risking it all for you

The next 2 week's, type stayed in tharns hotel, he didn't take on any other client's, type just wanted to be with him.
They talked in deep conversations about what happened a year ago. Type was very apologetic for how he acted and didn't just listen to him.
Tharn instantly forgave him.
He told type, that he needed to have told him what had happened, however at the time he had a lot going on all at once.
New job promotion, his ex friend coming to him thinking his wife was cheating, her coming to him explaining that she was raped and trying to keep his parents from researching into types past.
Hearing all what tharn was going through made type mentally hate himself more.
He felt that he was very selfish at that time. Type mainly was thinking of himself back then and also thought Tharn was cheating on him.
So everyday after he heard of what tharn had said, he made every day memorable.
Tharn was in a hotel with a kitchen, so everyday he made him breakfest in bed and made sure he came back to dinner.
He also drew him baths and helped him with his work.
By the 3rd day of the last week when tharn had to part, they were in the bath, talking in pleasantries, type sat to tharns back to wash away the day and to rub his shoulders.
Tharn hung his head growing depressed. These last few days have been remarkable with type. He didn't know how he was going to deal with a long distance relationship.
Everyday they had been together, eating, sleeping and holding one close and when tharn left he didn't know when he would be able to hold him again.
They hadent been physical since that one day, in part was because tharn wanted him to heal the other to show type, it was not the main reason why he wanted him.
Tharn was deeply in love with type and wished he didn't have to leave.
Sighing, type leaned his head to the side, looking to tharn.
"Am i not getting the right spots?"
Tharn lightly chuckled.
He turned his head to bring up a hand to wrap it around types neck to pull his lips to his for a deep kiss.
After, the two laid in a close embrace, to there sides, holding each other close, undressed, hands intertwined.
Tharn had his head prompt on his palm.looking down at type who had his eyes closed breathing in deeply.
"Type?"
"Mmmm?"
"I love you."
Type smiled, he squeezed tharns hand to then shift about to lay his head on his chest, hugging him tightly, inhaling his aroma.
"I love you too tharn."
Tharn gritted his teeth.
Moving his hand about, he placed it under his chin making type look up.
There eyes darted.
"Can.....i make love too you?"
"Mmm..."
Type moved up to place his lips onto tharns.
Lubed, type straddled on top of tharn, head hung, biting his bottom lip, to grind on tharns length.
Tharn kept his eyes to his lover, to jerk his length with both of his hands.
Types squeezed at tharn pectorals.
"Aaaaah tharn! You are so deep! Mmmm..."
Tharns eyes darted at this sexy man. Tears started to run down his cheeks.
I am going to miss you something terrible type, but....at least I'll have you, even if we will not be together, every day.
Leaning up, tharn took a hand off to wrap it around types neck to pull him to his lips, locking them in a deep passionate kiss, parting he went to his neck to leave hickeys, he thrusts harder, trying to imprint himself in this man.
I love you so much type, please don't forget about me, please don't cheat on me.....i love you so much...."
"Aaaaah Tharn! I'm cumming!"
"Same here my love!"
Exhausted, type flopped down on tharns chest, falling instantly to sleep.
Tharn brought up his arms to wrap them around his back.
He looked to the ceiling, letting the tears fall.
"I love you type.....I'm....going to be miserable in this arrangement but....at least in some small sense ill still have you."
Breathing shakily, the night engulfed them both.
The next 2 days passed, unwilling quick.
Waking up the day, tharn had to leave, he patted the bed, to lean up opening his eyes, to see an empty bed.
"Mmm Type?"
Sitting up he look to the side to see a note on the side table.
Grabbing it, Tears fell.
Tharn, i hate to leave in this way but i think it is the way to go. No tears, no long good byes. I'll leave my private number and you can call anytime. I love you tharn. We can make this work. Please be happy and work hard. We will see each other soon.
Type
Tharn breathed in shakily, to get up to start packing. He thought about taking a shower but decided against it. Tharn wanted to still have types scent all over him.
Packed, he sat to the table looking to the other side, missing type already.
Sighing, he pushed the food away, not really feeling hungry for it.
Standing, he called a car service to pick him up to take him home.
15 mintues later he opened the door for the driver to take his bag, left alone he looked all around, eyes darted everywhere.
"I love you type......"
Sighing, he turned to leave.
In his car, he looked out the window in a depressed state.
The driver put the keys into the ignition. Tharn signed then looked to the other door, his eyes widen, lips parted.
Type came in, breathing heavily. Eyes darted.
Tharn gulped.
Moving his body to tharns, he brought up his hands to either side of his face.
"I....can't.....i can't do it tharn.....just being in my place, for a couple hours without you.....i could feel the emptiness. I.....know what could happen if i go back with you but......i don't fucking care anymore. I love you tharn xiao.....can i please still move in with you?"
Tears both flowed down there faces.
Tharn brought up his arms to hug type tightly.
"Are.....you sure of this type?"
He nodded.
"Well, movers are packing up my things to take them to your place....so....im.....pretty sure."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
Parting they looked to one another placing there foreheads together.
"Whatever may come?"
Type smiled to nod.
"Whatever may come. I am in this with you, tharn. I love you."
Tharn breathed in deep.
"I'll protect you type. Whatever may happen or come up. I'll be here."
Type nodded.
Moving his chin up, they locked in a kiss.
Moving about, type placed his head to his shoulder to intertwine there hands, looking forward.
The car then started to go.
Type gritted his teeth a bit.
Whatever may come.
He then took a deep breathe to smile a bit.
Whatever......May.....come.