12

Be my girlfriend

Be my girlfriend

Be my girlfriend

Yuri shook her head just by the thought of Yena telling her that.

What's so serious right? Yena just asked her to be her fake girlfriend earlier this day.

Now, what is she gonna do?

"I'm getting a headache, oh gosh." Yuri said as she massaged her temple, facing down her bed sheet and sighed loud enough for her to tell that she was getting frustrated.

Just then, she heard her phone ring. She picked it up and saw Minju's name.

"What do you want Kim?" She asked.

'Woah, Jo Yuri. You're so cold.'

Yuri widened her eyes because of the voice.

"Yena?!"

'Yes, ma'am.' Yena answered.

"Why do you have Minju's phone?" Yuri asked.

'Easy. Chaewon.' Yena laughed. 'They're whipped for each other.'

"Oh, right." Yuri agreed, remembering how Minju left her earlier because of Chaewon. "Anyways, why did you called?"

'Just wanna know your answer, ma'am.' Yena said.

"Stop calling me ma'am."

'I didn't know talking to you would feel different.' Yena suddenly confessed.

"What?"

'Nothing. Just because you're now talking.'

And those words made Yuri blush.

Does that mean she likes talking to me?

'Yuri?' Yena said. Yuri snapped out of her thoughts and focused on what Yena was saying. 'Your answer?'

"For what?" Yuri asked.

'The deal I told you?'

"Oh, not yet, Yena." Yuri said.

Why am I even thinking of an answer if I can just ignore her, right?

'Remember, I'll spread the rumors.'

Oh, right. I can't say no. Students will believe her even though it's not true. Stupid deal.

'Oh cmon, just say yes.' Yena pleaded.

"Yah, that's not how you speak to a girl." Yuri said.

She then heard Yena chuckle on the other line.

'I'm also a girl, Jo Yuri.'

"But doesn't act like one." Yuri rolled her eyes.

'Yah! Until when are you gonna use my phone?!' Yuri moved her phone away from her ears after hearing Minju yell.

'Just wait! Go enjoy your babe time there!' Yena yelled back.

'Okay Yuri listen. I just want my dad to give me the company. That's it. After he gave me that, I'll do everything you want.' And that caught Yuri's attention. She instantly smirked.

"Anything?"

'Yep.'

"Okay then. I'm in."

---

"Oh, hey." Yuri was about to turn around when she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder. "Good morning, Ms. Jo."

Yuri just nodded and sighed after. Minju could only shake her head at Yena's antics because if she tells anything, Chaewon would probably stop her.

"Let's give some free time for the couple, Min." Chaewon said. Minju sighed but nodded, feeling her girlfriend drag her. Chaewon then looked at Yena and smirked at her.

"So how's your day, ma'am." Yena asked Yuri who's face was facing the ground.

"It haven't even started yet, but it already is bad." Yuri commented silently. They're at school. No one should hear her.

"You're so cold." Yena chuckled. "But at least, you accepted the deal. What do you want me to do for you today, ma'am?"

"I want you out of my way." Yuri said. Yena puffed her cheeks and pouted, like she always does 24/7.

"Okay then. I guess I'll see you later, huh?" Yena asked.

Yuri made her way to her classroom with a frown on her face.

"Oh gosh. I hate her."

Once Yuri stepped inside the room, some of her classmate's eyes were already on her. They must've saw her with Yena earlier.

Yuri sat on her usual seat with Hyewon beside her.

"Yah, what were you doing with Choi Yena earlier?" Hyewon asked. As if Yuri would answer her.

Yuri just shook her head as an answer. She's already tired even if it's just the start of her morning.

"You, you shouldn't let that Yena get near you, okay?" Hyewon said.

Yuri nodded and leaned her back on the chair, feeling exhausted.

I just don't want anyone to own you before I do. Hyewon thought.

A/N
I did not proofread
Lazy author here. Imma just promote my new story real quick. Please do check it out on my profile. And thank you for still waiting for updates even though the author is lazy. I love y'all ♥♥♥
🌟💬