaned up on his elbows to watch rae has he peered his eyes up.
"Mmm i love you Rae.......hopfully.....one day.....rae wuix."
Rae stopped to look to yeo wide eyed.
"Mmm.....maybe has your punishment.....you should be yeo taminda....."
He smiled, to lean up to push Rae to his back to hover. The two looked to another eyes darted.
"Whatever wifey wants wifey will get. You are the most important person to me rae. I am deeply in love with you."
Rae smiled to pull yeo down for a passionate kiss. Taking one hand down he connected them.
They parted to place there foreheads to another.
"Yeo....mmmm....if you ever leave me again.....aaaah I'll break your cock off understand! Mmmm"
Yeo nodded to thrusted hard into rae.
"Rae.....i am never going to let my heart go again.....ever....mmmm....again. I love you."
Rae leaned his chin up to kiss him deeply once more.
"I........mmmmm can't say it yet.....yeo........"
He said between the kisses.
Yeo left his lips to go to his neck.
"I....know.....I'll one day have you say them again rae....til then..... Let me fill you with...mmmn....my love for once....all of it."
Rae gripped onto yeo. To moan heavily, opening his eyes a bit to smile wide. He kept his eyes to his ring.
Your mine now rae! This time i will never let you go. I......love you.