00

Yuri woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. She stretched her body and rubbed her eyes as she sat on her bed.

"Oh right, I have school today." She told herself and quickly stood up to take a shower.

After changing to her uniform, she went outside to eat her breakfast. She saw her dad setting the table.

"Good morning, dad." She said and tucked herself in her fathers arms. He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Good morning, princess. Sit now and eat. You shouldn't be hungry on your first day." He said and pulled her chair to let her sit.

"Dad, you don't have to treat me as a princess." Yuri said and grabbed her spoon. "Aren't you gonna eat with me?"

"You're the only thing I have, Yuri-yah. Just let me treat you as a princess you are. And no, you should eat first since you're going to school. I'm gonna eat later." He smiled and caressed her hair. Yuri just sighed.

"You always say that, Dad. But you doesn't eat anyways." She said and ate a spoonful.

"I'm fine, Yul. Eat now or you'll be late." He smiled again and returned to the kitchen.

Their life is hard, of course. The only thing that supports them is the convenience store her father works on. She's also working on a part time job at the cafe near their house. Her dad relies on her a lot considering how smart she is. Both of them are hoping for Yuri to get a nice job in the future.

Although smart, Yuri doesn't like going to school. Whenever she walk in many students would look at her and gossip, spreading false rumors about her and her family. At home, she's the exact opposite. She acts like a sweet five year old who likes to cuddle.

"Dad, I'm going now!" She said and kissed her father's cheek.

"Be a nice student, okay?" He said as the girl nodded. "I love you." And kissed her forehead.

"Love you too." She smiled and waved him a goodbye.

———

"Choi Yena!" The said girl groaned st the sound of her brother waking her up. She covered herself with her blanket and stuffed her face in a pillow. She was about to fall asleep again when she felt someone shaking her. "Yah, wake up now! You're late!"

Her blanket was pulled out of her grip as her brother pulled her up.

"I don't want to!" She yelled. "Let me go! School can wait."

"School can wait?! Remember dad will get your credit card from you if you don't study."

She completely woke up and smiled at her brother.

"Of course I'll wake up. You go down now, I'm gonna shower." She said and stood up. She rolled her eyes when she heard the door close.

Yena is a sweet girl. Of course, that's a lie. Her parents both works on different company, letting her and her brother live a wealthy life. As common as any other spoiled kids, Yena is a bully on her school. She likes making her victims kneel and beg in front of her, she likes spilling foods on them, creating big troubles, and cutting classes. For her, noo one is her friend, well no one wants to. But some of the students are brave enough to go near her. Those flirty girls and boys and of course, Ahn Yujin.

They were friends ever since Yujin's family became one of her parent's business partners. But Yujin doesn't really bond with her like any other 'friends' will do.

"Are you going to skip breakfast again?" Her mom asked when she went downstairs, already has her bag on her back.

"No. I'll just eat at the school." She said without even looking at her while she was searching for her keys.