11

"Why are you here, Choi Yena?" Minju asked as she crossed her arms, staring at the bully right in the eyes.

"Woah, easy there, Kim." Yena stepped back and chuckled. "I just wanna talk to Yuri."

"As if she'll talk, right?" Minju asked.

"Hey, Chaewon's girlfriend, I'm not talking to you. Better get out of my way before I do something you'll never like."

"Stop threatening me, Choi. I'm not like any of your victims. Don't call me Chaewon's girlfriend because I have a name."

Yena rolled her eyes at Minju and later on smiled as her eyes found Yuri's.

"Later, after school." Yena winked at her then headed to her way, not caring if the classes were already starting.

"That bully." Minju hissed. "Don't trust her okay? Don't talk to her later."

"Yes ma'am." Yuri giggled at Minju's strictness. Minju laughed with her as they headed to their classrooms.

---

"Hey Chaewon!" The said girl turned around and saw a certain duck running towards her direction.

"What do you want?" Chaewon coldly asked, knowing that Yena was gonna ask her a stupid favor again.

"Help me talk to Yuri." Yena said, smiling like a fool.

Chaewon was right. One of Yena's stupid favors again.

"And why would I?" Chaewon asked.

"Because Minju's always getting on the way." Yena said. Chaewon looked at her with a 'no' face, shaking her head in the process.

"No thanks." Chaewon turned around, planning to escape.

"Because you love me?" Yena said proudly, acting cute even though the other girl can't see her.

"You're not Minju." She said and was about to run away when Yena finally pulled out the final card.

"Mint choco ice cream after school?"

Chaewon stopped her tracks and turned around, smiling at Yena, her attitude changing.

"I'm in."

Yena smiled proudly and gave Chaewon a thumbs up.

"Later!" Yena said, waving her hand to Chaewon as she headed to her room.

"That dumb duck." Chaewon sighed and frowned. "At least I'll have mintcho later."

---

Chaewon was waiting for Yena in front their school gate when someone hopped on her back. She turned around and saw Minju smiling at her with Yuri behind her.

"I thought you won't go home today?" Chaewon asked her girlfriend.

"Of course that's a joke." Minju said, laughing. "You actually believed me?"

"Thought you'll have some tutoring lessons with that Hyunjin from your class." Chaewon said, turning her back to Minju, obviously jealous.

Minju giggled at her. She found Chaewon really cute even though she sounded like mad just now.

"Love you." Minju said, back hugging Chaewon. "He's a friend, you're my girlfriend, that's a whole different story. And I don't have to have lessons with him, I have a smart girl."