03

"Choi Yena. Dad wants to talk to you." Yena heard her brother open the door to tell her that.

"You know why?" Yena asked him as she turned around.

"Nope. But I think it's serious." He said and shrugged. He was about to close the door. "Just go see him, he might get mad if you take any longer." Then finally closed the door.

"What could that be?" Yena asked herself and quickly turned her phone off. She went inside and looked around their big house to find her father. She saw him sitting on his swivel chair inside his office.

"Why did you call me, dad?" Yena asked as she entered his office. He turned around and told her to sit in front of him.

"About the arranged marriage." Her father started. She sighed.

"This again? I told you I won't." Yena was about to stand up and leave but her father spoke again.

"I'm not gonna continue that." He said. Yena quickly turned around in shock. "In one condition."

"What is it?" Yena asked, not minding to sit anymore.

"Bring me someone. A boy or a girl since I know you're into girls." Her dad. "I'll give you an exact half a year to bring me someone you REALLY love."

"But..." Yena was about to oppose.

"You may now leave." He said. Yena's shoulders fell as she exits. Her father's been bothering her about that arranged marriage ever since she turned 18. But of course, she can't let that happen. All she needs to do now is to find a person who she can introduce to her dad.

---

"Kim Chaewon." Yena called the girl sitting next to her. The younger girl looked at her.

"What do you want?" She asked. Chaewon had always been this cool student everyone falls for. But, only one girl stole her heart. And that girl would be the only one who can soften her.

"Dad's bothering me again." Yena pouted. Yena's a bully but sometimes, she can be a cute little duckling asking for someone's attention. Chaewon was the only student in this school that ever saw her other side.

"Why don't you just agree? Then divorce her right after." Chaewon giggled.

"Sometimes I don't think you're smart enough." Yena shook her head.

"Says the fool." Chaewon said, bringing her attention back to the book she was reading.

"But hey, he told me I just need to bring someone then he'll stop bugging me." Yena said.

"Then you're lucky. I did lots and lots of things just to convince my dad that Minju is the one for me." Chaewon said. "You just need to find a girl to love you. But nah, I don't think you're gonna be loyal."

Yena hit Chaewon's arm.

"What? I'm right though. You just made that Yiren girl as your girlfriend so that you can play with her." Chaewon said, not looking at Yena. "Then that Yuqi gurl came and you did the same thing. She even dropped out just to stay away from you."

Yena frowned and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I just noticed." Chaewon said. Yena looked at her. "Yiren and Yuqi's names starts with 'Y'. Your name also. Pft, you must like Y's then."

Chaewon giggled by herself and then went back to being serious. Yena just crossed her arms and leaned back on her chair. She just wants to escape all these and make some fun.

"Hey, let's go to the bar later." Yena grabbed Chaewon's attention again.

"No thanks. I have a date with Minju later." Chaewon said. She stopped drinking and cutting classes when she met Minju.

"Psh no fun." Yena said and pouted. "What about Yujin?"

"Yah, don't make Yujin do bad things like you. She's a minor for Pete's sake."

"Aish, what am I gonna do with my life?"

---

When classes ended, Yena looked around to find someone.

"Where's that hamster? I haven't even saw her walking earlier." Yena told herself as she scanned all the students walking out. "Oh, there you are."

Yena had been really curious about the girl. She classified her as mute since she really never heard her talk. Now, she's going to follow her all the way to her house.

Once she saw the girl walking out of the school, she ran to the parking lot quickly and drove her car.

Once she was a bit far, Yena started to follow her.

'Woah, I never knew her house is so far. She should've just took a cab.' Yena thought to herself.

Yuri then turned right. Yena was sure her car won't fit in that area. She sighed.

"Why am I even following her tsk." Yena told herself. But she did parked her car at the side and walked behind, following Yuri.

Yuri's house was still at the very end of the area so Yena became a bit tired. Who would've thought Yuri's house was this far.

'Woah, she lives there?' She thought. She saw Yuri entering a small house, probably not even a quarter big from her house.

She walked more closer to the house and saw the light being turned on from one of the rooms. She quickly walked over to the side, peeked inside through a window and saw her everyday target, Jo Yuri, playing her piano, not even changed yet.

'She can play?' Yena asked herself. She remembered the thing about the contest. Right, Yuri was voted the most.

Just then, she felt something like pinching her on her foot. She stomped her foot but got the same feeling soon after. She looked down and widened her eyes at what she saw.

"Ants!!!" She yelled, running as fast as she can, stomping her feet for every stops she does.

On the other hand, Yuri took a peek out of the window. She's sure she heard someone just yell a while ago. She just closed her window, hoping there are no strangers peeking through her window.

A/N
Apologizing for all the errors.

Yuri on KOMS later for round 2!

YulYen👀
-1013 words-
🌟💬