08

"Just come inside!" Yena yelled at the hamster-like person in front of her.

Yuri shook her head and was about to go back when Yena grabbed her hand again and pulled her inside the room.

"You." Yena pointed at Yuri who just raised her eyebrow. "Talk."

Yuri shook her head and crossed her arms. She mouthed a 'never' before rolling her eyes.

"Then this will be mine then." Yena said and raised Yuri's lyric paper. That was the one that she found when Yuri ran away the last day.

Yuri widened her eyes and tried to grab the paper from the latter's hand. She jumped but it was no use since the older was taller. Yena smiled at Yuri before crumpling the paper.

Yuri had reached her limit so she stomped on Yena's foot, resulting for a really loud yelp from the latter.

"Yah! Think before you do such actions!" Yena yelled as she held her foot, balancing on the other.

Yuri quickly held the crumpled paper and was surprised when she saw nothing there.

"I told you, think." Yena said, letting go of her foot. "That's not the real paper, just a photocopy."

Yuri sighed and let the paper fall. She, again, crossed her arms as she stared intently at Yena.

"Woah there. Stop staring at me like that." Yena chuckled. "I heard you sing, Jo Yuri. And I guess that wasn't the first time." Yena smiled.

Yuri looked at her with a confused face as Yena continued. "I heard Minju talking to you over the phone."

Yuri breathed heavily before silently cursing Minju in her mind.

"Cmon, let's be friends!" Yena smiled and asked for a handshake.

'Friends? With a bully?' Yuri thought. 'No thanks.'

Yuri shook her head for the last time and walked out of the room. Yena's hand was left hanging in the air inside the music room.

"Hmp, so hard to get." Yena pouted and also stormed outside the room.

---

"You, go get the keys from that janitor." Yiren told one of the girls and pointed out to the woman mopping the floor. "Make sure that has the key for the storage room."

The girl nodded and headed on her way.

"I want all of you to make sure that there are no students left here later. Clear?" Yiren asked as the rest of the girls nodded. "Good."

Yiren smiled as the other girls walk off, playing with the lock on her hand.

---

"Let's go." Minju said and started walking, until Yuri held her hand. "What?"

"I forgot to give Ms. Bae the office papers." Yuri whispered as the latter sighed. "It'll be quick, I promise."

"Okay okay, I'll come with you." Minju said, going back inside.

"No no, it's fine. You're slow." Yuri said making the latter scoff. She was about to pinch Yuri when the said girl ran off before she did.

"That kid." Minju frowned.

On the other hand, Yuri ran straight to the faculty where Ms. Bae was. She put her bag down on the hallway before picking out the papers.