15

"Bye, unnie! Bye Yuri!" Chaewon yelled from outside her house. They just had a small birthday party for Chaewon since it is her birthday today. "Thanks for messing up my house, Yena unnie! I hate you so much!"

Yena just giggled as she opened the door of her car.

"Happy birthday, Chae! I love you too!" Yena yelled and waved goodbye at Chaewon.

Both Minju and Yuri rolled their eyes because of the two.

Yuri waved at Chaewon and Minju and entered Yena's car.

Yena looked at Yuri in disbelief as she also got inside her car and fastened her seatbelt.

"You were so disgusted at my car just earlier and now you're comfortable. Wah, you're something." Yena said and shook her head.

"Well, your car smelled like smoke earlier. If we didn't agreed on opening the windows, this car would smell awful." Yuri said.

Days have passed and Yuri felt much comfortable with talking to Yena. They always bicker and insult each other if they want to.

"By the way, we're heading out today." Yena said, not taking a glance at Yuri.

"I told you I won't have a date with you." Yuri crossed her arms and looked outside the window.

"Ms. Jo, I'm driving. I get to drive whenever I want. Even if you like it, or not." Yena chuckled at Yuri's frown before speeding up.

•••

"Where the heck are you taking me?" Yuri asked Yena who was all focused on the road.

"You sound like I kidnapped you." Yena said. "We're here?"

Yuri stared outside the window and back at Yena.

Yuri and Yena both hopped off the car. Yena opened her hands and enjoyed the cold breeze.

"A grassy field?" Yuri asked.

"You love plants so we're here." Yena said opening her car door again and grabbed something.

"What's that?" Yuri asked.

"You have lots of questions, huh? It's a drone." Yena said. Setting up the cheap drone she bought just for today. "We're playing with it. And I'm looking forward to crash it."

"Are you serious?" Yuri asked. Yena just nodded at her before flying the drone up the air.

"You wanna try?" Yena asked. Yuri grabbed the controller and sat on the grassy field. Yena looked so surprise when she saw the drone flying in a good distance. "You're good."

"My dad and I used to fly drones when I was a little kid." Yuri said and smiled sadly. "I had everything back then. I also went to a lot of places like this. We even went paragliding."

"You're not scared of heights?" Yena asked.

"I get dizzy but I just wanna try it." Yuri said. "You should try it. Maybe go with me sometimes. It's really fun."

Yena sat beside Yuri. They went turns on flying the drone and talking to each other. They stayed like that for half an hour.

"You know what? This is getting boring." Yena said, grabbed the controller from Yuri's hands and went crazy.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Yuri yelled. She stared at Yena who was laughing. She then looked at the drone that crashed on the land. Yuri could only sigh and cross her arms.