21

"Hey Yuri." Hyewon said, getting Yuri's eyes off of her phone. "You're really gonna be staring at your phone until later?"

Yuri shrugged her shoulders as she continued scrolling down her phone.

Hyewon and Yena just had a 'small' competition to join Yuri on her tent. It includes Yena, using her duck noises and Hyewon using her gear second, which actually shocked everyone since she was known for her coolness and quietness.

Hyewon was happy she got to join a tent with Yuri, but sad since Yuri wasn't even bothering to look at her. Seems like she didn't want Hyewon to end up being her sleep buddy.

And also, since Hyewon and Yuri shared a tent, Minju and Chaewon also, Yena had to share a tent with Yiren. A really bad ending for both Yena and Yuri, you may say.

"You'll join us at the bonfire later right?" Hyewon asked. Yuri just nodded.

Hyewon sighed and went out of their shared tent. It was actually getting dark since the arrived a bit late because the bus ran out of gas.

She looked back at everyone who were taking pictures and enjoying their free time together.

She then headed to the entrance of the forest to see the trap Yiren made for Yuri.

Yes, a trap.

Yiren and Hyewon dug a deep hole the day the camping was announced. They planned this thoroughly and they know they won't fail this time.

She was about to look at the hole when she found out that the cover of the hole was not there anymore.

"What?" Hyewon asked herself. She's sure there were a pile of grass and sticks on top a while ago.

She took exactly three steps and heard a loud shout.

"Help!"

If Yuri's inside the tent, and Yiren hasn't even made the move yet. That means–

"Holy shit, someone fell on the hole." Hyewon said, rushing to the trap.

And that proved her right, someone fell in there.

"Hey, are you okay?!" Hyewon asked.

"Just get me out of her, it's full of mud!" The girl inside said, yelling back with a pitched tone that made Hyewon cover her ears.

Hyewon grabbed the girl's hands and pulled her up.

Their first try didn't worked.

"AH!" Hyewon yelled when her foot slipped and her body fell to the ground. "That was really hard! Ouch!"

Just as Hyewon was about to stand up and pull the girl again, she felt a tight grab on her hair.

"DON'T PULL MY HAIR BITCH!" Hyewon yelled, struggling to get her hair out of the latter's grip.

And when she did so, she stood up properly and glared at the girl.

"Who are you to do that?!" Hyewon yelled.

"Just get me out of here!"

Even though she feels a bit upset, she grabbed the girl's hands again and pulled her up, finally getting the girl out of there.

But when the girl finally went out, Hyewon slipped back, dragging the girl with her.

Hyewon fell on her back and that made her frown and curse too much.

And that's when she felt a light weight on top of her. The other girl slipped with her and she was now on top of Hyewon.

Hyewon stared at the other girl's eyes, it was the same way she stares at Yuri. The other girl stared back at her but bothe of them quickly went back to their senses when rain started falling.

"I-I'm sorry." The other girl said, shyly turning her head away and standing up. She also helped Hyewon get up.

"No, It's okay." Hyewon said.

"Is your hair okay? My grab must've been hard."

"It's fine, it's fine." Hyewon said, slightly shocked at how her words came out. If she was the usual Hyewon, she'd beat this girl up.

"Let's head back. It's raining." The other girl said, her face facing the ground as she walked first.

"Wait!" Hyewon yelled, getti g the otehe girl's attention.

"Y-yeah?"

"What's your name?" Hyewon asked. "I'm Kang Hyewon!"

The girl hesitated at first, but since Hyewon already said her name, she will too.

"Kwon Eunbi."

A/N
Did not proofread.
The most awaited character is finally here~
🌟💬