EPILOGUE

"Cmon! Make it fast!" Yuri yelled at Yena who was having a hard time setting up her piano.

"Don't you know that this is heavy?!" Yena yelled back.

"You said that you wanted to do it, right?" Yuri said, mocking poor Yena who had already plopped down the floor. "Dumb duck."

"Don't call me dumb!" Yena yelled.

"Add 2 to 2?" Yuri asked.

"Er, uhm, 22?" 

"Fool." Yuri said, now making fun of Yena who was close to crying.

"You just told me to add 2 to 2! Not to add them both!" Yena sais, defending her poor self from Yuri.

"Not my fault that you're such a dumb duck."

"Are you on your period?" Yena asked. "I thought you're on my side?"

"Yes, because only I can make fun of you." Yuri said, sticking her tongue out and rushing to her room before Yena can even pinch her.

"I'm gonna tell you this to Eunbi unnie!" Yena yelled, threatening Yuri.

"Oh cmon, you know that Eunbi unnie is overseas." Yuri said, coming out of her room to get herself a glass of water.

"She's coming home tomorrow, though." Yena yelled. "Get me some snacks!"

"What am I?! Your maid?!"

"No, it's just because you love me and you care for me." Yena said, giggling as she sat on the floor to play.

"Can't agree more." Yuri whispered to herself as she poured some snacks on the bowl. She headed to where Yena was and gave her the bowl.

"Thanks babe." Yena said.

"Oh gosh stop calling me that. Don't be like Hyewon unnie." Yuri said, drinking her water and placed it in the sink.

"Well, Hyewon is just so whipped of Eunbi unnie, you know." Yena said. "The last time she behaved like that was like, what? Two and a half years ago?"

"Yep, I can feel it." Yuri chuckled as she headed inside her room again.

Just like most couples, Yena and Yuri had decided to live in with each other. They had just came home from Yuri's old house to fetch her old piano, the one that her dad gave her. Sadly, her father died 6 months ago due to cancer but thankfully, Yena was with her so she had a shoulder to lean on.

On the other hand, Hyewon found the love of her life. Ever since the camping almost three years ago, she had fallen out of love again, but now, to a girl she knows that will treasure her as much as she does. Kwon Eunbi, who is currently overseas because of her family's company, is now Hyewon's fiancé. They are now preparing for their wedding ten months later.

A friend of Yuri, Nako, who was also her coworker on the cafe, had found herself a bread loving girl named Hitomi. Yuri and Minju often hangs out with them on their free times. 

Chaewon and Minju are still as whipped at each other just like years ago. Flirting everywhere, everyday and it just makes everyone cringe.

"That's my cake!" Wonyoung yelled at Hyewon who was already munching on the cake. Today is Wonyoung's birthday and they met to celebrate. Now, Hyewon is going out of control again, eating Wonyoung's cake as the youngest stared at her, teary-eyed.

"Is that good, unnie?" Yujin asked Hyewon. The latter just nodded, but her mouth went wide when Yujin took out another cake, bigger and looks and smells more delicious. "None of these for you. That's what you get.