17

This chapter is dedicated for Yena's scalp:')

"Hey, Yuri. Let's have lunch together." Hyewon said, popping out of nowhere. Yuri and Minju stared at her confusedly.

"I thought you have things to do?" Minju asked.

"Oh, well." Hyewon scrathched her neck and thought of an excuse. "I-it got cancelled, suddenly. You know."

"O....kay..?" Minju said, buying Hyewon's excuse. "We're gonna eat with Yena and Chaewon, wanna come?"

"Uhm... I'm not really in good terms with Yena." Hyewon said. "Let's just eat somewhere else. Is it fine?"

Even though they found Hyewon weird, Yuri and Minju just nodded and headed to another direction, away from Yena and Chaewon who were already waiting on their table.

Minju texted Chaewon that they will eat with Hyewon today since she doesn't want to eat with Yena, just like what Hyewon said.

Chaewon, who received the message, raised one of her eyebrows as she found the text weird.

"Are you in a fight with Hyewon?" Chaewon asked Yena who was sitting beside her, staring at thefood in front of them, hungry.

Yena went back to her senses and looked at Chaewon.

"Nope. Why?"

"Minju told me they're not gonna eat with us because Hyewon doesn't wanna eat with you." Chaewon said.

"Well, I don't know. Let's just eat. I'm starving."

•••

"Hey loser." Yiren called after she saw Yuri walk right in front of her.

Yuri, not minding her, did spare a glance and continued walking.

"Jo Yuri!" Yiren yelled. Yuri flinched and stopped walking. Gladly, there were only a few students in that hallway so Yuri was not that embarrassed.

She turned around and saw Yiren standing behind her with her arms crossed.

"You're really getting on my nerves, Jo." Yiren said. Shocking for her,Yuri kept a straight face, unusual since Yuri would always be scared.

On the other hand, Yuri kept on telling herself to not be scared or frightened. It's not that Yiren would kill her.

"Why are you with Yena everyday?" Yiren asked, chuckling right after. "Oh right. You're mute."

'So what?' Those two words were the words Yuri had been wanting to say. But she kept her mouth shut.

"You probably know that you and Yena are no match right? She doesn't like you. You're such an assuming person." Yiren clicked her tongue and continued, "Yena's just using you. She just wants to get rid of her father's deal and after all of that, she'll get rid of you."

'I know Yiren, I know.' Yuri thought. She slightly smirked at Yiren and gave her an okay sign.

Yiren looked at Yuri, who was now heading on her way, in disbelief as she stomped her foot in annoyance, like always.

•••

"Why didn't you and Minju ate with us a while ago? I was like, starving while waiting."

"Hyewon didn't want to." Yuri whispered. Yena frowned.

"What did I do to her?" Yena said. They both headed to the gate where Minju and Chaewon were waiting.

"Let's go, we're gonna buy ice creams." Minju said. The three just laughed at her. "Geez, y'all really look alike. Are you triplets or something?"

"Hell nah. That's gonna be incest for these two." Chaewon said, pointing at Yuri and Yena.

Minju just laughed and both her and Chaewon went out.

Yuri and Yena stared at each other and shrugged. "What the heck was that?"

"Cmon!" Miniu and Chaewon yelled.

Yuri and Yena were about to follow the couple when suddenly, someone called Yuri.

"Hey Yul!" They both turned around and saw Hyewon running towards their direction.

"What are you doing here?" Yena asked her.

Hyewon just looked at her but diverter her attention to Yuri.

"Mind to accompany me to the convenience store?" Hyewon asked.

"What? Don't you see? We're now going home." Yena said, finding Hyewon suspicious since she's being weird.

"Just today Yul. I just need to get something." Hyewon said, not minding Yena.

Yuri looked at Yena and gave her a nod.

"What?"

Hyewon smiled in victory as she pulled Yuri out of there. Yuri then signalled Yena that she'll message her.

Yena frowned and went to catch up with Minju and Chaewon.

"She's weird." Yena said.

"I know right, since earlier." Minju agreed, nodding at the process.

A/N
Did not proofread
Sorry for not updating y'all:(
Btw, this story is ending soooooon! After that, I'll publish HIDE's sequel.

:')
🌟💬