01

Yuri and Minju walked to where their lockers were located. Minju noticed how Yuri's head was hung low, again.

"Hey, Yul. Just put your head up. Don't mind those stares." Minju said. Yuri looked at her but continued walking with her eyes focused on the ground.

They unlocked their lockers to get some of their books. Yuri opened her locker and saw some uncertain things again. Yena probably put these fake spiders in so that she can scare her. But nah, Yuri's not scared at all.

"Same thing again?" Minju asked. The latter nodded as she went to the trash bin to throw the spiders away.

"Miss Yuri's not scared again." They heard a scoff from behind. Of course they knew who it was. "Oh hey, Chaewon, yoir girl's here."

Minju just rolled her eyes at Yena. Yuri locked her locker again and tugged Minju's sleeve as a signal for them to get going. Minju was about to leave but Yena was more faster. She pinned Yuri on her locker.

"Why do you always avoid me?" Yena asked. "Do you have a crush on me?"

Yuri shook her head, like what she would always do. Minju tried to get her away from Yuri but Yena just yanked her hand away.

"Don't worry, you're not my style either." Yena said and signalled Chaewon to come with her. Chaewon bid Minju and Yuri a goodbye before walking out with Yena.

"Psh. She's such a thick face. I hate her so much." Minju said and crossed her arms. At the same time, the school bell rang indicating that the classes will start.

———

"Yah, Jo Yuri. Money." Yuri stepped back from the girl. "Oh come on, Yuri. You know I'm not an easy opponent, just give me your money."

Yiren continued on asking for Yuri's money but Yuri won't give up either. She then held Yuri's collar.

"Give me or I throw you on the trash bin?!" Yiren threatened. She cornered Yuri on the wall and started saying mean things to her. "Oh no, I'm not supposed to throw you there. Because you literally go home on some kind of trash. And that makes you a trash also." Yiren giggled and let go of Yuri's collar. "I shouldn't have wasted my time on you. No fun. No wonder all of us hates you."

Yuri gritted her teeth as Yiren walked out. This is what she hates the most, it hasn't been a week but she already has some bad experiences.

"Unnie!" She heard someone call her. It was Wonyoung. "Are you okay?"

She nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't stepped in. That girl was scary." Wonyoung said with her cute sad tone. Yuri gave her an okay sign than it's fine. "Is this school really open to bullies? Gosh, I transferred here for peace but I didn't knew there are some students like them."

Yuri just nodded and shrugged. They just continued walking to the cafeteria to eat with their friends.

———

"Yah, Choi Yena's nowhere to be found again. Where's that duck?" Chaewon asked the tall figure in front of her. She asked again because the girl might have not understood. She got no response. "Earth to Yujin?"

"O-oh yes unnie? Why?" Yujin asked as she was brought back to reality.

"I asked you where's Yena?" Chaewon asked again.

"I don't know unnie. But I saw her going up the rooftop on the senior's building." Yujin sais and shrugged her shoulders.

"Aish, bet that duck is smoking again." Chaewon rolled her eyes. "By the way, why were you spacing out earlier?"

"Nothing unnie."

"Okay so Wonyoung is nothing." Yujin looked at her swiftly. "Guess I'm right."

"Do you have some kind of super powers unnie? How did you know?" Yujin scratched the back of her neck. Chaewon laughed at her.

"You find her attractive, don't you?" Chaewon asked and Yujin nodded.

"She's so pretty. I think I love her." Yujin said. Chaewon looled at her, surprised.

"Woah there. Don't make her be one of those girls you broke, Ahn." Chaewon warned.

"No unnie. I'll never. I don't even think I have a chance. I think she's straight." Yujin said and looked down. "Let's go now unnie, I wanna eat."

"Let's go to the rooftop first and push that duck so she can't smoke again." Chaewon said. Both of them laughed as they headed to where Yena is.

———

"Oh, you're home!" Yuri's dad walked to hug her tightly. "Minju's upstairs. She was waiting for you." Yuri returned the hug and proceeded to walk to her room. She opened her door and saw a no other than Minju lying comfortably on her bed.

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked.

"Gosh, I missed your voice. Can't you just talk at school?" Minju asked her.

"Shh. Dad might hear you." Yuri said and dropped her bag on the floor. "Get out, I have a lot of things to do."

"Yah, Yena gave you her homework again didn't she?" Minju said and looked straight(gay) to Yuri.

"She always does that. Nothing new." Yuri said and sat on the edge of her bed. "Why are you even here in the first place?"

"You sound so mean. But nothing I just wanna talk. By the way, I'll get going now. Chaewon and I are going out." Minju smiled at Yuri. The latter just nodded and hugged her.

Once Minju was out of sight, she changed her clothes and sat on her bed once again. She felt her phone vibrate.

Lee Chaeyeon

Ms. Jo Yuri. This is Lee Chaeyeon from the Senior Department. I just want to inform you that you are nominated to be one of the performers in the school contest next month. You can play any instruments you may like. You may come to the office for more informations.

———

Yuri's eyes opened wide enough to tell that she was indeed shocked. She was sure the students targeted her again knowing that she can't even stand in front of ten students.

"This is bad."

A/N
Not edited
Anyone there?
I love Yiren don't kill me.
-1021 words-
🌟💬